Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus

+7
Sci-Fi
shining knight
FroZen
Batman25JM
Debaser77
rwe1138
Denim
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Empty The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:02 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This looks friggin amazing!

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/imginarium-of-parnassus/international-trailer

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

2The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Empty Re: The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:24 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Wow. Trippy.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

3The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Empty Re: The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:46 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Definitely want to check this out. I'm a big Gilliam fan.

4The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Empty Re: The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:00 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've never seen one of Gilliam's movies, but I want to see this and I'll be honest, it's because it's Heath Ledger's last movie.

5The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Empty Re: The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:26 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can't wait to see this. Looks like a wild ride.

6The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Empty Re: The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:32 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

Batman25JM wrote:I've never seen one of Gilliam's movies, but I want to see this

Gilliam movies I think you'll enjoy:

Time Bandits
The Fisher King
The Adventures Of Baron Munchausen
12 Monkeys

7The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Empty Re: The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:35 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:I've never seen one of Gilliam's movies, but I want to see this

Time Bandits
The Fisher King
12 Monkeys

I can say that I've seen all of those and loved each and everyone. The Adventures of Baron Munchausen never gets old, I watch it everytime I see that it's on t.v...come to think of it I should go rent it so my son can see it.

8The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Empty Re: The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:04 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:

Time Bandits
The Fisher King
12 Monkeys

I might have to check them out. If I were to pick just one to try what one would you suggest?

9The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Empty Re: The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:47 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

Batman25JM wrote:

I might have to check them out. If I were to pick just one to try what one would you suggest?

You'd probably like Munchausen the best. If you like Bruce Willis and Brad Pitt, you'll probably love 12 Monkeys. And Robin Williams gives one of his best performances in The Fisher King, which also starred Jeff Bridges, one o f my favorite actors.

10The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Empty Re: The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:56 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

twelve monkeys is several kinds of awesome!!!

11The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Empty Re: The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:51 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:

You'd probably like Munchausen the best. If you like Bruce Willis and Brad Pitt, you'll probably love 12 Monkeys. And Robin Williams gives one of his best performances in The Fisher King, which also starred Jeff Bridges, one o f my favorite actors.

Now I have to see these. I love Bruce Willis and Robin Williams, and I like Jeff Bridges a lot as well.

12The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Empty Re: The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:18 pm

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

You know.. I've had several chances to watch 12 Monkeys but I never took them.

13The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Empty Re: The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:49 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

not a giant Gilliam fan, but 12 monkeys rocks

14The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Empty Re: The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:49 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Trailer!

http://www.mania.com/new-parnassus-trailer-online_article_118099.html

15The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Empty Re: The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:22 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So this is out soon, huh?

Smile

16The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Empty Re: The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:57 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

According to IMDB, it will get limited release on Christmas.

17The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Empty Re: The Imaginaium of Doctor Parnassus Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:33 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

its out here this week

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum