Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTF is a wasp doing alive?

+7
Joshua
BlueMaxx
Esbat
alucardbarnivous
superdoug
(._Y_.)
Thundermatts
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WTF is a wasp doing alive? Empty WTF is a wasp doing alive? Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:48 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Seriously, it's like ball freezingly cold. And yet it was alive. Trying to sting me. In the house. Jerk.

2WTF is a wasp doing alive? Empty Re: WTF is a wasp doing alive? Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:49 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When you killed it did you say "IT'S THE ONLY WAY!!!"

3WTF is a wasp doing alive? Empty Re: WTF is a wasp doing alive? Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:50 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fuck no, I sprayed Raid on it and then ran the fuck into another room and shut the door. I'm very afraid of bugs.

4WTF is a wasp doing alive? Empty Re: WTF is a wasp doing alive? Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:02 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My cat is the resident wasp killer. She's very adept at catching them and pulling off their heads, leaving their little corpses all over the patio.

You're right, though. It is too cold for wasps. However, it's a documented fact that wasps do become more aggressive as the air grows cooler. Perhaps they're aware that their life cycle is coming to an end, and are pissed off about it.

5WTF is a wasp doing alive? Empty Re: WTF is a wasp doing alive? Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:03 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fuck that Wasp. I won, em-effer.

6WTF is a wasp doing alive? Empty Re: WTF is a wasp doing alive? Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:08 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Fuck no, I sprayed Raid on it and then ran the fuck into another room and shut the door. I'm very afraid of bugs.

lmao

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

7WTF is a wasp doing alive? Empty Re: WTF is a wasp doing alive? Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:25 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:
Thundermatts wrote:Fuck no, I sprayed Raid on it and then ran the fuck into another room and shut the door. I'm very afraid of bugs.

lmao

TMATTS: ACK WASP!
*grabs Raid and sprays wasp*
TMATTS: Sorry, Gabe, Daddy loves you!
*runs out of room slams door shut*

http://realityfugitives.com/

8WTF is a wasp doing alive? Empty Re: WTF is a wasp doing alive? Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol, I wish he was here, he would have saved me. That kid loves bugs. I cannot freaking deal with em.

9WTF is a wasp doing alive? Empty Re: WTF is a wasp doing alive? Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:06 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was just outside not even 2 minutes ago and noticed flies and gnats and other flying insects going about business in one of the 5 bushes in front of my house. Weird. And, like you said, T-Matts, I was chilled. They didn't seem too phased.Maybe it's a special bush. Wink

(On a side note: I'm so nerdy, I thought Janet was back. Laughing )

10WTF is a wasp doing alive? Empty Re: WTF is a wasp doing alive? Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:16 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I came into this thread expecting some sort of racist tirade. How disappointing.

11WTF is a wasp doing alive? Empty Re: WTF is a wasp doing alive? Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:22 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Heh.

12WTF is a wasp doing alive? Empty Re: WTF is a wasp doing alive? Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:24 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:I came into this thread expecting some sort of racist tirade. How disappointing.

What is racist about Wasp? scratch

13WTF is a wasp doing alive? Empty Re: WTF is a wasp doing alive? Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:31 pm

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

(._Y_.) wrote:
Joshua wrote:I came into this thread expecting some sort of racist tirade. How disappointing.

What is racist about Wasp? scratch

WASP is an acronym for White Anglo-Saxon Protestant, not the character from the Avengers.

Laughing

14WTF is a wasp doing alive? Empty Re: WTF is a wasp doing alive? Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:38 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Maybe the wasp wanted to be sombody, inside the electric circus while looking for your wild child and then finding you as an animal instead.

WTF is a wasp doing alive? SeeWhatYouDidOwl

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

15WTF is a wasp doing alive? Empty Re: WTF is a wasp doing alive? Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:07 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:
alucardbarnivous wrote:

lmao

TMATTS: ACK WASP!
*grabs Raid and sprays wasp*
TMATTS: Sorry, Gabe, Daddy loves you!
*runs out of room slams door shut*

lmao lmao

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

16WTF is a wasp doing alive? Empty Re: WTF is a wasp doing alive? Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:36 am

kreepfan

kreepfan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

this story needs a Dramatic Re-inactment.

The Part of Thundermatts will be played by Jonah Hill.
WTF is a wasp doing alive? Jonah

17WTF is a wasp doing alive? Empty Re: WTF is a wasp doing alive? Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:55 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I do the same thing. Except I'm only afraid of wasps, and I tend to try and get someone else to do the raid spray. I try to haul ass elsewhere.

18WTF is a wasp doing alive? Empty Re: WTF is a wasp doing alive? Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:47 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kreepfan wrote:this story needs a Dramatic Re-inactment.

The Part of Thundermatts will be played by Jonah Hill.
WTF is a wasp doing alive? Jonah
Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://realityfugitives.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum