Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

You've Got a Week Left to Live

+17
Janson
deadbolt85
WonderWoman2.0
Heytherejeffro
Spaced4SimonPegg
riv1
Ska
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
supervenom
prescribeddrone
BlueMaxx
potatojoe
goatt
TENIME_art
Sapphire Gypsy
azrael07
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26You've Got a Week Left to Live - Page 2 Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:25 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

27You've Got a Week Left to Live - Page 2 Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:22 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:I will hop a plane to London and sexually assualt talk to Simon Pegg........

I'll hop on the plane with you and do the same with David Tennant. Twisted Evil

Its a plan Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

28You've Got a Week Left to Live - Page 2 Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*adds ska, ww2.0 and spaced in my to do list

29You've Got a Week Left to Live - Page 2 Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:32 am

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Tell Venus I love her, then nail her nonstop for the duration of said week, stopping only for weed and whiskey breaks.

30You've Got a Week Left to Live - Page 2 Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:31 am

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

To Do:

-Eat a bald eagle

-Sexy times

-Punch a clown

-Backyard BBQ to watch the show go down

31You've Got a Week Left to Live - Page 2 Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:14 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

reflect

32You've Got a Week Left to Live - Page 2 Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:47 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ LAAAAAAAME! Kidding. I'd reflect, but it'd only be for the first day--maybe just half that day--after learning the news. The other half or the next day will be loose planning, but mostly spontaneity. How odd that I'd choose to especially live in the now when the now is almost up.

33You've Got a Week Left to Live - Page 2 Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:57 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well that's the first thing that came to mind. A really sick party with a music list made from OutKast, Offspring, No Doubt, Elvis, and random 90's music would be just fine.

34You've Got a Week Left to Live - Page 2 Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:I'll bang pretty much everything.

Same here. Well, I'll have some standards. I'll only bang humans that have a vagina.

35You've Got a Week Left to Live - Page 2 Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:24 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Start a Mad Max/Doomsday style desert gang.
You've Got a Week Left to Live - Page 2 Madmax
Capture all the people that made "Dragonball: Evolution" and put them in saw style death traps. hmm

.......Or just sit around and wait for it to happen.

36You've Got a Week Left to Live - Page 2 Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:57 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Can I throw all the people behind The Last Airbender in your trap too?

37You've Got a Week Left to Live - Page 2 Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:05 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll create a Thunderdome!!! ...no Tina Turner. shake my head

38You've Got a Week Left to Live - Page 2 Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:14 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Im having lots and lots of sex.. End

and eating all the fatty foods I want..

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

39You've Got a Week Left to Live - Page 2 Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:18 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh yeah... tubs of ice cream and Cinnabons. "Do I sit in it, or do I eat it?"

Ain't nobody leaving my house walking straight. Wink

I just have questions I need answered from certain people. Very Happy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

40You've Got a Week Left to Live - Page 2 Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:53 pm

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

Ok, so I think it's pretty much been decided that the end of the world will be a junk-food fueled orgy.......

In totally unrealted news, I was looking through my trusty telescope, and there looks to be a giant meteor heading this way. Probobly about a week or so out....... just throwing that out there. Laughing

41You've Got a Week Left to Live - Page 2 Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:45 pm

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Or rather, it'll be arriving uhhh...just in time for New Year's. Yeah, that's it...

...but hey, there's no place like Tennessee for comfort food, right? Wink

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

42You've Got a Week Left to Live - Page 2 Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:14 pm

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

goddamnit woman, I like where your head's at. Laughing

43You've Got a Week Left to Live - Page 2 Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:07 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Go on the open road with a katana and shotgun to ride the madness towards adventure.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

44You've Got a Week Left to Live - Page 2 Empty Re: You've Got a Week Left to Live Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*in addtion - i would probably try to break the whole 10 commandments in one week ..... twice! wakka wakka!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum