Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are some people beyond redemption?

+4
Topcat
Joshua
Thundermatts
riv1
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are some people beyond redemption? Empty Are some people beyond redemption? Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:04 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Most people here seemed to think in the other thread that people can be evil.
Are some people completly lost and beyond redemption?
Someone who does horrible things like murder dozens of people is that person capable of turning around and becoming a decent human being or are are they too far gone?

2Are some people beyond redemption? Empty Re: Are some people beyond redemption? Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:16 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Grandpa?

3Are some people beyond redemption? Empty Re: Are some people beyond redemption? Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:32 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Grandpa?
lmao

4Are some people beyond redemption? Empty Re: Are some people beyond redemption? Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:33 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Grandpa?
Gretchen?

5Are some people beyond redemption? Empty Re: Are some people beyond redemption? Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

People can change. It is possible to have a spiritual awakening of some kind & experience a complete personality overhaul. For example: John Newton, the man who wrote "Amazing Grace." His was more of a 'burning bush,' but more often it's of the gradual, educational variety.

Unfortunately, these genuine instances are few & far between. I don't know what the statistics are, but personally I would be highly skeptical of anyone who claimed to have changed, been redeemed, absolved, rehabilitated etc.

http://www.tamarasanime.com

6Are some people beyond redemption? Empty Re: Are some people beyond redemption? Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:00 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Everyone but Topcat. She's fucked. Wink

7Are some people beyond redemption? Empty Re: Are some people beyond redemption? Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:21 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ yes

Are some people beyond redemption? ...I'll say most who have done something horrible can't go back because they won't let themselves. They know they are capable, and will do so if they feel the need. It's like, not to sound trite, people trying to quit sex or smoking...drinking. They can, but they don't want to because it has already been done. Let's do it some more.

Like TopCat, after a person murders another, it would be hard for me to believe that they are perfectly fine. I mean, that would be naive.

8Are some people beyond redemption? Empty Re: Are some people beyond redemption? Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:27 pm

Lantern Lite

Lantern Lite
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

BlueMaxx wrote:^ yes

Are some people beyond redemption? ...I'll say most who have done something horrible can't go back because they won't let themselves. They know they are capable, and will do so if they feel the need. It's like, not to sound trite, people trying to quit sex or smoking...drinking. They can, but they don't want to because it has already been done. Let's do it some more.

Like TopCat, after a person murders another, it would be hard for me to believe that they are perfectly fine. I mean, that would be naive.

What?!? Shocked What the hell are you saying?
Sale at target?

9Are some people beyond redemption? Empty Re: Are some people beyond redemption? Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:30 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't know anyone trying to quit sex, but you get what I mean. They enjoyed killing (most likely) and'll most likely do it again because they like it.

Oh, monks try to quit sex...? Wait, they never have sex. Wait, is that right? Ya, pretty sure.

10Are some people beyond redemption? Empty Re: Are some people beyond redemption? Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:45 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You and your monk-ey business!

11Are some people beyond redemption? Empty Re: Are some people beyond redemption? Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:56 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Heh. You knows uh-me!

What would you do RIV1?

12Are some people beyond redemption? Empty Re: Are some people beyond redemption? Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:08 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:Everyone but Topcat. She's fucked. Wink

Um... Wrong verb. Are some people beyond redemption? Up_to_something

http://www.tamarasanime.com

13Are some people beyond redemption? Empty Re: Are some people beyond redemption? Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:20 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Heh. You knows uh-me!

What would you do RIV1?
That'd make a cool bracelet. WWR1D?

14Are some people beyond redemption? Empty Re: Are some people beyond redemption? Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:42 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Topcat wrote:
FroZen wrote:Everyone but Topcat. She's fucked. Wink

Um... Wrong verb. Are some people beyond redemption? Up_to_something
Oh...sorry..I ment....fucked in the head...no wait...that doesn't sound right either...just..forget it.
FroZen Fail!

15Are some people beyond redemption? Empty Re: Are some people beyond redemption? Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:00 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No way you were gonna win that exchange. you chose the right course of action!

16Are some people beyond redemption? Empty Re: Are some people beyond redemption? Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:06 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm no dummy...I know when I'm on the losing end.

17Are some people beyond redemption? Empty Re: Are some people beyond redemption? Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:22 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

As a man, against a woman, that's like 90% of the time!

18Are some people beyond redemption? Empty Re: Are some people beyond redemption? Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:37 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^You got that right!!

19Are some people beyond redemption? Empty Re: Are some people beyond redemption? Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:40 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Maybe Spanky and Alfalfa were right...

20Are some people beyond redemption? Empty Re: Are some people beyond redemption? Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:50 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

[singing] We are he-man woman haters/ We feed girls to alligators/ Our clubhouse burned down mighty low/ But we've got a plan to make some dough!

21Are some people beyond redemption? Empty Re: Are some people beyond redemption? Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:56 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Depends on the person

22Are some people beyond redemption? Empty Re: Are some people beyond redemption? Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:13 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Really, really depends on the person. Heh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum