Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Am Alive

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Am Alive Empty I Am Alive Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:36 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Game coming out this spring from Ubisoft.
I Am Alive I_Am_Alive

"Chicago, June 2009. A 10.3 magnitude earthquake destroys the city and shatters your life as an ordinary citizen. As the rescue mysteriously fails to arrive, you are trapped in an environmental and social chaos that gets worse by the hour. Your only way out is to set up a massive refugee camp to hopefully attract rescue's attention. You will need to find resources and organize survivors to create your headquarters. In the midst of Chicago’s ruins, you’ll have to both preserve and sacrifice in order to survive during 7 days. Rescue, heal, protect, kill, ambush or steal. But first, try staying alive. It could happen to you, so ask yourself: what would you do?"

I'm intrigued. Betting the game will be based on how you deal with situations and others with the games ending. Like being a good samaritan as opposed to being a straight savage about things.
Trailer: http://iamalivegame.us.ubi.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]