Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Do You Get Your Comics?

+31
comicgeekelly
GigaToast
THALASTDRAGON
NSFW
Sir Not
kreepfan
Off_White_Lantern
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
prescribeddrone
jaydee74
Tom
Thundermatts
Rath99
Toothgrinder
shiky800
Dr. Jonathan Crane
supervenom
profhaley
Sci-Fi
Astro13Zombie
Ben Akers
J Nova
Joshua
BlueMaxx
blue halo
shining knight
FroZen
Administrator
Esbat
rwe1138
alucardbarnivous
35 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How Do You Get Your Comics?

How Do You Get Your Comics? Vote_lcap69%How Do You Get Your Comics? Vote_rcap 69% [ 40 ]
How Do You Get Your Comics? Vote_lcap12%How Do You Get Your Comics? Vote_rcap 12% [ 7 ]
How Do You Get Your Comics? Vote_lcap3%How Do You Get Your Comics? Vote_rcap 3% [ 2 ]
How Do You Get Your Comics? Vote_lcap3%How Do You Get Your Comics? Vote_rcap 3% [ 2 ]
How Do You Get Your Comics? Vote_lcap0%How Do You Get Your Comics? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How Do You Get Your Comics? Vote_lcap12%How Do You Get Your Comics? Vote_rcap 12% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 58

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty How Do You Get Your Comics? Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:21 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mail order for me.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

2How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty Re: How Do You Get Your Comics? Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:25 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

Bedrock City Comics

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

3How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty Re: How Do You Get Your Comics? Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:37 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

We finally got a comic shop in town but its located in a bad spot thats not easily accessible by bus or foot, so I'll go over there one of these days. Otherwise I buy my trades/GNs from online or the local bookstore, and just download comics via torrent. Once I move to wherever my wonderous new job takes me I'll get back into buying comics again and support the industry. In the meantime this is the digital equivalent of borrowing my buddy's wednesday stack on friday when he was done with it when I was a broke ass college student.

http://realityfugitives.com/

4How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty Re: How Do You Get Your Comics? Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:09 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Pirating.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

5How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty Re: How Do You Get Your Comics? Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:35 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spidey_82 wrote:Pirating.
Way to sum it up for me Suspect Wink

6How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty Re: How Do You Get Your Comics? Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:27 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good 'ol "Gmart" our LCS about 25 miles from my house.

7How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty Re: How Do You Get Your Comics? Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:00 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A1 comics in glasgow

friendly staff and an excellent store

8How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty Re: How Do You Get Your Comics? Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:51 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I've got three major LCS that I hit regularly to get my weekly fix. If I've got some extra $$ left over on the weekend, usually the wife and I will swing by one of them and grab some other things.

9How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty Re: How Do You Get Your Comics? Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:07 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Glee!! My big LCS is having a big sale this week! If the wife is in a good mood, I ought to be able to get a nice haul!

10How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty Re: How Do You Get Your Comics? Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:24 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I did pull in a pretty nice haul at the sale. I grabbed the entire run of 52, a bunch of back issues, some new issues and new dividers and bags/boards. I did get cut off after a certain point, though.

11How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty Re: How Do You Get Your Comics? Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:58 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cheryl's Comics & Toys. That's my local. And I get things off the e-stores a lot too.

12How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty Re: How Do You Get Your Comics? Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:04 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Zeus Comics is my mainstay, but I also make frequent visits to Austin Books and Comics and less frequent trips to Bankston's.

13How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty Re: How Do You Get Your Comics? Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:50 am

J Nova

J Nova
Cadet
Cadet

My local comic book store closed down so I'm stuck with downloading. Partof me hates it since I want to buy some of the titles and support them and another part of me likes to remind me that I am po'er than dirt.

14How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty Re: How Do You Get Your Comics? Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:21 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

J Nova wrote:My local comic book store closed down so I'm stuck with downloading. Partof me hates it since I want to buy some of the titles and support them and another part of me likes to remind me that I am po'er than dirt.

I hear you. I'm pretty not-wealthy. Heh. Comic are my main luxury. I might get a dvd, cd, and/or book a month. Which, to me, that isn't too bad.

15How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty Re: How Do You Get Your Comics? Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:35 pm

Ben Akers

Ben Akers
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I get almost everything via mail order these days.

I had some serious problems with the LCS.

16How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty Re: How Do You Get Your Comics? Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mile high comics=My LCS

17How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty Re: How Do You Get Your Comics? Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:21 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

In order to get really good stuff like say Spawn or Witchblade, I would have to go out of town. Normally I can find any current marvel titles if I go to the book store in the mall or go to Hastings and look at their selections.

18How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty Re: How Do You Get Your Comics? Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:16 am

profhaley

profhaley
Cadet
Cadet

Ben Akers wrote:I get almost everything via mail order these days.

I had some serious problems with the LCS.

I get the majority of my books from four different shops here in Iowa...
Comic World in Dubuque
Limited Edition in Cedar Falls
The Core in Cedar Falls
Cup of Kryptonite in Des Moines

and a few online.

Are you willing to mention which LCS you had problems with? I noticed that you are from Iowa also. Just curious so I can avoid any future problems. I pick up alot of missing books for around 15 or so customers at my local shop as I travel around the state visiting my three children
(Des Moines area, Cedar Falls, and Clinton).

profhaley

19How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty Re: How Do You Get Your Comics? Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:11 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comic shop/Barnes & Noble

20How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty Re: How Do You Get Your Comics? Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:42 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

AF comics here.. Tenime is in love with Lori the lady who owns it.

21How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty Re: How Do You Get Your Comics? Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:27 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i would like to look into mail order. where do you people do it?
right now i hate my comic shop

22How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty Re: How Do You Get Your Comics? Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:56 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:i would like to look into mail order. where do you people do it?
right now i hate my comic shop
mailordercomics.com?

23How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty Re: How Do You Get Your Comics? Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:14 am

Toothgrinder

Toothgrinder
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Evil Squirrel, right off the Morse stop.

24How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty Re: How Do You Get Your Comics? Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:35 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My LCS up and moved to Main. In order to keep some of his regular customers he offered us free shipping and a nice discount on our books so I get my books in the mail. I've been going to that store for over 10 years and wanted to stay loyal.

25How Do You Get Your Comics? Empty Re: How Do You Get Your Comics? Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:47 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Prostitution

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum