Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Night of the Living Dead: Origins 3D

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Night of the Living Dead: Origins 3D Empty Night of the Living Dead: Origins 3D Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"In the province of New York to increase the dead from their graves and make him with cannibalistic themes of the rural population. A handful of just passing through refuge in the secluded home of a highly nervous nuclear family, where one finds himself suspended immediately a massive siege. In the course of a turbulent night trapped bless all the temporal, with the last survivor to be the only rational character acting characteristically a bullet from police guns fall victim."

Night of the Living Dead: Origins 3D 309pjq0

Tony Todd is back in this prequel to NotLD. Weird, but cool. I think, anyway. Danielle Harris as Barbara. Very Happy I know that the NotLD license is public space because Romero and crew never put a copyright on the original print, but man, I'm glad he's part of the crew. The film will be in 3D, as in CGI, not necessarily IMAX Real-D. But, I wouldn't count that out.

I'm not buckwild stoked for this, but it's kind of neat news.

Here's some more info: http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/34772/two-more-lend-their-voices-night-living-dead-origins

2Night of the Living Dead: Origins 3D Empty Re: Night of the Living Dead: Origins 3D Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:31 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

NO MORE ROMERO RIPOFFS (that goes for you too, George!)

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

3Night of the Living Dead: Origins 3D Empty Re: Night of the Living Dead: Origins 3D Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:36 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked the 90's Night of the Living Dead. don't know

4Night of the Living Dead: Origins 3D Empty Re: Night of the Living Dead: Origins 3D Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:01 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ So do I. Mr Savini did a good job with it. I also liked seeing Barbara as a stronger character.

5Night of the Living Dead: Origins 3D Empty Re: Night of the Living Dead: Origins 3D Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:25 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Same. She won't go comatose almost right away, you know? Also, she's being played by a good actress, and that's a plus.

Wait...now that I think about it...wouldn't Barbara only be at the end or barely in the film at all if it is a prequel? Barbara only discovered that the dead walked the Earth during her visit to the graveyard, remember? "They're coming to get you Barbara!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum