Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

I shouldn't have ate that thing...

+12
Administrator
Gandicles
ajorton
Ska
BlueMaxx
riv1
Lee
Joshua
The Ignored One
Astro13Zombie
Mnemosis
Silent K
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty I shouldn't have ate that thing... Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:45 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

The Official Thread for regretting things you put in your mouth!

I just ate too much leftover chinese food. My day is shot.

2I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty Re: I shouldn't have ate that thing... Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Sounds like a perfect time for a FBTD to me!

3I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty Re: I shouldn't have ate that thing... Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:47 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Everything makes me feel like shit....i hate food Laughing

4I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty Re: I shouldn't have ate that thing... Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:48 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Just was in the hospital this week for Di-reticulitis, and I ate a granola bar with cashews mmmmmmmmmm, that was smart.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

5I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty Re: I shouldn't have ate that thing... Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm pre-emptively regretting swallowing so much cock in Chicago.

6I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty Re: I shouldn't have ate that thing... Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:01 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:I'm pre-emptively regretting swallowing so much cock in Chicago.
lmao

7I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty Re: I shouldn't have ate that thing... Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:08 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Josh, I think you misspelled "eagerly anticipating"

8I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty Re: I shouldn't have ate that thing... Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:10 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Josh, I think you misspelled "eagerly anticipating"
Maybe if you put Cheese Whiz on it...

9I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty Re: I shouldn't have ate that thing... Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:39 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I've been fairly self-destructive with my eating habits lately (I blame the stress), so I've asked myself "why" plenty lately.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

10I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty Re: I shouldn't have ate that thing... Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:16 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I remember the first time i had a cock in my mouth. didn't really regret it.

11I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty Re: I shouldn't have ate that thing... Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:05 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:I've been fairly self-destructive with my eating habits lately (I blame the stress), so I've asked myself "why" plenty lately.
Ha! I'm slim, and I sometimes eat like I'm a snake. (A whole lot all at once, and then my stomach is poofed and I can't move as easily.) I remember my friend Rachel, after I'd eaten my humongous meal at this personally owned Mexican restaurant, gave me her rice and a half her chalupa. I looked at the plate disgruntled and said, "Can't eat...but delicious. *grumble* *chewing noises*"

12I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty Re: I shouldn't have ate that thing... Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:35 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cous cous is icky. XD

Last edited by Mnemosis on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

13I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty Re: I shouldn't have ate that thing... Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:36 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

:p

14I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty Re: I shouldn't have ate that thing... Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:38 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

But HOW do you know!?

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

15I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty Re: I shouldn't have ate that thing... Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:52 am

ajorton

ajorton
Cadet
Cadet

Old Chinese Food is nasty

16I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty Re: I shouldn't have ate that thing... Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:46 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Silent K wrote:The Official Thread for regretting things you put in your mouth!
*snicker*

17I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty Re: I shouldn't have ate that thing... Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:11 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

A slice of cheese last night.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

18I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty Re: I shouldn't have ate that thing... Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:38 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

cookies

with my gastric band I'm not supposed to eat them, however I can't stop and its causing me some serious stomach pains

19I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty Re: I shouldn't have ate that thing... Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:11 pm

Time Consumer

Time Consumer
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

ate nachos the other night, they were amazing! but, since i hadn't eaten red meat in like, 3 weeks, they gave me the upset bowels!

20I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty Re: I shouldn't have ate that thing... Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I ate way too much cheese last night. A fair amount of brie and a ton of smoked muenster.

21I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty Re: I shouldn't have ate that thing... Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:56 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

On the flip side, I just had one of the best Arby's experiences in the history of Roast Beef Curtains.

22I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty Re: I shouldn't have ate that thing... Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Did you eat a chick out at Arby's? scratch

23I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty Re: I shouldn't have ate that thing... Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:31 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:Did you eat a chick out at Arby's? scratch

That sounds very sexy to me for some reason. I'm so fuckin' fat. Laughing

24I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty Re: I shouldn't have ate that thing... Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:58 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Questionable cu--.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

25I shouldn't have ate that thing... Empty Re: I shouldn't have ate that thing... Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:48 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Joshua wrote:Did you eat a chick out at Arby's? scratch

That sounds very sexy to me for some reason. I'm so fuckin' fat. Laughing
Shit, you're kind of bordering on some of my material for the roast. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: