Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

22 paid pages to the lowest bidder

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

122 paid pages to the lowest bidder Empty 22 paid pages to the lowest bidder Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:36 pm

joshdahl

joshdahl
Cadet
Cadet

I am trying a new thing here, so bear with me if there are some bumps to be smoothed out.

My goal is to get my comic scripts drawn in a way that I can present to publishers.
My ideal artist would be someone who is also looking to build his or her portfolio.

You will get a complete (22 page) script to draw. The progress of our collaboration will be posted on my production blog , along with "previews" of your completed pages.

When the book is done I will publish it POD and get several initial copies for you and I to sell in person and add to our portfolios. Beyond that, I will do as much as I can with the issue. I will promote it as much as I can...which gets your name and your work in front of more and more readers.

If having that completed work in your hand, as a physical demonstration of the quality of your art and your ability to work with writers and meet deadlines, then you should put in a page rate bid on
my reverse auction.

The job will go to the person who bids the lowest page rate.

Of course the work will have to be of publishable quality and completed on time. As I said, this is the first time I am trying this auction technique, so we will sort out all of those details before pencil touches paper.

You will own all of your original art, and I will have the rights to publish them. I think that splitting profits is a good idea, and that can also be settled before any work begins.

Take a look at my other scripts here to get an idea of how I write and what i write about.

This is paid work for whoever wants it.

Please ask whatever questions you have here or send me a PM.

Thanks everyone, and good luck.

Josh

http://www.monolithllc.com/rapidcity

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum