Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post your Blu-Ray collection

+12
BlueMaxx
Little_Goblyn
Aussiemandias
prescribeddrone
Off_White_Lantern
melvinlikechris
Spaced4SimonPegg
pumkinheadfan
Sandman
Batman25JM
potatojoe
JonSpangler
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Post your Blu-Ray collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your Blu-Ray collection Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:41 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

Spazzy wrote:I will take a picture..

but damn I will be making house visits! (to steal things!)

kidding.. totally kidding.....
The trap has been set. Now I must wait for the prey Suspect

https://www.facebook.com/#!/christina.reichl

27Post your Blu-Ray collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your Blu-Ray collection Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:41 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wink

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

28Post your Blu-Ray collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your Blu-Ray collection Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Little_Goblyn wrote:
Spazzy wrote:I will take a picture..

but damn I will be making house visits! (to steal things!)

kidding.. totally kidding.....
The trap has been set. Now I must wait for the prey Suspect

Kevin?

29Post your Blu-Ray collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your Blu-Ray collection Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:40 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

you know if Spazzy dressed up like the black cat or catwoman of something....I may just give you my adress just to be victimized by her...

30Post your Blu-Ray collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your Blu-Ray collection Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:02 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ohhhhh Wink

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

31Post your Blu-Ray collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your Blu-Ray collection Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

Janson wrote:
Kevin?
Are you asking if my name is Kevin? huh If so, then the answer is no. It's Christina. If that's not what you're asking, then never mind. Laughing

32Post your Blu-Ray collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your Blu-Ray collection Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:38 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Little_Goblyn wrote:
Janson wrote:
Kevin?
Are you asking if my name is Kevin? huh If so, then the answer is no. It's Christina. If that's not what you're asking, then never mind. Laughing
it was another Home alone reference...

33Post your Blu-Ray collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your Blu-Ray collection Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:47 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Sandman wrote:
Little_Goblyn wrote:
Janson wrote:
Kevin?
Wink

34Post your Blu-Ray collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your Blu-Ray collection Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:11 am

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

Janson wrote:
Sandman wrote:
Little_Goblyn wrote:
Janson wrote:
Kevin?
Wink
neutral Oh, Damn. I haven't seen Home Alone since I was 10 Sad Guess that's another movie I'm going to add to my blu-ray collection by next year.

Has anyone tried to use blu-ray live features on their blu-rays yet?

35Post your Blu-Ray collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your Blu-Ray collection Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:51 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Would anyone want a copy of The Wizard of Oz on blu ray?

I got 2 copies for xmas and I can't return either one of them. The only problem with the one I am giving away is it seems it was at the top of the box when it was shipped and when someone went to open the box their box cutter went through the plastic and cut the paper cover. I didn't even notice this until I got it home. It still has the wrapping around it and techinically is still sealed since I never opened the case.

I just would rather have someone have it instead of having 2 copies.

36Post your Blu-Ray collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your Blu-Ray collection Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:35 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Batman25JM wrote:I just got a Blu-ray player for Christmas. So, I don't have many Blu-rays yet. Here's my "collection" so far:

Inception
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
Iron Man
The A-Team
The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Now, I am going to type up a list of my DVD TV show seasons sets and post that. I have over 500 of them, so get ready. I already have a hand written list, so it shouldn't be too hard. As for my collection of regular DVDs, I don't think I'll post one. I have a bunch, and they are spread out all over my room. It'd be a pain in the ass to try to compose a list.

U have a huge tv collection. Mine is big but yours is massive.

All seasons of Battlestar
Friday Night Lights 1-4
Lois and Clark 1-4
Smallville 1-9
Supernatural 1-5
Terminator SCC 1 and 2
All seasons of Lost
All seasons of Alias
Medium 1-4
Chuck 1-3
All season Buffy
Tales From the Crypt 1-5