Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help me pick an Avatar!

+7
krpykrwly
Sci-Fi
BlueMaxx
Joshua
Silent K
Mnemosis
Time Consumer
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Help me pick an Avatar! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help me pick an Avatar! Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:20 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Like a glove, baby! Help me pick an Avatar! - Page 2 83770

27Help me pick an Avatar! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help me pick an Avatar! Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:26 am

Time Consumer

Time Consumer
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

ah, yes... i know i'm gonna love it here!

28Help me pick an Avatar! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help me pick an Avatar! Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:28 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If you like action, comedy, drama, romance, adventure and posting, you've come to the right place!

29Help me pick an Avatar! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help me pick an Avatar! Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:05 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv1 wrote:If you like action, comedy, drama, romance, adventure and posting, you've come to the right place!

And space herpes...don't forget the space herpes...man I love that movie.

30Help me pick an Avatar! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help me pick an Avatar! Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:11 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Time Consumer wrote:thank you guys for all your great ideas! i'm gonna go with this one for right now as it is the creepiest image of the bunch, and i like that! i have a sneaking suspicion tho that i will be changing up my avatar on a regular basis, so keep the suggestions coming! maybe i'll switch it up once a month and we can have a little game, who can find me the best image for the month? July is this, but it's never to early to start looking for August... rambo

I win!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

31Help me pick an Avatar! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help me pick an Avatar! Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:27 pm

Time Consumer

Time Consumer
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

for now! Very Happy

let's keep this up tho, every month just come up with the wildest shit you can, only 2 weeks left to find me a good one for August

32Help me pick an Avatar! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help me pick an Avatar! Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:28 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cropping is your friend.

33Help me pick an Avatar! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help me pick an Avatar! Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:19 am

Time Consumer

Time Consumer
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Joshua wrote:Cropping is your friend.

i know "what" you mean, but "how" do you mean?

34Help me pick an Avatar! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help me pick an Avatar! Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:39 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Using any basic image editor you can crop out all of that empty space in the image.

35Help me pick an Avatar! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help me pick an Avatar! Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:51 am

Time Consumer

Time Consumer
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

ah, i see. i was pretty sure that is what you meant, but i wanted to be sure. as i don't know the source material from where the image came, i thought you may have been saying something along the lines of "good thing that pick is cropped, cuz the bigger picture would make you shit your pants".

i agree, i should crop the picture, but i'm lazy and at work so i really don't have the means to accomplish this. plus, if people want to play the game i'll only have this one till next friday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum