Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nerdiest thing you own.

+28
comicgeekelly
krpykrwly
potatojoe
UltimateUltimacy
FroZen
TENIME_art
MikeSabian
(._Y_.)
Goof
melvinlikechris
riv1
JonSpangler
Denim
Joshua
BlueMaxx
ScarletW
Captain Painway
tstrike99
G_Zatara
Silent K
Hannibal king
Rath99
Airwolf
Batman25JM
jaydee74
Spaced4SimonPegg
Gojiratoho
kidspider2099
32 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Nerdiest thing you own. Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:06 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Right now i think the nerdiest thing i own is my Jayne hat. Course unless your firefly fan its just a had. I also i would say my scarf in the Griffindor colors is pretty nerdy.

2Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you own. Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:55 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nerdiest thing I own is a stuffed Rygel from Farscape. I'm actually a little upset I didn't get the life sized Rygel either.

3Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you own. Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:58 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have a stuffed animal of Buck from Ice Age 3 on my desk at work.

4Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you own. Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:00 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:Nerdiest thing I own is a stuffed Rygel from Farscape. I'm actually a little upset I didn't get the life sized Rygel either.

I want one.

5Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you own. Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:03 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I own a replica of the 10th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver and Psychic Paper.

6Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you own. Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:03 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really don't have anything that comes to mind. I mean, I have a TON of DVDs and quite a few figures that to a "normal" person would be nerdy, but to our crowd they really wouldn't.

I guess I'd say the nerdiest thing I own is a giant Goliath (from Gargoyles) figure. It's not really THAT nerdy, but nothing else really comes to mind.

You know, I guess the giant Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie poster I have is really nerdy.

Last edited by Batman25JM on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you own. Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:03 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:Nerdiest thing I own is a stuffed Rygel from Farscape. I'm actually a little upset I didn't get the life sized Rygel either.
That's freaking awesome.

8Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you own. Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:09 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

reboot (tv show) - used to tape them on vcr but yeah i phased out of that sooo i downloaded all eps

fuck yeah it has both movies!

9Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you own. Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:11 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:I own a replica of the 10th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver and Psychic Paper.

I've a sonic screwdriver pen and reproduction of the journal of impossible things. I want a sonic screwdriver with lights and sounds but sadly at this year's comic-con I could't find a dealer that had them.

10Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you own. Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:17 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I own a black bat with the bat sign on it and its autographed by Bob Kane

11Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you own. Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

I guess the nerdiest thing I own is my xbox faceplate. I have autographs of my favorite artists and writers from the cons that I went to.

12Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you own. Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:18 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

It's be a toss up between the C2E2 standee sign, the original PoP! Sign, Captain Painway's helmet, and my framed first published article and check stub from Wizard.

13Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you own. Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:26 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have to pick one? haha

How to Make Love the Bruce Campbell Way signed and personalized by Bruce Campbell
Bob Kane autograph
Gryffindor scarf that was used in Sorceror's Stone.

I don't know. Those come to mind, but I have a shit-ton of stuff.

14Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you own. Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:26 am

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I have so many "nerdy" things I have no idea what would be more nerdy than the next. I have a Shaun of the Dead figure at my desk at work. (among other figures) and a plush Toad from Mario Bros. on my monitor.

15Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you own. Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:54 am

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Star Trek Online Collector's Edition and lifetime subscription. The amount of money I spent on that game is redonkulous.

http://likeitderby.com

16Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you own. Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:26 am

ScarletW

ScarletW
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I agree that the things I have that are considered nerdy to most wouldn't be nerdy to those here. But like a couple above, I have a Harry Potter scarf that I wear whenever watching the movies. But mines Slytherin Wink

17Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you own. Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:29 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ScarletW wrote:I agree that the things I have that are considered nerdy to most wouldn't be nerdy to those here. But like a couple above, I have a Harry Potter scarf that I wear whenever watching the movies. But mines Slytherin Wink

I just watched the movies and didn't wear my scarf. Your a syltherin? i guess a Griffindor and a syltherin can be friends.

18Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you own. Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:36 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Same. I have a library of books, comics, and dvds.

I have a Sandman "sand" globe.
Nerdiest thing you own. SANDGLOBE-MAIN
Nerdiness is subjective, but it alienates those who see it. Heh. With the "what the hell is that" look.

Oh, and the Sandman Tarot.
Nerdiest thing you own. Vertigo-tarot-deck-set
And I know nothing about tarot.

Almost forgot Bill's Hanzou Steel
Nerdiest thing you own. Hattori_hanzo_demon_sword_leather_sm_540

Guess I just don't view them as nerdy, but they stand out, being that they're display-ery. Heh.

Airwolf wrote:reboot (tv show) - used to tape them on vcr but yeah i phased out of that sooo i downloaded all eps

fuck yeah it has both movies!
Gasp! Why is that not a boxset yet! Argh.

19Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you own. Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:46 am

ScarletW

ScarletW
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

BlueMaxx wrote:
Nerdiness is subjective, but it alienates those who see it. Heh. With the "what the hell is that"

It's funny, I keep a very random assortment of figures at my station at work (I do nails) and I find most ladies ask about them. It's a good conversation starter!

20Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you own. Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:48 am

ScarletW

ScarletW
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

kidspider2099 wrote:
ScarletW wrote:I agree that the things I have that are considered nerdy to most wouldn't be nerdy to those here. But like a couple above, I have a Harry Potter scarf that I wear whenever watching the movies. But mines Slytherin Wink

I just watched the movies and didn't wear my scarf. Your a syltherin? i guess a Griffindor and a syltherin can be friends.

I'll allow it. But you better start wearing the scarf when the weather cools down. :P

21Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you own. Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:52 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It depends on your definition of nerdy, but off the top of my head I would say the letter Mickey Mouse sent me (typed on Disneyland stationery) along with an 8x10 photo of him standing in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle. Receiving mail when you're five-years-old is exciting. Receiving mail from Mickey Mouse when you're five-years-old is a profound moment in life.

22Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you own. Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:56 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My Dark Knight Viral stuff

Nerdiest thing you own. 007

Nerdiest thing you own. 003-1

Nerdiest thing you own. 004

The card was a prop in the movie, so maybe that?

23Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you own. Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:03 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nerdiest thing you own. Joker1

I used to be really good friends with Alex through a mutual friend, Keith.

Nerdiest thing you own. 11-4

I have a ton of stuff signed. We lost touch after I stopped going to Chicago.

24Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you own. Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:06 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nerdiest thing you own. Roomfullofzs

My former room. Notice the Stan Lee autographed Marvel poster.

A lot of that shit was stolen/sold as I was losing my house.

25Nerdiest thing you own. Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you own. Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:15 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I own one of the cd case props from the Josie and the Pussycats movie. This thing is damn detailed and pretty awesome.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum