Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nerdiest thing you ever done?

+22
Spider_Fan14
melvinlikechris
shining knight
Esbat
Que
Tom
Joshua
Airwolf
Winter Decay
Heytherejeffro
MillionDollarGeek
potatojoe
gangsternerd
Rath99
Silent K
blue halo
Goof
BlueMaxx
The Ignored One
kidspider2099
comicgeekelly
Juggalojohn
26 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Juggalojohn

Juggalojohn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

seeing that the abyss here is for random crazy topics let me ask you all.

what is the Nerdiest thing you have done? you know something that you looked at and said wow im an F*ing nerd,

mine is this

"Mi alcarë aurë, mi Mórë lomë, la úmëa selm usin nya ela, lav elye man laita úmëa Melkórë, Caurë nya Melkórë laiqua calma calë" shake my head
(that's as close as I could find anyway)

if you know what that is, you are just as sad as me, but if i get a few good ones that are just as bad, i'll let the ones who can't figure it out know what that its.

Last edited by Juggalojohn on Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:45 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

At this very moment I am listening to the PoP-Cast on iTunes and working on a short Doctor Who episode that I will hand in at school as an assignment for Physics.

Does that count?

3Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:48 pm

Juggalojohn

Juggalojohn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

yes, 2 more and i'll let people know what that is

but i think you could guess it

4Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:58 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've been to like 4 comic book conventions i own several comic book them t-shirts and a doctor who shirt.

5Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:19 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Juggalojohn wrote:seeing that the abyss here is for random crazy topics let me ask you all.

what is the Nerdiest thing you have done? you know something that you looked at and said wow im an F*ing nerd,

mine is this

"Mi alcarë aurë, mi Mórë lomë, la úmëa selm usin nya ela, lav elye man laita úmëa Melkórë, Caurë nya Melkórë laiqua calma calë" shake my head
(that's as close as I could find anyway)

if you know what that is, you are just as sad as me, but if i get a few good ones that are just as bad, i'll let the ones who can't figure it out know what that its.

Some kind of Elvish, that's all I know.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

6Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:23 pm

Juggalojohn

Juggalojohn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

The Ignored One wrote:

thats half

7Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:41 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Ya, I tried to decipher, but it is more than one language. Don't really care, honestly.

8Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:44 pm

Juggalojohn

Juggalojohn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Ya, I tried to decipher, but it is more than one language. Don't really care, honestly.

neither will anyone else really Very Happy

9Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:46 pm

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Juggalojohn wrote:
The Ignored One wrote:

On a quick read I thought that said "Some kind of Elvis" and was like WTF! Laughing Rolling Eyes

10Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:52 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Nerdiest thing I've done: bought comics I don't want for some plastic rings.

11Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:52 pm

Juggalojohn

Juggalojohn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

blue halo wrote:Nerdiest thing I've done: bought comics I don't want for some plastic rings.

where you are willing to blow money is pretty much one of the factors that helps gages your nerd level.

12Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:04 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Besides this whole PoP! thing...I have mapquested a dozen or so Walmarts looking for the Walmart exclusive Legends and DCUC.

I fucked a Rancor, too.

13Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:59 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Besides this whole PoP! thing...I have mapquested a dozen or so Walmarts looking for the Walmart exclusive Legends and DCUC.

I fucked a Rancor, too.

That's not nerdy..That's fucking sexy!

14Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:24 pm

Juggalojohn

Juggalojohn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Silent K wrote:Besides this whole PoP! thing...I have mapquested a dozen or so Walmarts looking for the Walmart exclusive Legends and DCUC.

I fucked a Rancor, too.

ok think thats the count,

whats in green is my attempt (may be poorly) at writing the Green lantern oath in tolkien's elvish/any other one that has the words i needed. (to many websites that do not match up the same words)

15Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:50 pm

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

seeing a guy be a icp fan and using it in his screen name,sad huh?

16Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:01 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...knew this was coming. Ruh-roh.

17Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:51 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Ya, I tried to decipher, but it is more than one language. Don't really care, honestly.

Laughing

18Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:31 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Got married by court in 06, I wore a Superman T-shirt, she wore a Wonder Woman T-shirt. The priest/judge looked at us ready to retire. I sat there laughing at my wife crying.

Got married again by church in 07, we did a compilation cd of songs we want played at the reception. There were 2, the first cd had the Superman theme song, the second had the old school Wonder Woman theme song. It was on October 27th. Our cake was topped with Nightmare Before Christmas.

19Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:42 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I proposed to my wife-of-the-future at a comic book convention...with comic book art.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

20Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:46 am

Winter Decay

Winter Decay
Cadet
Cadet

I sent a wedding invitation to Bret Hart. It has been six years now and still no present.

21Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:17 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i think i still am doing it

i followed the power rangers series - till now

33th ranger series in japan

17th or 18th in america version O_O

lol im ep8 of pr rpm - watching em in youtube lols

22Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:06 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hung out with Kerouac once.

23Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:24 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:I hung out with Kerouac once.

Nerdiest thing you ever done? Winner

24Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:42 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

Airwolf wrote:i think i still am doing it

i followed the power rangers series - till now

33th ranger series in japan

17th or 18th in america version O_O

They have Power Rangers in Japan??? I thought we took other countries crappy shows, not the other way around.

25Nerdiest thing you ever done? Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:18 pm

Que

Que
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Played WoW for 5 fucking years...

And trolled a American Clothes Company's repetedly

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum