Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

You ever get something stuck in your teeth eating at the Mall

+2
BlueMaxx
riv1
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

and it's really bugging you and you're trying to get at it with your toungue sucking at the annoying spot and a girl walks up and she's like "Wow, you have a really talented toungue!" and you smile at her and she goes "Hey, you have something stuck in your teeth!" and you answer "Well, that's why i was doing that with my toungue." and she replies "OK. Wanna go to dinner and have some BBQ spare ribs, see where the night leads us?"

Recently, i mean.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sad No.

I remember I had chocolate ice-cream on my chin for almost an hour in high school. I went around and talked to at least a dozen people, and no one said a damn thing until my buddy Darren said something.

Oh, and if that's true, congrats. Practice on Honeybuns. Wink

Oh, and that Honeybun practice doesn't work. Laughing You're better off just going with the flow.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ew. I didn't really think about that last statement until typed it. You get what I mean, though. Heh.

Lewis Black is Sabertooth

Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Ninja
Ninja

Depends on what you eat. Stay away from anything with chives, small onions, and the ice cream place.

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.moutrey

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Ew. I didn't really think about that last statement until typed it. You get what I mean, though. Heh.
Ew, i didn't get that till you made me go back and look at it, LOL!!!!

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ha!

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

This thread is a forum harlot.

Joshua

Joshua