Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

How would you murder Shia LaBeouf?

+16
hrdwrkngXsoldier
riv1
deadbolt85
Janson
shining knight
Big PUN
Topcat
FroZen
Astro13Zombie
Administrator
rwe1138
blue halo
superdoug
Esbat
Silent K
Justin
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:37 am

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

FroZen wrote:Buried alive...with a webcam so everyone can watch as I fill the coffin with flesh eating beatles.

Wink

27How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:32 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Janson wrote:
FroZen wrote:Buried alive...with a webcam so everyone can watch as I fill the coffin with flesh eating beatles.

Wink

nice catch Very Happy

28How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:46 am

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

FroZen wrote:
Janson wrote:

Wink

nice catch Very Happy

I have an eye for that kind of thing.

29How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:27 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Topcat wrote:Death by 1000 Papercuts. Lemon juice & Tobasco Sauce optional.

Celebrity Guest on "Friday Night Electric Razor Sunburn Fights"

Newest Drummer for Spinal Tap

Next DUI: No Soap On A Rope (the Polite Way to Say "C'mere, bitch...")

Death by VooDoo Doll

Woodburning Tools and Soldering Irons -- Celebrity Home Dentistry Was Never This Easy!

Celebrity Guest on "Doctor Bobbit's Tips On Love" (Get it? Get it? Ha. I kill me.)

Celebrity Guest on "Electric Company": One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Drop Dead You F*&#$@g A$$hole!

Put him in a Staring Contest with my Cat, Amadeus. (There's no way to win. Trust me on this.)

This week on Celebrity Hypnotherapy: Running with Scissors while Playing with Fire & Talking to Strangers. Go, Man, Go!

Rock of Love with Jar Jar Binks: "Work that Pole, Shia! Meeso Horny!"

Celebrity Hyptnotherapy, Week II: Flintstone Chewables Make You Strong Enough To Stop A Speeding Car Just By Stretching Out Your Hand, Just Like Superman!

Celebrity Hyptnotherapy, Week III: Lead Paint - Lick the Walls. "You know you want to..."

Drinking Games From the Court of Caius Caligula

Have him host Red Carpet Events wearing Garanimals

Celebrity Guest on "The Salt in the Eye Show"

Let him Declaw Your Pet Displacer Beast. "Here, Kitty, Kitty..."

Bury Him Alive: Ménage à trois With Roseanne Barr & Rosie O'Donnell

Lock him in with The Frisky Elderly People With Their Hidden Camera
wub I want to have your babies.

30How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:28 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Esbat wrote:Noes! I like him!
Dude! What the fuck is wrong with you?!

31How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:05 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like him too, dammit!

32How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:30 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WHy do people hate him? I don't get it? It is not his fault transformers sucked.

33How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:36 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He's the same guy in each movie he's in. He's not terrible, but it seems his movies are mediocre at best. Look at Disturbia, Transformers, and Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull for example. LeBeouf plays a modestly meek, quick-witted smartass with bursts of toughness every now and then. Not to mention Holes, Constantine, and I, Robot. The only film I thought he was solid in was Bobby, and even then a pinches of the formula I mentioned with the kid who was strong yet weak about his resolve of supporting Robert Kennedy and objecting to having to go to war. Plus, the great film carried his small part. :P He better not screw up "Death and Me".

Anyways...

I'd go with you guys to capture him, and then call and pay Michael Madsen, Mr. Blonde, to finish things up.
How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? - Page 2 Myspace-Misc65-reservoir-dogs

34How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:38 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:WHy do people hate him? I don't get it? It is not his fault transformers sucked.

I still blame it on him. neutral

35How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:55 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Man, with all of this hate I dread to see what happens if he gets the part of Yorrick over Zach Levi in the Y the Last Man movies.

This board will implode from the sheer volume of disgust and bile that gets spewed the second it gets announced, lol.

He's the same guy in each movie he's in. He's not terrible, but it seems his movies are mediocre at best. Look at Disturbia, Transformers, and Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull for example. LeBeouf plays a modestly meek, quick-witted smartass with bursts of toughness every now and then. Not to mention Holes, Constantine, and I, Robot. The only film I thought he was solid in was Bobby, and even then a pinches of the formula I mentioned with the kid who was strong yet weak about his resolve of supporting Robert Kennedy and objecting to having to go to war. Plus, the great film carried his small part. :P He better not screw up "Death and Me".

You could say that about a ton of actors running around, I don't see why Shia gets this much hate.

If anything there should be a "How would you murder Uwe Bowle?" thread right next to or in place of this one, that guys is far more destructive to movies than Shia Labeouf has ever come close to being.

36How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:02 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

deadbolt85 wrote:wub I want to have your babies.

Thanks, man. That would surely be interesting! Laughing

And Blue Maxx, I'm pretty sure Mr. Blonde would cheerfully free up some time to aid our noble cause. Wink

http://www.tamarasanime.com

37How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:10 pm

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:WHy do people hate him? I don't get it? It is not his fault transformers sucked.
Transformers sucked?

Fresh03 wrote:

If anything there should be a "How would you murder Uwe Bowle?" thread right next to or in place of this one, that guys is far more destructive to movies than Shia Labeouf has ever come close to being.
This person speaks truth.

38How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:43 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gandicles wrote:
Transformers sucked?

Sorry, It's not his fault the 2 hour long GM commercial sucked.

39How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:16 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love the Beouf!

40How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:26 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would make him watch all of his movies.

41How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you murder Shia LaBeouf? Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:27 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yes, but some of his movies have great plots and other good actors. He wouldn't die of boredom. He'd just feel ill from mediocrity. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum