Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PoP! Cast Wrestling

+25
Hannibal king
Heytherejeffro
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
shining knight
WhiteBlackDynamite
Debaser77
krpykrwly
pumkinheadfan
dmahoney
Mnemosis
rwe1138
wickidchyld
jfx316
MillionDollarGeek
Xman00aoa
Big Poppa Nick
Captain Painway
Denim
Joshua
jaydee74
comicgeekelly
Silent K
Rath99
G_Zatara
UltimateUltimacy
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 17]

376PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:26 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought Cena's response was bland in comparison and he really shouldn't try to have a war of words with the Rock because it would be fantastically one-sided although I do want to see them wrestle. That would be awesome. Triple H vs the Undertaker as Wrestlemania would be so money I don't know how much bigger it could get. Am I the only person who likes the Undertaker streak and would actually like him to retire with a perfect record at Wrestlemania? I don't know why, but it would be a cool thing for Undertaker to have that nobody else does but that's just me I guess. I so want to see Lawler vs Cole though. I don't care where it is. I just want to see Lawler kick Cole's ass.

377PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:33 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

SPOILERS: Names for the WWE Hall of Fame
» Reported by Steve Gerweck of Wrestleview.com
» On February 22, 2011 at 11:24 am

Spoiler:

The only names officially announced thus far are Shawn Michaels and "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan.

378PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:36 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

jfx316 wrote:And BTW, I said it on Twitter and I'll say it here and on PCW this week: Hacksaw Jim Duggan in the Hall of Fame BEFORE THE MACHO MAN?!?!?!? Fuck you, WWE!! I'm done with you.
Each year they induct one huge star, and this year it's HBK. I'd rather have Savage get the main spotlight next year rather than be overshadowed.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

379PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:47 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

rwe1138 wrote:
jfx316 wrote:And BTW, I said it on Twitter and I'll say it here and on PCW this week: Hacksaw Jim Duggan in the Hall of Fame BEFORE THE MACHO MAN?!?!?!? Fuck you, WWE!! I'm done with you.
Each year they induct one huge star, and this year it's HBK. I'd rather have Savage get the main spotlight next year rather than be overshadowed.
QFT. Maybe next year?

380PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A few points:

Taker HHH coming back was to telegraphed. If you listen to PCW...and you all better be!!! I called that

Cena's rap was meh but I like that they're trying to bring back Thugonomics Cena.

Jarred Macho Man is closer to getting in but there's no way he would be getting in this year. Not after HBK. Like Rob said one big name a year.

The Wrestlemania card doesn't look to exciting. If I didn't work for TWC I wouldn't be getting it.

Projected Card:
Miz vs Cena (Rock as ref?)
Del Rio vs Edge
HHH vs Undertaker (HBK involved some way?)
Lawler vs Cole
There's sure to be a Diva's title match...Please be Awesome Kong!!
CM Punk vs Orton

Did I miss anything?

381PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:35 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Projected Card:
Miz vs Cena (Rock as ref?) I could see the Rock as the special guest ref. I could see the tension between the Rock and Cena build and then get a swerve where Cena wins the championship and he and the Rock celebrate or the Rock and Cena feud for the title. That wold be cool.

Del Rio vs Edge I kind of see Del Rio winning this. Not sure why but I do.

HHH vs Undertaker (HBK involved some way?) HBK as the special guest Ref?

Lawler vs Cole: I've been waiting for this to happen for some time now.

There's sure to be a Diva's title match...Please be Awesome Kong!! I agree.

CM Punk vs Orton: This could be interesting.

382PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:51 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

rwe1138 wrote:

THIS> Randy Savage is a marque name. Like Hogan, Austin, or Rhodes. You want Savage getting the respect he deserves or you want him playing second fiddle to Shawn Micheals?

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

383PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:59 am

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

UltimateUltimacy wrote:
rwe1138 wrote:

THIS> Randy Savage is a marque name. Like Hogan, Austin, or Rhodes. You want Savage getting the respect he deserves or you want him playing second fiddle to Shawn Micheals?

The rumor is that Vince hates Savage Because he gave a young Shane drugs and had sex with and underage Steph.

384PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:12 am

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Matt wrote:
The rumor is that Vince hates Savage Because he gave a young Shane drugs and had sex with and underage Steph.

yeah but they're slowly warming up to Savage again. Especially since his DVDs and figures are making them money.

385PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:53 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

UltimateUltimacy wrote:
Matt wrote:

yeah but they're slowly warming up to Savage again. Especially since his DVDs and figures are making them money.

Wait. I never heard that before. Are those rumors true? Because if so then wow.

386PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:16 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's a rumor that's been going around for years. No one knows for sure if they're true or not.

387PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:36 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:It's a rumor that's been going around for years. No one knows for sure if they're true or not.
Oh. Okay then. If they were true though. Wow.

388PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:23 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

This is the first time I've heard the Shane/drugs bit. The Stephanie thing, yeah, that's been around a while.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

389PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

rwe1138 wrote:This is the first time I've heard the Shane/drugs bit. The Stephanie thing, yeah, that's been around a while.

I posted this link in the wrestling thread. It's a giant list of sleazy rumors in wrestling. It's got the Savage rumors on it

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html

390PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:55 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Matt wrote:
rwe1138 wrote:This is the first time I've heard the Shane/drugs bit. The Stephanie thing, yeah, that's been around a while.

I posted this link in the wrestling thread. It's a giant list of sleazy rumors in wrestling. It's got the Savage rumors on it

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html
Shocked
Wow.

391PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:32 am

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

i really need to take better notes.

4:45 in. Holy Shit

CM Punk twitter

Tackle, Stomp, Thumbs, Repeat. USA! USA! USA! (not the real Hacksaw)

Special Guest Matt Dreez

392PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:47 am

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

Your avatar cracks me up Gavin. It's like Transmetal Fuzor CM Punk lol!

393PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:50 am

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Big Poppa Nick wrote:Your avatar cracks me up Gavin. It's like Transmetal Fuzor CM Punk lol!
Tito hooked me up with. Via this man on twitter Josh Adams

394PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:57 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Kevin Nash on twitter said he has signed a five year contract with the WWE

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

395PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:48 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shaul Guerrero (Eddie and Vicki's daughter) working in FCW.
Don't understand the logic to drop the Guerrero name, though. scratch
http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/wwe/shaul-guerrero-now-raquel-diaz-in-fcw-new-pictures/

PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 5472242289_87ac1c59db_z

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

396PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:35 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I guess she didn't want the pressure to wrestle under the family name? Personally I never understood why David Smith never utilized his father's legacy. He should call himself the Canadian Bulldog.

397PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

FCW always drops legacy names. Don't forget Husky Harris is the son of IRS and Michael McGillicutty is the son of Mr. Perfect.

398PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Maybe the Vicki character has tainted the name?

399PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:49 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

ALso...on her outfit:

PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Final_fantasy_vii___tifa_624

400PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 16 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:49 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Maybe the Vicki character has tainted the name?
That was my first thought but if they wanted to, she could have feuded with her daughter and made for some interesting stories. It could still happen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum