Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE!

+36
Airwolf
Chi-Town Spidey
Arsenal0602
Heytherejeffro
Gandicles
Janson
BlueMaxx
shanhain
shiky800
Spideybono
superhyperhpp
Big Poppa Nick
potatojoe
Joshua
Astro13Zombie
GigaToast
Combo Mo
G_Zatara
hrdwrkngXsoldier
krpykrwly
Gojiratoho
comedianviet
kreepfan
Mnemosis
comicgeekelly
Batman25JM
jaydee74
MikeSabian
Lee
boberthavok
Spazzy
prescribeddrone
pumkinheadfan
Denim
THALASTDRAGON
TENIME_art
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 17]

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Part of me wants the Quan[t] but from what I've heard, it's got some issues. It doesn't balance so well, the bits are a pain in the ass to remove from the shield, it was obviously made to have LEDs but doesn't come with any - though there are LED kits available now for it - and apparently it can do the quantum burst of whatever the hell it's called, except it's missing the parts necessary for the front GN condenser.

Basically, I like it, but I'll wait until it's cheap and on sale.

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Ordered these from thinkgeek.com:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 11 DSCN2851LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 11 IMG_3002-320-640-240-480

Last edited by pumkinheadfan on Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

picked up mu spider-woman finally

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

found a roc dragonhawk at burlington coat factory for $14.99. got a tip to check there on hisstank

edit: while i was there, i found a shirt i've been lookin for. a dark purple dress shirt, i luv it.

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

Played it once yesterday and I had so much fun I bought a copy of it. Well I bought my friends second copy of it. He sold it to me for 20 bucks

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 11 Ffg_battlestargalactica

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Air: I'm not that well versed in Gundam... Laughing

I want one of those Identity Discs, too. If you figure out how to make it light all the way up, and it's cheap & easy to do, I'd love a tutorial! Very Happy

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:I want one of those Identity Discs, too. If you figure out how to make it light all the way up, and it's cheap & easy to do, I'd love a tutorial! Very Happy
Same here!! Very Happy

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 11 Catwom10

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Very Happy

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

everything i picked up today. tha two single carded joes were $3. tha comic pack was $7. joe monopoly was $12. all tha joe stuff came from tj maxx stores. that psp game was $7 at tru express. marvel legends emma frost was $1.99 at burlington coat factory.

when i saw that monopoly, i had to have it. and i already have monopoly, but come on, its g.i. joe.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 11 DSC01061

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

hit marshalls and found tha data(MAIN!)frame and beachhead comic pack. been wantin mainframe for a while. got tha tip to check there from a guy that works at tha tj maxx i hit yesterday, where i found g.i. joe monopoly.

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

10 inches of Bad Ass
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 11 AUTOIMAGES%5CJZ65060

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well suck my computer rebooted as soon as I tried to put these picks up. This is all my extra deadpool stuff that I display at work with some of my other extra figs as well. Just got the MS DPs so I had to take a pick.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 11 Cell_p12
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 11 Cell_p11

My MIB/MOC DPs are not pictured, nor any of my customs. I try to just leave the non-super expensive stuff at work. Come august I should have a supershelf with all DP stuff in my new house though.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Today:

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 11 PowerUpRedRanger2010-1

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 11 PowerUpBlackRanger2010

I quite like these figures. I mean, they are just the Red and Black Rangers with the Dragon Shield, but it's nice to have them. The Red Ranger used the Dragon Shield a few times (got the power after Tommy had to leave because the Green Ranger power was unstable), and the Black Ranger used the shield in one episode (Green Ranger transferred it to him). I always loved it when the Red Ranger would use the Dragon Shield. It would have been nice if they had included the Dragon Dagger with them, but oh well.

There is also a Power Up Blue Ranger where he has the Dragon Shield on. He never used it in the show, but it's still cool to have him with it. I may get him next week.

The Power Coins are pretty cool.

There is a Power Up Green Ranger as well where he has some extra armor (it kind of looks like he's using the Lights of Orion from Power Rangers Lost Galaxy). The store didn't have the Power Up Green Ranger figure, and I don't think I'm going to track him down. He never used the armor the figure has and it isn't really that cool. I do think it would have been cool if they'd have released a Green Ranger figure without the Dragon Shield on. I get why they didn't though.

Apparently there is a White Ranger figure from this line (though he is the regular version and not a power up). He's not shown on the box, but I've seen him in reviews. I may track him down.

There are also new Yellow and Pink Ranger figures in the Power Up line, but they are the same as the old figures. They just have Power Coins now. I may get them because I didn't get the earlier versions, but I doubt it.

Last edited by Batman25JM on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

^ Yeah the Wal*Mart by me clearanced out all their Power Ranger stuff before christmas. $.75 a figure! Not a fan, but my friend is and he picked a few up. We went back the next day and they had already gotten rid of the rest of the stock. Couldn't even come on here to see what people needed.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Wow, $.75 a figure. That would've been awesome.

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

This just got here about 10 minutes ago:

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 11 Imag0010

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Diecast feet = win.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 11 Imag0011

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 11 Batgir10[/url

[url=https://servimg.com/view/14668350/44]LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 11 Cattys10

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 11 Haters10

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ lol! lol!
Want.

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:Well suck my computer rebooted as soon as I tried to put these picks up. This is all my extra deadpool stuff that I display at work with some of my other extra figs as well. Just got the MS DPs so I had to take a pick.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 11 Cell_p12
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 11 Cell_p11

My MIB/MOC DPs are not pictured, nor any of my customs. I try to just leave the non-super expensive stuff at work. Come august I should have a supershelf with all DP stuff in my new house though.

How much would a custom be? 6" and 12"? Just curious.

Laughing

All my DP shit

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 11 30su2qp

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 11 25ji1zd

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just put in a pre-order on the Electric Tiki Limited Edition AP of the Animated Ladies Princess Daphne statue. It's supposed to come out in the summer, and I'm hyper-excited about it!

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 11 Daphne-turn

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

My friend found this for me at a resale shop today
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 11 001-6-1

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Went to the Fedex near me and picked up my GN-X. Just finished the torso/head.

GN-Tau Drive:

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 11 Imag0012

Torso/Head:

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 11 Imag0013

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum