Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE!

+36
Airwolf
Chi-Town Spidey
Arsenal0602
Heytherejeffro
Gandicles
Janson
BlueMaxx
shanhain
shiky800
Spideybono
superhyperhpp
Big Poppa Nick
potatojoe
Joshua
Astro13Zombie
GigaToast
Combo Mo
G_Zatara
hrdwrkngXsoldier
krpykrwly
Gojiratoho
comedianviet
kreepfan
Mnemosis
comicgeekelly
Batman25JM
jaydee74
MikeSabian
Lee
boberthavok
Spazzy
prescribeddrone
pumkinheadfan
Denim
THALASTDRAGON
TENIME_art
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 17]

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^i finished that one a few nites ago (finalizing all the kits ive started but not finished) and i must say its a cool concept and build

i like the long rifle of however i wish the shield could do the that spinning thing that the flag shields have and lol wish it came with an LED light

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

got a g.i. joe 25th ann cobra island alley viper in tha mail from ebay

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Today:

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 12 GA

I'm glad to finally have a GA figure, but this one isn't the best. First he has an arrow permanently attacked to his bow. That's just stupid. It limits what you can do. Then you get all these other trick arrows that are worthless because you can't hook them to the bow and the quiver is a solid mold so you can't put them in there. If they insisted on having the arrow permanently affixed to the bow they should have just put a bunch of arrowheads in the pack that could clip on to the arrow that is attached to the bow. That way it'd look like different arrows.

I also don't like the fact that the hand is in the firing position (with the two fingers bent). It would have been nice to have alternate hands that were fists. It's not that big a deal though.

It also would have been nice if they'd used one of the hooded GA costumes. I like those better.

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just bought the Red Lantern Mera with Dex-Starr

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Airwolf wrote:^i finished that one a few nites ago (finalizing all the kits ive started but not finished) and i must say its a cool concept and build

i like the long rifle of however i wish the shield could do the that spinning thing that the flag shields have and lol wish it came with an LED light

I don't really mind the lack of LEDs. If you absolutely have to have them, Image Anime has them for 25 USD, and you can email Hobbylink Japan's parts division about them.

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol - nah - i have a lot of led already - there is this surplus store i go to that pretty much is where i get my mod parts from

as for me i got 2 ironman2 figures (small 3.5 inch ones?)
warmachine and ironman

sim to this:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 12 War-Machine-Movie-Iron-Man-2-22_1267166675

^ i wub warmachine <3

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

poc alley viper from target

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Batman25JM wrote:Today:

I'm glad to finally have a GA figure, but this one isn't the best. First he has an arrow permanently attacked to his bow. That's just stupid. It limits what you can do. Then you get all these other trick arrows that are worthless because you can't hook them to the bow and the quiver is a solid mold so you can't put them in there. If they insisted on having the arrow permanently affixed to the bow they should have just put a bunch of arrowheads in the pack that could clip on to the arrow that is attached to the bow. That way it'd look like different arrows.

I also don't like the fact that the hand is in the firing position (with the two fingers bent). It would have been nice to have alternate hands that were fists. It's not that big a deal though.

It also would have been nice if they'd used one of the hooded GA costumes. I like those better.

You have an EXCELLENT point about interchangeable arrow heads.

As for this figure, I found that given the fact that the fingers are permanently crooked to hold the arrow and the arrow is permanently notched on the bow and the bow is permanently slack, the best pose is one of Ollie holding the bow down to his side as though he's prepared to draw it to fire at any moment.

THALASTDRAGON wrote:poc alley viper from target

I've got to track down three of these for their black helmet/goggle combo. I don't even want the rest of the figure, but:

I plan to get three heavy weapons Destro figures, three Shock Troopers, and three Alley Vipers
I have 5 Resolute Alley Vipers and 1 Resolute Trooper
I will arm the Resolute Alley Vipers and Trooper with gear from the Shock Troopers
I will use the Shock Troopers' gas mask helmets to turn the Destros into faceless Heavy Weapons Vipers
I will then put the Alley Viper black helmets w/goggles on the Shock Troopers, making them PoC Cobra Troopers

End result?

5 Alley Vipers and a Trooper armed to the teeth with riot shields, batons, sledge hammers, rifles, and shotguns
3 Heavy Weapons Vipers (I'll be calling them Flak Vipers, even though that WAS a thing) in gas masks with miniguns
3 Cobra Troopers
and 3 PoC Alley Vipers that I don't really care about, but who will likely find a home somewhere in my display case.

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

forgot to mention that i was at tru when i was out earlier. they had a nice restock of mu figs, including tha most recent wave, constrictor, yellowjacket, and more. they also had tha dcuc blackest night wave. i dont follow dcuc, but im guessin its tha most recent wave.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Got two of my thee Alley Vipers today, and decided to pick up MU Juggernaut, even though I'm done with the line. That figure's just TOO gorgeous.

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

^^^why u done with mu? and yeah juggs rocks.

pix of my hauls this week. combo of target, a couple hisstankers, and ebay. still waitin on 2 joe vehicles from a tanker, hopefully they come tomorrow. also got another cobra island alley viper, a range viper and mindbender coming.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 12 DSC01063

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 12 DSC01064

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

BAH! To hell with you and your Shock Troopers!!!!

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

lol, my shock troopers are gonna kick ur door in and take all ur toys

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Just got this yesterday http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS19286&mode=retail

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

nice pick-up. two questions:

u plan on keepin all of those figs?

have tha new poc vehicles hit ur area yet? i go to skool in platteville and dont get to hunt in madtown that much.

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

I've seen a few, I'll take a look next time I'm out. I'm not planing on keeping all the figures, but I do have a regular trading partner that I'm giving first crack to, but I'll let you know once he let's me know. The only one I know for sure he wants is the B.A.T.. But I regularly pick up large deals like that so I'll keep you updated. It's always nice to gain a new trader.

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

that sounds good, tanks.

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

tha mail was good to me today. tha two vehicles came from a tanker and tha three figs off ebay. im watchin resolute while i open them all. this has been tha best winter break i have ever had for toy hauls, particularly g.i. joe stuff. yo fuckin joe!

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 12 DSC01065

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

best 4 dollars I have spent so far this year Wink
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 12 Photoon2011-01-15at1524

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

xena was real? i thought she was a figment of our collective imaginations, damn lol.

btw...there is a video game buys thread...just sayin...dont send xena after me lol

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

THALASTDRAGON wrote:xena was real? i thought she was a figment of our collective imaginations, damn lol.

btw...there is a video game buys thread...just sayin...dont send xena after me lol

Oh I was unaware, well its not like it doesn't fit this thread. Wink

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

THALASTDRAGON wrote:tha mail was good to me today. tha two vehicles came from a tanker and tha three figs off ebay. im watchin resolute while i open them all. this has been tha best winter break i have ever had for toy hauls, particularly g.i. joe stuff. yo fuckin joe!

I am SUCH a mark for GI Joe, and yet I've ALWAYS hated the Conquest. I just feel like it was the only jet of that size that had ABSOLUTELY no gimmick.

Rattler? VTOL wings
Sky Striker? Ejector seat and sweep wings
Night Raven? Drone, aribrake/landing gear lever
Tomahawk? Winch and cargo bay door
Conquest? Uh.... pegged on bombs and missiles, like EVERY other entry on this list?

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

SexyToaster wrote:
THALASTDRAGON wrote:xena was real? i thought she was a figment of our collective imaginations, damn lol.

Oh I was unaware, well its not like it doesn't fit this thread. Wink
well tha committee (me) voted and we're gonna let it slide Smile

Mnemosis wrote:
THALASTDRAGON wrote:tha mail was good to me today. tha two vehicles came from a tanker and tha three figs off ebay. im watchin resolute while i open them all. this has been tha best winter break i have ever had for toy hauls, particularly g.i. joe stuff. yo fuckin joe!

I am SUCH a mark for GI Joe, and yet I've ALWAYS hated the Conquest. I just feel like it was the only jet of that size that had ABSOLUTELY no gimmick.

Rattler? VTOL wings
Sky Striker? Ejector seat and sweep wings
Night Raven? Drone, aribrake/landing gear lever
Tomahawk? Winch and cargo bay door
Conquest? Uh.... pegged on bombs and missiles, like EVERY other entry on this list?
i definitely would've preferred tha skystriker, but i luv fighter jets. and i never had any of tha jets as a kid.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:Today:

You have an EXCELLENT point about interchangeable arrow heads.

As for this figure, I found that given the fact that the fingers are permanently crooked to hold the arrow and the arrow is permanently notched on the bow and the bow is permanently slack, the best pose is one of Ollie holding the bow down to his side as though he's prepared to draw it to fire at any moment.

That's the exact pose I ended up going with, and I think it looks quite cool. Smile

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

For awhile, I had him balanced on one foot, running, like in the opening to JLU. That pose didn't last.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum