Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See.

+14
alucardbarnivous
Silent K
Ska
Gandicles
supervenom
FroZen
Batman25JM
Esbat
Astro13Zombie
Topcat
Joshua
shining knight
Debaser77
BlueMaxx
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Empty Upcoming Films You Can''t Wait to See. Sun May 24, 2009 12:16 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Surprised I don't see this. Tell us the ones you want to see.

District 9. Looks like it'll be frickin' great.

Inglorious Basterds. Oh, Buddha, YES!

Those are the two off the top o'my head. What else, you guys?

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Inglorious Bastards will definitely be one I'll go see in the theater. I was excited about GI Joe until I saw the trailer...now I'm not so sure about it.

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i think inglorious is about it for me

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Up
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Public Enemies
Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince
District 9
Ponyo
Inglourious Basterds
Zombieland
Nine
The Princess and the Frog

There are other movies I want to see, but those are definitely the ones I am most excited/curious about.

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Among many of the ones Joshua listed, I'm also looking forward to Sam Raimi's "Drag Me to Hell."

http://www.tamarasanime.com

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:I was excited about GI Joe until I saw the trailer...now I'm not so sure about it.
That's exactly how I felt. I was like, mech-suits? *cringe*
Joshua wrote:
Public Enemies
District 9
Inglourious Basterds
Zombieland

There are other movies I want to see, but those are definitely the ones I am most excited/curious about.
Avatar, Zombieland, and 9 has me interested, but Public Enemies looks fantastic.

Topcat wrote:Among many of the ones Joshua listed, I'm also looking forward to Sam Raimi's "Drag Me to Hell."

I'm iffy on this one. I'll probably wait to rent it.

I forgot to mention The Road. That'll be cool.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Road_(film)

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Where the wild things are
Inglorious Basterds
Iron Man 2
Kick-Ass
District 9

8Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Empty Re: Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Sun May 24, 2009 10:21 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Transformers 2:Revenge of Mikaela's Short Shorts

http://realityfugitives.com/

9Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Empty Re: Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Sun May 24, 2009 11:03 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:I forgot to mention The Road. That'll be cool.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Road_(film)

That's right! I'd forgotten about this one. AWESOME book, and I can totally picture Viggo Mortensen in that role. Absolutely cannot wait! yes

10Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Empty Re: Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Mon May 25, 2009 9:04 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

Definitely checking out Public Enemies. Up looks good, too.

11Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Empty Re: Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Mon May 25, 2009 8:03 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Iron Man 2
Kick-Ass
I'm lazy, so...when does Kick-Ass and Iron Man 2 come out? I figure Kick-Ass is this summer (near the end?)?

Topcat wrote:
That's right! I'd forgotten about this one. AWESOME book, and I can totally picture Viggo Mortensen in that role. Absolutely cannot wait! yes
I've been meaning to get the book. But I have a feeling I won't get to it before the film. I have this thing about not wanting to read the book after I've seen the movie. Oh, the many times I've almost picked up The Shining or Fight Club. Although, I really want to get into Palahniuk.

12Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Empty Re: Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Mon May 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Iron Man 2 is set for May 2010. Kick-ass is slated to be released for 2009, but no date has been given. I wouldn't be surprised if it's bumped into 2010 for a Spring/Summer release.

13Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Empty Re: Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Tue May 26, 2009 7:31 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thanks. That wouldn't surprise me either. If they can't give a quarter, then a film is usually having licensing/development hang-ups. Something.

14Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Empty Re: Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Tue May 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Terminator: Salvation
GI JOE
Dance Flick
Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian
The Taking of Pelham 123
The Hangover
Funny People
Sherlock Holmes
Public Enemies
Angels and Demons
Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Green Lantern
Iron Man 2

15Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Empty Re: Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Tue May 26, 2009 10:11 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm not confiriming that I want to see these, but they have me interested.

I've been looking up stuff and Francis Ford Coppola is coming out with Tetro. A film about Italian families and their artistic rivalries. Roughly what it is about, anyway.

A Perfect Getaway. Honeymooners in Hawaii discover their tour guides are assassins.

The Time Traveler's Wife A librarian (Eric Bana) time travels whenever he becomes stressed.

Taking Woodstock Based on the book of the same name about Elliot Tiber and his time at Woodstock.

Halloween 2 When Foxy put up the trailer I scoffed. After watching I gasped. Looks great. Plus, Carpenter originally wanted Michael Myers to die in Halloween Part II so that he could get to other themes for the film series. But the studio and fans demanded Michael...and that's what they got. Sadly.

I need more on these two: Pandorum, The Invention of Lying and Whiteout. The latter is based on the comic of the same name.

16Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Empty Re: Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Tue May 26, 2009 10:12 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Batman25JM wrote:Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

The Taking of Pelham 123
The Hangover
Funny People
Sherlock Holmes

I'd like to check out all of those this summer.

17Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Empty Re: Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Tue May 26, 2009 10:53 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:
Sherlock Holmes

Good luck. It doesn't come out until December. tongue

18Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Empty Re: Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Tue May 26, 2009 11:37 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Joshua wrote:
Debaser77 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:
Sherlock Holmes

Good luck. It doesn't come out until December. tongue

D'oh!

19Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Empty Re: Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Wed May 27, 2009 12:19 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm looking forward to:

Drag me to Hell
District 9
GI Joe
Alice in Wonderland
A Nightmare on Elm Street
The Expendables
Priest(2010)
The Smurfs (late 2010)

20Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Empty Re: Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Thu May 28, 2009 11:41 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

FroZen wrote:
The Smurfs (late 2010)

Live action or animated?

21Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Empty Re: Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Thu May 28, 2009 12:03 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:
FroZen wrote:
The Smurfs (late 2010)

Live action or animated?
From what I've read..both.

Here's a link for some stuff pre-production, etc.:

http://www.squidoo.com/smurfs_movie

22Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Empty Re: Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Thu May 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

FroZen wrote:
Debaser77 wrote:
FroZen wrote:
The Smurfs (late 2010)

Live action or animated?
From what I've read..both.

Here's a link for some stuff pre-production, etc.:

http://www.squidoo.com/smurfs_movie

Hmmm...intriguing.

23Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Empty Re: Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Thu May 28, 2009 5:52 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:I'm looking forward to:
Alice in Wonderland
A Nightmare on Elm Street
The Expendables
Priest(2010)
I forgot about Burton's Alice in Wonderland and A Nightmare on Elm Street.

I'd have to see a trailer before wanting to see The Expendable.

OMG!!! Is that based off the one manga by Min-Woo Hyung that I actually read and thoroughly enjoy?
Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Priest_manga?

Crap...I wiki'ed.
"The film adaption has been slated to be restarted in 2009 based on an entirely different plot directed and written by Scott Charles Stewart. The film centres around a world where vampires and humans are at war. A priest, presumably Ivan Isaacs, goes against the church to track down a band of vampires who have kidnapped his niece. No fallen angels or zombies are mentioned which are central to the plot of the manhwa so it is looking disappointing to fans.[2]

It was recently announced that the film has received an official release date of August 13, 2010."

This might be very disappointing. I actually don't remember any vampires in the story. I remember misc., magically undead minions and fallen angels, and such. Crying or Very sad *grumble* So, they're basically making, in a sense, Vampire Hunter D, but with the title of Priest? scratch shake my head

24Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Empty Re: Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:41 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
GI JOE
Dance Flick
The Taking of Pelham 123
The Hangover
Funny People
Sherlock Holmes
Public Enemies
Angels and Demons
Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Green Lantern
Iron Man 2

I forgot Year One.

25Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Empty Re: Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:43 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
OMG!!! Is that based off the one manga by Min-Woo Hyung that I actually read and thoroughly enjoy?
Upcoming Films You Can't Wait to See. Priest_manga?

Crap...I wiki'ed.
"The film adaption has been slated to be restarted in 2009 based on an entirely different plot directed and written by Scott Charles Stewart. The film centres around a world where vampires and humans are at war. A priest, presumably Ivan Isaacs, goes against the church to track down a band of vampires who have kidnapped his niece. No fallen angels or zombies are mentioned which are central to the plot of the manhwa so it is looking disappointing to fans.[2]

It was recently announced that the film has received an official release date of August 13, 2010."

This might be very disappointing. I actually don't remember any vampires in the story. I remember misc., magically undead minions and fallen angels, and such. Crying or Very sad *grumble* So, they're basically making, in a sense, Vampire Hunter D, but with the title of Priest? scratch shake my head

That IS disappointing. :x

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum