Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

You've Got a Week Left to Live

+17
Janson
deadbolt85
WonderWoman2.0
Heytherejeffro
Spaced4SimonPegg
riv1
Ska
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
supervenom
prescribeddrone
BlueMaxx
potatojoe
goatt
TENIME_art
Sapphire Gypsy
azrael07
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty You've Got a Week Left to Live Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:15 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

It's armageddon, and the whole world only has a week left to live. What are you gonna do?

2You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:21 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've got some people to tell off. Wink

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

3You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:25 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

who? and what would you say to them?

4You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh my Bio dad and his family is getting an ear full about walking away from your kids and his family is gonna have some esplainin to do.

5You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:44 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1. Make passionate love to my girlfriend...
2. ...tell her I love her...
3. ...and start ending certain people's weeks. Carefully, though. I don't want to spend my last 5 or 6 days in jail.

6You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:47 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

wow. i feel like we have something in common. kind of. i never knew my bio dad, but im working on finding him.

7You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah mine told my "Dad" one day close to Christmas that "They're your problem now"

Yeah forget that.

8You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:54 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Sad
das no cool.

9You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So yeah... telling people off. Very Happy I might take some people out too, but that remians to be seen.

10You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:12 am

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

This will come as no surprise to anyone, but I'm gettin massively drunk, and I'm sleeping with everyone. yes. EVERYONE. devil (Failing that, I'm getting really drunk and leading a police chase through a strip mall. blues bros. style)

11You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:45 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

First, I burn all my pants.

What happens next really dosent matter.

12You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:50 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Love that Blue Bros. choice. And yes, I'm going to to just think that sex will be stomping the brains for most. Spontaneous sex and sex parties for all!
"It's the end of the world as we know it. And I feel fiiiiine."

13You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:30 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Do lots of drugs.

14You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:33 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lots of alcohol and hookers.

15You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:47 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:1. Make passionate love to my girlfriend...
3. ...and start ending certain people's weeks. Carefully, though. I don't want to spend my last 5 or 6 days in jail.

I too will do his girl friend, tell her i love her XD

smoke a lot of weed - like get fucking STONED buzzed, blazed - maybe do some E while im at it

fuck any thing that walks

steal a helicopter, rocket launchers, granades and vaseline

find me an elephant and ride that into a city and stomnp the yards

find me some gasoline, and a flamethrower - and burn some shit - like bums and hippies, and those annoying unicef volunteers asking me if i have a minute - in a busy city! hahaha yeah right - u go die fuckin tree hugger

by this time i will need more E, crack and weed - get my buzz back

find some people i hated in highschool or college or even now - within elephant, or helicopter distance - and make them eat some shit be it mine or from an animal.

imma find me a thai hooker - probably a she boy, midget - whatever - doesnt matter at this point! there is no turning back!

im gonna end my week at a beach and jerking off to my final sunset Smile

^the above is a very exagerated scenario - and hopefully offended ugly people - that is the original intent and nothing more

**also - any animal hurt because of what i did above is in the direct result of this post being created

***** i take no legal responsibilites to whatever or whotever i may: set on fire, shit on, or mutilated in the anus.... well maybe except for teh midget thai she boy

************if u think i am fuck up - lol lets just see what i really do when the world will end in a week Smile.............i know what you all smell like in the morning @___@

***i keed - relax! the world is not ending yet! so live life to the fullest! and watch out for pedowolf!

16You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:01 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This badass was from Colorado too. Laughing

17You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:08 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Um, PoP party?

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

18You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:36 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Airwolf wrote:
TENIME_art wrote:1. Make passionate love to my girlfriend...

I too will do his girl friend, tell her i love her XD

smoke a lot of weed - like get fucking STONED buzzed, blazed - maybe do some E while im at it

fuck any thing that walks

steal a helicopter, rocket launchers, granades and vaseline

find me an elephant and ride that into a city and stomnp the yards

find me some gasoline, and a flamethrower - and burn some shit - like bums and hippies, and those annoying unicef volunteers asking me if i have a minute - in a busy city! hahaha yeah right - u go die fuckin tree hugger

by this time i will need more E, crack and weed - get my buzz back

find some people i hated in highschool or college or even now - within elephant, or helicopter distance - and make them eat some shit be it mine or from an animal.

imma find me a thai hooker - probably a she boy, midget - whatever - doesnt matter at this point! there is no turning back!

im gonna end my week at a beach and jerking off to my final sunset Smile

^the above is a very exagerated scenario - and hopefully offended ugly people - that is the original intent and nothing more

**also - any animal hurt because of what i did above is in the direct result of this post being created

***** i take no legal responsibilites to whatever or whotever i may: set on fire, shit on, or mutilated in the anus.... well maybe except for teh midget thai she boy

************if u think i am fuck up - lol lets just see what i really do when the world will end in a week Smile.............i know what you all smell like in the morning @___@

***i keed - relax! the world is not ending yet! so live life to the fullest! and watch out for pedowolf!

Post of the year Laughing

19You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:30 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hang out with the family, i guess.

20You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:29 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

4. Sleep with Goatt. Perv

Airwolf wrote:I too will do his girl friend, tell her i love her XD

shake my head

5. Sleep with Ariel. Perv

21You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:55 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I will hop a plane to London and sexually assualt talk to Simon Pegg........

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Then I will do Tenime's girlfriend....

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

22You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:04 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll bang pretty much everything.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

23You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:07 pm

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm with Ska, PoP party! All that "Imma get mah REVENGE" crap makes no sense to me. Why waste time on people I don't even want alive? Fuck 'em, I'll be getting laid and being loved. Duh.

PoP Party and lovins. That's a goddamn good week.

...plus booze. But that's pretty much synonymous with PoP party, yeah?

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

24You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:44 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WonderWoman2.0 wrote:I'm with Ska, PoP party! All that "Imma get mah REVENGE" crap makes no sense to me. Why waste time on people I don't even want alive? Fuck 'em, I'll be getting laid and being loved. Duh.

PoP Party and lovins. That's a goddamn good week.

...plus booze. But that's pretty much synonymous with PoP party, yeah?
that is the definite way to go. Wink

25You've Got a Week Left to Live Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:07 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:I will hop a plane to London and sexually assualt talk to Simon Pegg........

I'll hop on the plane with you and do the same with David Tennant. Twisted Evil

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum