Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Night of the Living Trekkies

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Night of the Living Trekkies Empty Night of the Living Trekkies Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:37 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just started reading this awesome book last night and I am loving it:
Night of the Living Trekkies Night-of-the-living-trekkies1

http://www.amazon.com/Night-Living-Trekkies-Kevin-Anderson/dp/1594744637
http://www.scificool.com/night-of-the-living-trekkies-book-trailer-is-awesome/

2Night of the Living Trekkies Empty Re: Night of the Living Trekkies Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:20 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:I just started reading this awesome book last night and I am loving it:
Night of the Living Trekkies Night-of-the-living-trekkies1

http://www.amazon.com/Night-Living-Trekkies-Kevin-Anderson/dp/1594744637
http://www.scificool.com/night-of-the-living-trekkies-book-trailer-is-awesome/

I am so reading the book when i get it.

3Night of the Living Trekkies Empty Re: Night of the Living Trekkies Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:23 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is this a good book for a Trekie? I was thinking about getting this for my buddy.

4Night of the Living Trekkies Empty Re: Night of the Living Trekkies Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:49 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:Is this a good book for a Trekie? I was thinking about getting this for my buddy.

I just started it and i think any trekker or trekkie would like this book.

5Night of the Living Trekkies Empty Re: Night of the Living Trekkies Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:36 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:Is this a good book for a Trekie? I was thinking about getting this for my buddy.
It's an awesome book for a Trekkie. The amount of Star Trek references in the book are amazing. The two people who wrote this book are real Star Trek fans. Your buddy will really enjoy this book.

6Night of the Living Trekkies Empty Re: Night of the Living Trekkies Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:01 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just finished this book and it was awesome!

7Night of the Living Trekkies Empty Re: Night of the Living Trekkies Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:37 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This book was so full of win. I loved it.

8Night of the Living Trekkies Empty Re: Night of the Living Trekkies Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:22 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I did pick it up for him. He should be a happy camper come Christmas.

9Night of the Living Trekkies Empty Re: Night of the Living Trekkies Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:53 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:I did pick it up for him. He should be a happy camper come Christmas.
He'll love it. The cover alone is full of awesome.

10Night of the Living Trekkies Empty Re: Night of the Living Trekkies Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:16 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
potatojoe wrote:I did pick it up for him. He should be a happy camper come Christmas.
He'll love it. The cover alone is full of awesome.

I know! I might need to get myself a copy. Very Happy

11Night of the Living Trekkies Empty Re: Night of the Living Trekkies Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:56 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I loved this book. Many laugh-out-loud and genuinely terrifying moments. I liked the twist on the zombie genre, and thought it very well-crafted. As was stated earlier, it's clearly obvious that the authors are true fans of all things Star Trek (and Star Wars).

12Night of the Living Trekkies Empty Re: Night of the Living Trekkies Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:20 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I loved that a character named Jim Pike gets a nerdy girl named Leia in this book. I love all of the geeky Star Trek references. Not to mention some of the Star Wars references.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum