Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

darn you blue maxx and your siggy

+4
Spaced4SimonPegg
BlueMaxx
Silent K
kidspider2099
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1darn you blue maxx and your siggy Empty darn you blue maxx and your siggy Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:40 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He had to make me think of the time i was in downtown seattle waiting to cross the street and a girl at the cross walk right beside me screams "penis!" as loud as she can just like that scene in (500) days of summer. I was not offended by this more startled cause she did right next to ear and wasn't expecting her to shout anything.

2darn you blue maxx and your siggy Empty Re: darn you blue maxx and your siggy Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:41 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Let's watch the salty language...

3darn you blue maxx and your siggy Empty Re: darn you blue maxx and your siggy Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:43 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Let's watch the salty language...

i'm hardly salty so don't i get be salty ever now and then?

4darn you blue maxx and your siggy Empty Re: darn you blue maxx and your siggy Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:45 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I'll allow it. Laughing

5darn you blue maxx and your siggy Empty Re: darn you blue maxx and your siggy Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:55 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:I'll allow it. Laughing

Fuck yeah!

okay i'm done.

6darn you blue maxx and your siggy Empty Re: darn you blue maxx and your siggy Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:58 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

neutral

darn you blue maxx and your siggy Cart5

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/207/0/d/0d52d47a95d4e8da010bc7947784ccc5.png

7darn you blue maxx and your siggy Empty Re: darn you blue maxx and your siggy Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:02 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well I for one support BlueMaxxx's sig Twisted Evil

8darn you blue maxx and your siggy Empty Re: darn you blue maxx and your siggy Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:06 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:Well I for one support BlueMaxxx's sig Twisted Evil
Nice. cool And thanks.

9darn you blue maxx and your siggy Empty Re: darn you blue maxx and your siggy Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:17 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hahaha Me too..

Love that movie

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

10darn you blue maxx and your siggy Empty Re: darn you blue maxx and your siggy Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:27 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

SALT AND PEPPER!

11darn you blue maxx and your siggy Empty Re: darn you blue maxx and your siggy Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:47 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spazzy wrote:Hahaha Me too..

Love that movie

I never said i didn't i do love it it just makes me think of the girl that shouted penis in my ear.

12darn you blue maxx and your siggy Empty Re: darn you blue maxx and your siggy Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:52 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I know. I was just saying.. silly

13darn you blue maxx and your siggy Empty Re: darn you blue maxx and your siggy Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Parallax_48

Parallax_48
Cadet
Cadet

It makes me think of watched an edited version of the film and them substituting "Panda" for "Penis".

14darn you blue maxx and your siggy Empty Re: darn you blue maxx and your siggy Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:30 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Now I kinda want to do this at one of the cons.

If you hear someone scream Penis, it's me. Very Happy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

15darn you blue maxx and your siggy Empty Re: darn you blue maxx and your siggy Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:36 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

SWEET

16darn you blue maxx and your siggy Empty Re: darn you blue maxx and your siggy Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:54 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:Now I kinda want to do this at one of the cons.

Ohhhhh we shall Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

17darn you blue maxx and your siggy Empty Re: darn you blue maxx and your siggy Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:06 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
Sapphire Gypsy wrote:Now I kinda want to do this at one of the cons.

Ohhhhh we shall Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

but then somebody needs to film it and put it on youtube.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum