Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Optometry interview trip help!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Optometry interview trip help!! Empty Optometry interview trip help!! Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:19 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Okay PoP!ulation. Big favor time.

I will be doing my optometry interview stuff in march. I will fly into Indianapolis indiana on March 10th. I am hoping the school's ambasadors will be able to pick me up at the airport or something to get me to Bloomington.

Then I have to figure out how to get from Indianapolis/Bloomington to St Louis (actually st roberts) MO after my school interview on the 11th. Then I will be in St Louis area until after my interview on the 14th. I will fly from St Louis to Grand Rapids Michigan on the 14th, and have to figure out what to do from arrival in MI until my 1230 interview in Big Rappids michigan on the 15th.

After which I fly back to Seattle. Any suggestions, help, or company would be welcome. Just PM me if you are in the area or know something.

My biggest issues are getting from Bloomington to St Louis, and in between grand Rappids and Big Rappids.

2Optometry interview trip help!! Empty Re: Optometry interview trip help!! Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:29 am

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Isn't that what Google maps is for? Laughing There are about a half dozen interstates that run through Bloomington, so I'm sure you won't have many problems getting from there to St. Louis. Wink

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum