Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nerdiest thing you ever done?

+22
Spider_Fan14
melvinlikechris
shining knight
Esbat
Que
Tom
Joshua
Airwolf
Winter Decay
Heytherejeffro
MillionDollarGeek
potatojoe
gangsternerd
Rath99
Silent K
blue halo
Goof
BlueMaxx
The Ignored One
kidspider2099
comicgeekelly
Juggalojohn
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 3 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:23 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Also, I forgot to add that when I had my last boxing match, I wore a Punisher wife-beater. I represent being a sad, sad nerd pretty much everywhere.
(Don't even make me post my classroom pictures again)

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

52Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 3 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:28 pm

Juggalojohn

Juggalojohn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Heytherejeffro wrote:(Don't even make me post my classroom pictures again)

i'm new here, so please do

53Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 3 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:33 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 3 GetAttachmentaspx

I'm sure these have been seen before, but for the few that haven't seen my classroom pics:
Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 3 Class1
Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 3 Class2
Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 3 Class3
Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 3 Class6
Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 3 Class4
Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 3 Class5
Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 3 Classtoys

54Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 3 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:27 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DAMN!!! Your classroom is awesome! I wish I had you as a teacher.

55Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 3 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:00 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:DAMN!!! Your classroom is awesome! I wish I had you as a teacher.
Everyone here, including me, has said that at least once.

56Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 3 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:59 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wish I could have had you guys as students. My comic book club would kick even more ass!

57Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 3 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:29 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ *gasp!* You made a comicbook club?!?! wub Crying or Very sad

58Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 3 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:53 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ *gasp!* You made a comicbook club?!?! wub Crying or Very sad
Why not? Actually, one of the kids I had last year won an art award for the stuff he did. Also, he destroyed my greytone markers because he liked using them so much (little bastard, those things are like, 3 bucks apiece)

59Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 3 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:32 am

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

Nerdest thing I done?

Well... this recent one takes the cake for me.

So I had a dream last night about the hottest girl I work with. She possibly one of the most beautiful girls I've ever laid eyes on. And what was the dream about? The 2 of us going to the comic book store and I get all excited about it being "Comic Book Wednesday". I woke up this morning thinking that I walked out of a Big Bang Theory episode.

60Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 3 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:11 pm

Juggalojohn

Juggalojohn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Tom wrote:Nerdest thing I done?

Well... this recent one takes the cake for me.

So I had a dream last night about the hottest girl I work with. She possibly one of the most beautiful girls I've ever laid eyes on. And what was the dream about? The 2 of us going to the comic book store and I get all excited about it being "Comic Book Wednesday". I woke up this morning thinking that I walked out of a Big Bang Theory episode.

wow thats a good one

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum