Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

X-Men The Arcade Game.

+10
Arsenal0602
Gojiratoho
Big Poppa Nick
prescribeddrone
Astro13Zombie
potatojoe
shark6495
Heytherejeffro
Spazzy
Chi-Town Spidey
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26X-Men The Arcade Game. - Page 2 Empty Re: X-Men The Arcade Game. Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:32 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I bought it, it's pretty cool playing as X-men but it definitely shows it's age after like 30 minutes of playing it, basically it's a good time killer. I would buy more of these only to support the idea of keeping these types of old school alive, hopefully Maximum Carnage gets put out sometime.

27X-Men The Arcade Game. - Page 2 Empty Re: X-Men The Arcade Game. Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:56 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So having beaten that game with every character now, I can easily say Wolverine is the worst. His reach his horrible, I spent more time slashing air than I did enemies.

28X-Men The Arcade Game. - Page 2 Empty Re: X-Men The Arcade Game. Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:02 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

29X-Men The Arcade Game. - Page 2 Empty Re: X-Men The Arcade Game. Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:22 pm

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

played this game most of the weekend. LOVE it! I thought it was longer, but looking back, its the kind of game you just pour quarters into and you eventually beat it!

30X-Men The Arcade Game. - Page 2 Empty Re: X-Men The Arcade Game. Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:01 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:So having beaten that game with every character now, I can easily say Wolverine is the worst. His reach his horrible, I spent more time slashing air than I did enemies.
He was. Hated having to be Wolverine in the arcade.

Downloading it now. Very Happy

31X-Men The Arcade Game. - Page 2 Empty Re: X-Men The Arcade Game. Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:13 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Magneto's lines are great.
"I am Magneto. Master of Magnet!"
"X-Chicken!" (At least that's what I think he's saying.)

32X-Men The Arcade Game. - Page 2 Empty Re: X-Men The Arcade Game. Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:32 am

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

i got this game asap tha day it hit xbla. this was always my fav arcade game as a kid. i played thru it like 3 times that same day too, but i havnt had tha opportunity to play it again. i need to beat it with tha other characters.

33X-Men The Arcade Game. - Page 2 Empty Re: X-Men The Arcade Game. Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:28 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm on my 6th time beating this time. Dazzler and Storm are practically useless. Colossus and Nightcrawler always and forever.

34X-Men The Arcade Game. - Page 2 Empty Re: X-Men The Arcade Game. Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:28 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I used Storm. She rocks it. Her tornado really tears them up.

35X-Men The Arcade Game. - Page 2 Empty Re: X-Men The Arcade Game. Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:42 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's directional. If nobody is in the way of the thing it's wasted. You can control where Kurt goes and Peter's powers basically do an a-bomb on the screen.

36X-Men The Arcade Game. - Page 2 Empty Re: X-Men The Arcade Game. Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:16 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ After playing through all of the characters, I agree. Kurt is the best. He's a tough target, his hand-to-hand is on the ball, even when you're surrounded, and, while kind of a wildcard at times, his bamf is the best mutant move. I liked Dazzler just a bit more than Colossus, but he is the character to be if you've never played. Cyclops is just...he's just terrible. He has the best jump kick, and that's not really worth mentioning. Heh. But now that I've played most, I'd say Storm is worst after Cyclops. Wolverine's awkward, don't really like using him.

Anyone else having trouble getting the "You Fell to Our Trap!" trophy? I've played it twice with 6 others and nothing... dry I've read that it's doing that to other people. Glitch?

Also, the only gold trophy "Master of Magnet" is too easy to get. Just play through once to obtain access to all the levels, then just use each character by going to directly to the final fight with Magneto. Kind of cheap, but you get the trophy.

Now, to beat it under 25 minutes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum