Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

geekiest thing you've ever said

+15
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
comicgeekelly
Sapphire Gypsy
Spaced4SimonPegg
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
xCharliex
vikoros
ChrisToPhenom
FroZen
supervenom
riv1
BlueMaxx
MillionDollarGeek
Joshua
kidspider2099
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1geekiest thing you've ever said Empty geekiest thing you've ever said Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:43 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Today at work at I had run out a order to a car. I handed the food over to the customer. He said "Is everything in this bag?" I replied it "It's bigger on the inside" after i said it. I thought "oh man i'm a geek".

2geekiest thing you've ever said Empty Re: geekiest thing you've ever said Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:56 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

For a split second, I completely lost my mind and thought I left this plane of reality and said to a friend, "Oh man, maybe we crossed into another dimension." The actual sentence isn't all that geeky, but the fact that part of me kind of believed it is as geeky as I imagine I will ever get.

3geekiest thing you've ever said Empty Re: geekiest thing you've ever said Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:24 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Me talking to my unborn baby through my wife's belly: "I am your father."

And yes, just like Darth Vadar.

4geekiest thing you've ever said Empty Re: geekiest thing you've ever said Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:51 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:Me talking to my unborn baby through my wife's belly: "I am your father."

And yes, just like Darth Vadar.

Now it would be really cool if the baby responded with "No it can't be true."

5geekiest thing you've ever said Empty Re: geekiest thing you've ever said Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:28 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Geekiest thing I've ever said? Sheesh. I have a decent memory but can't remember everything I've ever said. Meaning, I've had far too many serious conversations about werewolves, Sandman (General DC mantle), Invasion of the Bodysnatchers (1956), Saturday morning cartoons, conspiracy theories, the discography of Killswitch Engage, and I can easily, easily keep going. Laughing

I'd say the best ones would have to be when joking with friends. At a party drinking, to be ironical, we started a fake-debate over Batman vs. Superman, to make fun of the half-a-century dispute between comic fans, let alone with message boards and blogs and the like. Anyways, Drew starts off with Superman and strength and all his powers, I counter with the obvious, Batman with all his wonderful toys. Drew then steps it up, we go back and forth with various scenarios until Drew's now only giving one-word statements, a sign he feels he's won. Then I, make the argument even more facetious, say that Batman would win anyway because Superman isn't real. Then, of course, Drew said, "But BATMAN ISN'T REAL!" My counter: "Ah, yes. But if anyone were to figure out the 4th Wall and see whether they were real or not, it'd be Batman. The Dark Knight Detective." *laughs* "He'd just figure out that Superman wasn't real like him, escape to reality and mastermind a plan to destroy every comicbook featuring Superman ever published." *more laughter*
Probably had to be there, but we had the room rolling. We each had a nerd-character, so to speak. That was actually a small fraction of the fun of that party. I miss Drew and some of the others I don't see as much. Sad Laughing The most touchy-feely thing I've ever said here? Possibly. tongue

6geekiest thing you've ever said Empty Re: geekiest thing you've ever said Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:25 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thou shalt not pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To a platoon leader in iraq who was trying to get into the ammo supply point without proper paperwork. I knew his driver was a big LOTR fan. He laughed his ass off.
The LT was like, "?HUH?"

7geekiest thing you've ever said Empty Re: geekiest thing you've ever said Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:29 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv1 wrote:Thou shalt not pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To a platoon leader in iraq who was trying to get into the ammo supply point without proper paperwork. I knew his driver was a big LOTR fan. He laughed his ass off.
The LT was like, "?HUH?"
freakin hilarious! Laughing Wink

8geekiest thing you've ever said Empty Re: geekiest thing you've ever said Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:36 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My boss was asking me what we could do to stir up buisness and I said: "Release the Kitties!!"

Pretty sure he thinks I should be commited.

9geekiest thing you've ever said Empty Re: geekiest thing you've ever said Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:45 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cowabunga. It seemd to have been the only way for me to jump this big ramp with my bike for my friends.

10geekiest thing you've ever said Empty Re: geekiest thing you've ever said Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:47 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I say "face" with a sly-tone sometimes when in situation where I do better than others. Just to be funny, of course. unsure

11geekiest thing you've ever said Empty Re: geekiest thing you've ever said Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:09 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

I have an... umm... incapability to not finish a Star Wars quote once it's started. This most often shows itself when I am excusing myself with the phrase, "It's not my fault." Which I can't help but follow with, "They told me they fixed it."

Also... the last time my friends and I went to Wizard World we stayed up a little too late playing D&D and drinking fizziglug. Somehow we got it in our heads that the Imperial Probe Droid in Empire Strikes Back was just hungry and the mumbled phrase he's repeating is "Can I have a snack now? Can I have a snack?" Still makes us laugh when we say it in our best robot voice.

12geekiest thing you've ever said Empty Re: geekiest thing you've ever said Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:02 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:I say "face" with a sly-tone sometimes when in situation where I do better than others. Just to be funny, of course. unsure
I don't get that one?

13geekiest thing you've ever said Empty Cornettos are for eating. Not calculating! Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:07 pm

xCharliex

xCharliex
Cadet
Cadet

I was outside a shop and this geek came out with his mate, both unwrapping their cornetto, and he goes, "If I keep eating these, I might inflate to the price of the Cornetto!" I was just looking at them like Shocked , then shake my head then Shocked again, and now it's lol! only without the hair.... Not my quote I know but I'm not that geeky. king

14geekiest thing you've ever said Empty Re: geekiest thing you've ever said Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:32 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Whenever a student gets in trouble and doesn't tell the truth. I say, "You chose poorly."

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

15geekiest thing you've ever said Empty Re: geekiest thing you've ever said Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:48 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I sometimes answer people with a quote from a movie. It is usually from Pulp Fiction or Raising Arizona. Laughing

16geekiest thing you've ever said Empty Re: geekiest thing you've ever said Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:34 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I still tell people the reason I got into radiology was because I wanted super powers. Very Happy

I had an 8 year old patient monday night who told me if he had to get stitches he'd die. I told him that wasn't possible.
"Why?"
"Nobody dies on my watch."
"What are you gonna do if I start to die?"
"Use my super powers."
"I know super powers aren't real."
"Are you sure? I work with radiation all day. How do you think Hulk got his powers."

End of discussion. Very Happy Kid didn't even cry when he got his stitches. Very Happy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

17geekiest thing you've ever said Empty Re: geekiest thing you've ever said Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:54 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A couple of weeks ago two friends and I were argueing about the color of a plant (it was 7 in the morning and we didn't have anything better to do. The girl said it was purple while my friend and I said it was indigo. This eventually led me to say "Don't make me go home and get my rings!" which was a reference to the set of Lantern rings that I had bought.

18geekiest thing you've ever said Empty Re: geekiest thing you've ever said Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Ninja
Ninja

When I was going to bake pies, I said I don't have enough mats to create it.

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.moutrey

19geekiest thing you've ever said Empty Re: geekiest thing you've ever said Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:34 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:I still tell people the reason I got into radiology was because I wanted super powers. Very Happy

I had an 8 year old patient monday night who told me if he had to get stitches he'd die. I told him that wasn't possible.
"Why?"
"Use my super powers."
"Are you sure? I work with radiation all day. How do you think Hulk got his powers."

End of discussion. Very Happy Kid didn't even cry when he got his stitches. Very Happy
This makes me I love you you. If I ever get hurt doing roller derby, I want you to treat me. And use your super powers. That. Is. Adorable.

I always say "facepalm" as I'm doing the action. If I use both hands it's a "double facepalm".

I've also used the pick-up line, "Resistance is futile," which, when said by a geek chick to a nerd guy, always ends in sexy times. However, I learned the hard way that it doesn't work on frat boy football players. Laughing

http://likeitderby.com

20geekiest thing you've ever said Empty Re: geekiest thing you've ever said Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:51 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Captain Painway wrote:
Sapphire Gypsy wrote:I still tell people the reason I got into radiology was because I wanted super powers. Very Happy

"Why?"
"Use my super powers."

This makes me I love you you. If I ever get hurt doing roller derby, I want you to treat me. And use your super powers. That. Is. Adorable.

I always say "facepalm" as I'm doing the action. If I use both hands it's a "double facepalm".

I've also used the pick-up line, "Resistance is futile," which, when said by a geek chick to a nerd guy, always ends in sexy times. However, I learned the hard way that it doesn't work on frat boy football players. Laughing

it would work on me. Even Resistance is Useless would work. Course you have to shout it.

21geekiest thing you've ever said Empty Re: geekiest thing you've ever said Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:59 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Come on, Chuck. Be honest. "Hi, can I take your order?" works on you.

22geekiest thing you've ever said Empty Re: geekiest thing you've ever said Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:09 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Come on, Chuck. Be honest. "Hi, can I take your order?" works on you.

Yeah but depends on the person saying it if a hottie behind the counter yeah but its somebodies grandma then not so much.

23geekiest thing you've ever said Empty Re: geekiest thing you've ever said Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:06 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've always been good with kids. I think that may actually BE my super power. Very Happy

I'll be your own personal medical staff. I'll kiss your boo boos and make them better. Wink

Also, Resistance is Futile might be the best pick up line EVER! Heck even I'd be up for sexy time if that was your pick up line. Wink

24geekiest thing you've ever said Empty Re: geekiest thing you've ever said Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:14 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:I've always been good with kids. I think that may actually BE my super power. Very Happy

I'll be your own personal medical staff. I'll kiss your boo boos and make them better. Wink

Also, Resistance is Futile might be the best pick up line EVER! Heck even I'd be up for sexy time if that was your pick up line. Wink

I'm really tempted to use Resistance is futile as a pick up line.

25geekiest thing you've ever said Empty Re: geekiest thing you've ever said Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:22 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not you... HER. It's a sexy pick up line for HER. Wink

A nerd guy saying it to a non-nerd girl is gonna get a strange look or a drink thrown in your face.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum