Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nerdiest thing you ever done?

+22
Spider_Fan14
melvinlikechris
shining knight
Esbat
Que
Tom
Joshua
Airwolf
Winter Decay
Heytherejeffro
MillionDollarGeek
potatojoe
gangsternerd
Rath99
Silent K
blue halo
Goof
BlueMaxx
The Ignored One
kidspider2099
comicgeekelly
Juggalojohn
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:22 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ignore important work to write for a Nerd Entertainment Website and giggle publicly 2 to 3 times a month as I explain why I'd fuck, marry, or kill Muppets. Collect 6 inch female figures instead of dating actual females, and have basically become "that weird guy" at work.

http://realityfugitives.com/

27Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:02 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wrote a survival of the fittest/robotech crossover does that count as nerdy? Laughing

28Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:27 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:I proposed to my wife-of-the-future at a comic book convention...with comic book art.
I was going to say that I haven't been in a relationship for a long time now by going for the nerdy cliche, but the fact that you've obtained love and companionship by squeezing in nerdiness might make you the winner of this thread so far. yes

29Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:00 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:Ignore important work to write for a Nerd Entertainment Website and giggle publicly 2 to 3 times a month as I explain why I'd fuck, marry, or kill Muppets. Collect 6 inch female figures instead of dating actual females, and have basically become "that weird guy" at work.

maybe if you didn't wanna screw muppets or collect girl action
figures you wouldn't be seen as as wierd.

30Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:52 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i left a party to go play COD 4: Modern Warfare 2 with a friend

31Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:58 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Heytherejeffro wrote:I proposed to my wife-of-the-future at a comic book convention...with comic book art.
I was going to say that I haven't been in a relationship for a long time now by going for the nerdy cliche, but the fact that you've obtained love and companionship by squeezing in nerdiness might make you the winner of this thread so far. yes
Awwwwwww...(cue touching music)

It took some convincing, but she's been a nerd by injection for quite some time, now.
Very Happy

Laughing

cool

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

32Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:01 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ When you say injection...? huh You make nerdiness sound like it is a VD. Wink

melvinlikechris wrote:i left a party to go play COD 4: Modern Warfare 2 with a friend
I've left parties before to do something nerdy. Though, the party was usually boring or couldn't make it into a fun time/not our type of party, so me and friends give up and leave.

33Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:18 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:
It took some convincing, but she's been a nerd by injection for quite some time, now.
It beats the hell out of trying to get her to play Dungeons and Dragons.

34Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:12 pm

Juggalojohn

Juggalojohn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

shining knight wrote:I wrote a survival of the fittest/robotech crossover does that count as nerdy? Laughing

im working on a crossover story that is just total nerd insanity, and really is what i should of posted as mine

35Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:39 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

have a nerdgasm moment when i watched the Teen Titans episode "Titans Together" fight scenes for the first time

have another one when i saw the Mary-Jane intro on Spectacular Spiderman

realize an asian transfer student's name is one letter off from being "Yuki Nagato" from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya

and lastly, co-wrote a slaughter of a race of warrior monks

36Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:04 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Hmmm... this could be a tough one:

I joined a comic book message board because I wanted to tell everyone my theory about a particular mystery.

I wrote review of GI Joe comics on that message board - in character - hoping to get noticed.

I got noticed and wrote for that site for awhile before helping to start Panelsonpages.com

The highlight of most weeks for me is Tuesday night, when I get to talk to my friends about comic books and other nerdy shit online for other people to hear.

That first message board? I totally met an amazing girl there that I became friends with and am now dating. I dressed as "Sears Catalog Destro" for my first cosplay because she wanted to go as the Baroness.

I talked to Batman. He called me Canadian.

I wrote a backstory for my character in Oblivion, including a song that would've been sung about her.

I was so good at Geometry that while the teacher was teaching class, I was translating the Lumberjack song to French, and I still remember some of it to this day:

Je suis un bucheron et je suis d'accord
Je doit tous le soir et je travail tous le jour.
Je coute les arbres, je mange ma dejeuner,
Je vais au w.c.
Sur Mercredi je vais faire mes achats
Et mange petit pain au beurre pour thé.

37Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:10 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So when does the movie about your life come out?

38Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:33 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I co-directed/screenwrote Kevin Conroy playing Batman with Lee on P.o.P!cast.

This one is not from me but towards my two nieces, Kayla and Haille. They are both kind of preppie, but today I found out that they are huge online gamers. Kayla, the oldest, is in to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, and Haille trumped with W.o.W. III by explaining how she's this dark elf with some sort of magical armor or some shit. I was just blown away by the nerdiness. I was tickled yet felt the need to show them up. Didn't, but still. Heh. Wink

When DCU Online comes out, I think I'm going online. Which, in turn, will prep me for Final Fantasy XIII's expanded gameplay.

39Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:54 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh just remembered something.

I was the producer for a wrestling podcast and the webmaster for the podcast's website. I was also the head news reporter for that site, writing over 200 stories and I also found time to write a weekly column here and there.

Before that I wrote a wrestling fan fiction which I kept running on a weekly, biweekly, and monthly schedule for over 2 years. I wrote somewhere around 50 shows for that.

40Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:56 pm

Juggalojohn

Juggalojohn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

comicgeekelly wrote:Oh just remembered something.

I was the producer for a wrestling podcast and the webmaster for the podcast's website. I was also the head news reporter for that site, writing over 200 stories and I also found time to write a weekly column here and there.

Before that I wrote a wrestling fan fiction which I kept running on a weekly, biweekly, and monthly schedule for over 2 years. I wrote somewhere around 50 shows for that.

what was the podcast?

41Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:57 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^^^ The Weekly Wrestling Wrap-Up

42Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:52 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm downloading the soundtrack to DJ Hero. That's the nerdiest thing I've done recently.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

43Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:24 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Currently, and even right now, keeping mental notes on what I've asked for for Christmas so as not to buy it while shopping for others. *sigh* I can't help myself. I'm usually good at not buying for myself during Christmas time, but it feels like I can't control it this year. I've bought a few books and movies recently, and they are stacked up, waiting to be enjoyed by me. tongue

44Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:48 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

I dressed as Spider-Man at work this Halloween! Does that count as nerdy?

45Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:11 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm downloading the soundtrack to DJ Hero. That's the nerdiest thing I've done recently.

I don't count that as nerdy

Now downloading smash brothers brawls soundtrack however...

46Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:14 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Your mom.

47Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:42 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Your mom.
Stop pretending you've had sex.

48Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:43 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Also, I took my license picture in a Spider-Man costume (sans mask, obviously).

49Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:17 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Heytherejeffro wrote:Also, I took my license picture in a Spider-Man costume (sans mask, obviously).

Yes...that is a win all day long. Please post the picture again.

50Nerdiest thing you ever done? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerdiest thing you ever done? Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Heytherejeffro wrote:Also, I took my license picture in a Spider-Man costume (sans mask, obviously).

Yes...that is a win all day long. Please post the picture again.
I'll have to wait to get home, because I can't access photobucket from here. You can add me on Facebook and it's up there, too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum