Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peter Facinelli, Twilight Star, is to Be at My Mall this Month

+3
Astro13Zombie
Hannibal king
BlueMaxx
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Why do I bring this up? My 13 year old niece stood in line for 10 hrs and wrote a 750 word essay of what Twilight meant to her. She won this thing for the Twilight event, and now she gets to meet this douche dude later this month.
Peter Facinelli, Twilight Star, is to Be at My Mall this Month Peter%20Facinelli-SGG-034433Peter Facinelli, Twilight Star, is to Be at My Mall this Month Carlislecullen
Although I abhor Twilight's destruction of vampyric lore, I'm happy for her. She absolutely loves these books, and the film. I imagine when the guy speaks to her that she'll explode like a preteen nutcase. *sigh* Laughing Oh, and you guessed it, she has braces. Rolling Eyes Dontcha love cliches. lol!

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Despite Twilight he will always be Mike Dexter from Can't Hardly Wait.

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Here's what you're gonna do:

Grab some bananas and some onions. Mash those fuckers up into a nice goop/pulp. Put said substance into a water balloon. Lob said Balloon at the glittery vampire douche.

Run like hell.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

He was on Twilight? Dammit.

The only reason I care for this guy is because he's playing Coop on 'Nurse Jackie'.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would go into some long rant about douchebags and the obsessive fans they attract but it's BlueMaxx's neice so...I'll be nice. Good for her.

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I gotta cut these Twilight fans some slack. At least they're reading. no worse than when the Boy Bands were all the rage.

as for the actor, Hell, he's just cashing a paycheck, no need to kill him. Yet.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:
Oh my...wow. I expected awkward, but the language barrier definitely...just wow. I felt for Radcliff (spelling.)

Also, was it me, or was the beginning with Radcliff peaking around the corner super creepy?

FroZen wrote:I would go into some long rant about douchebags and the obsessive fans they attract but it's BlueMaxx's neice so...I'll be nice. Good for her.
Thanks, man. But you don't have to put the weirdness into words. I know, I know...Heh.

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah...that peakin' around corner shit was creepy as hell.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gandicles wrote:Here's what you're gonna do:
Grab some bananas and some onions. Mash those fuckers up into a nice goop/pulp. Put said substance into a water balloon. Lob said Balloon at the glittery vampire douche.
Run like hell.
hmm Hmm...after my nieces moment. Then banana-onion, splat time. Wink

riv1 wrote:
as for the actor, Hell, he's just cashing a paycheck, no need to kill him. Yet.
Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum