Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Words of wisdom from Shia Labeouf...

+2
Topcat
breatheasy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Words of wisdom from Shia Labeouf... Empty Words of wisdom from Shia Labeouf... Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:31 pm

breatheasy

breatheasy
Cadet
Cadet

Transformers star Shia LaBeouf is convinced talent means nothing in Hollywood - and success is all about luck, motivation and ambition.

The actor admits he has no idea what makes him an in-demand movie superstar - but he doesn't spend too much time thinking about it.

He tells Parade magazine, "Actors live dependent on being validated by other people’s opinions. I don’t understand what it is I do that people want. I don’t know what an actor does. I have no credentials. I don’t know what I’m doing.

"To my mind, talent doesn’t really exist. Talent is like a card player’s luck. It is motivation, ambition, and luck. It’s just a drive to be the best. I think acting is a con game."

And he urges Hollywood wannabes to think twice before signing up for movie game: "The good actors are all screwed up. They’re all in pain. It’s a profession of bottom-feeders and heartbroken people."

2Words of wisdom from Shia Labeouf... Empty Re: Words of wisdom from Shia Labeouf... Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:54 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And yet I am unmoved.

Topcat wrote:Death by 1000 Papercuts. Lemon juice & Tobasco Sauce optional.

Celebrity Guest on "Friday Night Electric Razor Sunburn Fights"

Newest Drummer for Spinal Tap

Next DUI: No Soap On A Rope (the Polite Way to Say "C'mere, bitch...")

Death by VooDoo Doll

Woodburning Tools and Soldering Irons -- Celebrity Home Dentistry Was Never This Easy!

Celebrity Guest on "Doctor Bobbit's Tips On Love" (Get it? Get it? Ha. I kill me.)

Celebrity Guest on "Electric Company": One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Drop Dead You F*&#$@g A$$hole!

Put him in a Staring Contest with my Cat, Amadeus. (There's no way to win. Trust me on this.)

This week on Celebrity Hypnotherapy: Running with Scissors while Playing with Fire & Talking to Strangers. Go, Man, Go!

Rock of Love with Jar Jar Binks: "Work that Pole, Shia! Meesa Horny!"

Celebrity Hyptnotherapy, Week II: Flintstone Chewables Make You Strong Enough To Stop A Speeding Car Just By Stretching Out Your Hand, Just Like Superman!

Celebrity Hyptnotherapy, Week III: Lead Paint - Lick the Walls. "You know you want to..."

Drinking Games From the Court of Caius Caligula

Have him host Red Carpet Events wearing Garanimals

Celebrity Guest on "The Salt in the Eye Show"

Let him Declaw Your Pet Displacer Beast. "Here, Kitty, Kitty..."

Bury Him Alive: Ménage à trois With Roseanne Barr & Rosie O'Donnell

Lock him in with The Frisky Elderly People With Their Hidden Camera

http://www.tamarasanime.com

3Words of wisdom from Shia Labeouf... Empty Re: Words of wisdom from Shia Labeouf... Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:19 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I actually kinda like that guy. Well said.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

4Words of wisdom from Shia Labeouf... Empty Re: Words of wisdom from Shia Labeouf... Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:23 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I agree it was well said; esp. that last sentence.

I just don't especially care for watching him "act." Wink

5Words of wisdom from Shia Labeouf... Empty Re: Words of wisdom from Shia Labeouf... Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:52 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Topcat wrote:I agree it was well said; esp. that last sentence.

I just don't especially care for watching him "act." Wink

Hold Up!! He acts ??? As in he's an actor....well I'll be damned...I thought he was just really talkative furniture. :huh

6Words of wisdom from Shia Labeouf... Empty Re: Words of wisdom from Shia Labeouf... Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:50 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:
Hold Up!! He acts ??? As in he's an actor....well I'll be damned...I thought he was just really talkative furniture. :huh
Oh wow, ya! He's like an arm chair...nah, a stool. A rickety one. To where you have to lean on the bar's counter to distribute the weight, so you don't tip. Heh.

7Words of wisdom from Shia Labeouf... Empty Re: Words of wisdom from Shia Labeouf... Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:13 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

< muffled voice from under the couch cushions >

"I am not!"

8Words of wisdom from Shia Labeouf... Empty Re: Words of wisdom from Shia Labeouf... Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:10 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love Shia. I know it's cool to not like him, but I enjoy everything he does.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum