Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

How would you murder Shia LaBeouf?

+16
hrdwrkngXsoldier
riv1
deadbolt85
Janson
shining knight
Big PUN
Topcat
FroZen
Astro13Zombie
Administrator
rwe1138
blue halo
superdoug
Esbat
Silent K
Justin
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:27 am

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Deli slicer. Set to thin. Feet first.

Or...
How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Saw

2How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:39 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Skull-F--- to death.

3How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:46 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd let him live but only if he'd murder Carrot Top and Renee Zellwegger within the next 72 hours.

http://realityfugitives.com/

4How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:46 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd make him my love slave, and not let him hydrate between sessions.

5How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:19 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Drop a robotic car on his head?

6How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:05 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Sell him to the Decepticons.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

7How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:16 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Show him how he'll be 20 years from now. He'll do the job himself.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

8How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:05 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:I'd make him my love slave, and not let him hydrate between sessions.

Laughing

9How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:36 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Alright, looks like we have enough people here in this forum to carry out the job.

Does anyone have an unmarked van and access to Chloroform?

10How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:22 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Justin wrote:
Does anyone have an unmarked van and access to Chloroform?
I'm pretty sure I know Casey Anthony's guy.

11How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:34 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Justin wrote:Does anyone have an unmarked van and access to Chloroform?

If I did, Nathan Fillion and John Barrowman would already be missing. Twisted Evil

12How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:14 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Note To Self: Superdoug is evil... and horny.

13How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:36 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Buried alive...with a webcam so everyone can watch as I fill the coffin with flesh eating beatles.

14How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:31 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Death by 1000 Papercuts. Lemon juice & Tobasco Sauce optional.

Celebrity Guest on "Friday Night Electric Razor Sunburn Fights"

Newest Drummer for Spinal Tap

Next DUI: No Soap On A Rope (the Polite Way to Say "C'mere, bitch...")

Death by VooDoo Doll

Woodburning Tools and Soldering Irons -- Celebrity Home Dentistry Was Never This Easy!

Celebrity Guest on "Doctor Bobbit's Tips On Love" (Get it? Get it? Ha. I kill me.)

Celebrity Guest on "Electric Company": One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Drop Dead You F*&#$@g A$$hole!

Put him in a Staring Contest with my Cat, Amadeus. (There's no way to win. Trust me on this.)

This week on Celebrity Hypnotherapy: Running with Scissors while Playing with Fire & Talking to Strangers. Go, Man, Go!

Rock of Love with Jar Jar Binks: "Work that Pole, Shia! Meeso Horny!"

Celebrity Hyptnotherapy, Week II: Flintstone Chewables Make You Strong Enough To Stop A Speeding Car Just By Stretching Out Your Hand, Just Like Superman!

Celebrity Hyptnotherapy, Week III: Lead Paint - Lick the Walls. "You know you want to..."

Drinking Games From the Court of Caius Caligula

Have him host Red Carpet Events wearing Garanimals

Celebrity Guest on "The Salt in the Eye Show"

Let him Declaw Your Pet Displacer Beast. "Here, Kitty, Kitty..."

Bury Him Alive: Ménage à trois With Roseanne Barr & Rosie O'Donnell

Lock him in with The Frisky Elderly People With Their Hidden Camera

http://www.tamarasanime.com

15How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:49 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Shocked

16How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:05 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Ok, I got a tip on where he will be next week. PM me.

17How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:08 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

The staff of Panels On Pages does not condone the murder of Shia LaBeouf.

But for the sake of satire:

Make him start at the Ark of the Covenant.

18How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:21 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Silent K wrote:The staff of Panels On Pages Something Something... murder... Shia LaBeouf.

I'm on it!

19How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:30 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

You fiend!

20How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:33 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Justin wrote:I'm on it!

Right there with you, bro!

http://www.tamarasanime.com

21How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:38 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Noes! I like him!

22How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:19 am

Big PUN

Big PUN
Cadet
Cadet

With a nice bottle of Chianti.

23How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:11 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Using a harp to slice him to death....

Well it worked for Ishmael cord when he did in jack the ripper!

24How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:08 am

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Esbat wrote:Noes! I like him!

In what movie!?

25How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:17 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Nice sig!

(but what happens to the one I made you? Sad )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum