Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PoP!-toberFest 2009

+34
Harry Wang
darth__frodo
MillionDollarGeek
Justin
goatt
Steel Rose
Denim
SexyToaster
Airwolf
Rath99
potatojoe
Esbat
Kearstin
TENIME_art
Tripper McGee
Debaser77
Chi-Town Spidey
Gojiratoho
superdoug
Joshua
shining knight
Ska
Thundermatts
Hannibal king
Astro13Zombie
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Sci-Fi
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Lee
FroZen
Foxy
Administrator
Mnemosis
Silent K
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 36]

151PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:41 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:
Grow a fuller beard, give the hair the good side part, carry around a Kermit and go as Jim Henson.
This I could get behind, though I would need to start growing the beard out a month ago and it's really hot here.

152PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:43 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Gojiratoho wrote:
Grow a fuller beard, give the hair the good side part, carry around a Kermit and go as Jim Henson.
This I could get behind, though I would need to start growing the beard out a month ago and it's really hot here.

You could also get a fake beard due to the time frame and the heat. And at least Jim Henson would be recognizable by himself (unlike when I went as George Lucas one year, with my brother supposed to go as Obi Wan and his friend supposed to go as Dagobah Luke....they bailed on the party and everyone was asking meif I was Bob Vila shake my head )

153PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:54 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:they bailed on the party and everyone was asking meif I was Bob Vila shake my head )
Laughing

Honestly, I think Bob Vila is a cooler costume than George Lucas.

154PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:09 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Gojiratoho wrote:they bailed on the party and everyone was asking meif I was Bob Vila shake my head )
Laughing

Honestly, I think Bob Vila is a cooler costume than George Lucas.

But I had this plan to walk around the party all night, throwing my hands in the air and shouting "I Am LUCAS!" whenever my brother asked me loudly why something in the new Star Wars sucked...had the voice down and everything. But no, that jerk skips the party....then he borrowed it later that weekend and DID go as Bob Vila.

155PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:46 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:If I go then no one else has to worry about being the person with the lame costume because mine will either be really lazy or non-existent. Although I am toying with the idea of wearing a green t-shirt, blue tightie-whities, and red suspenders and going as the Martian Manhunter; and for me, that is an elaborate costume.

Not to be a dick, but a costume is MANDATORY...even if it's super lame.

156PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:52 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Not to be a dick, but a costume is MANDATORY...even if it's super lame.
That shouldn't be a problem.

157PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:57 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You could stick candy wrappers and popcorn to your clothes and go as a Movie Theater Floor.

158PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:39 pm

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Get a bathrobe and some sunglasses. Voilà, the Dude.

http://www.foxyart.net

159PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:11 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Foxy wrote:Get a bathrobe and some sunglasses. Voilà, the Dude.

I like that idea.

Is it too soon for a Billy Mays costume?

160PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:20 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:
Is it too soon for a Billy Mays costume?
Absolutely not.

161PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:29 pm

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Joshua wrote:As much as it kills me I think I may have to bow out of the Disney day because I just don't see me being able to swing a park hopper ticket and I don't want to be a party pooper. If that should change then I'd be down to stay the night at the Disney©️ resort and then head to Knize's/Jose's for the rest of the weekend, but right now it's looking grim.
Could you do a day pass? The more I think about it the more it seems like a waste of cash to do a one day hopper, I don't want to have to rush to see everything. And I want to be able to see the park with people. Sad

162PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:34 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Foxy wrote:
Could you do a day pass? The more I think about it the more it seems like a waste of cash to do a one day hopper, I don't want to have to rush to see everything. And I want to be able to see the park with people. Sad
I think I could swing a day pass. They're roughly $80 (pre-tax), right?

163PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:35 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Foxy wrote:Could you do a day pass? The more I think about it the more it seems like a waste of cash to do a one day hopper, I don't want to have to rush to see everything. And I want to be able to see the park with people. Sad
Yeah, I'd probably suggest just sticking to one park...even if you wanted to see 3 parks, you'd be spending 90 minutes of the day in transit, and that's prime ridin' time!

I know you expressed interest in Animal Kingdom, Kristin, which is a GREAT place, but if we want this to be a "DISNEY DAY", then there's really no better choice than Magic Kingdom.

But then again, this isn't my vacation.

164PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:40 pm

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Joshua wrote:
Foxy wrote:
I think I could swing a day pass. They're roughly $80 (pre-tax), right?
I just did a faux checkout at Disney, they're 84.14 with tax and can be picked up on site.

Silent K wrote:
Yeah, I'd probably suggest just sticking to one park...even if you wanted to see 3 parks, you'd be spending 90 minutes of the day in transit, and that's prime ridin' time!

I know you expressed interest in Animal Kingdom, Kristin, which is a GREAT place, but if we want this to be a "DISNEY DAY", then there's really no better choice than Magic Kingdom.

But then again, this isn't my vacation.
Yeah, I know. I was just sooo excited about going I got carried away. tongue

And fuck yeah, if we're doing this it's going to be Magic Kingdom.

165PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:43 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What's the weather generally like in the Kissimmee area in October?

166PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:50 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Foxy wrote:
Joshua wrote:As much as it kills me I think I may have to bow out of the Disney day because I just don't see me being able to swing a park hopper ticket and I don't want to be a party pooper. If that should change then I'd be down to stay the night at the Disney©️ resort and then head to Knize's/Jose's for the rest of the weekend, but right now it's looking grim.

This sounds like a fine idea, since I was trolling eBay looking at passes and I've only been able to find pairs of 2-day park hopper passes.

167PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:59 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Foxy wrote:
Yeah, I know. I was just sooo excited about going I got carried away. tongue

And fuck yeah, if we're doing this it's going to be Magic Kingdom.

Let's do it!

Joshua wrote:What's the weather generally like in the Kissimmee area in October?
You start to smell fall in the air...but it can still be in the 90's if Mother Nature wants to be a douche.

168PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:01 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think I'm going to give it a couple more paychecks to ensure I've still got a job at the beginning of September, but if everything is still looking good (and maybe if it isn't) I'll go ahead and purchase my plane ticket.

How far away from the park do you live, Jason?

169PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:04 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:I think I'm going to give it a couple more paychecks to ensure I've still got a job at the beginning of September, but if everything is still looking good (and maybe if it isn't) I'll go ahead and purchase my plane ticket.

How far away from the park do you live, Jason?

About an hour. But that's par for the course to get to ANYWHERE from here. I'm used to it.

170PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:04 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Aight... if someone's going as Billy, then I will (assuming I can make it, be Vincing it up. I still ain't shaving my chin strap, but a headset and a squint should sell the look nicely.

Joshua wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:
You could wear a hat and go as a guy who wears hats...
You can't see me, but you know that look I'm so fond of giving you? My monitor is getting it right now. shake my head

The one-eyed stranger?

171PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:05 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Silent K wrote:
You start to smell fall in the air...but it can still be in the 90's if Mother Nature wants to be a douche.

Still better than smelling douche in the air.

172PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:05 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:Aight... if someone's going as Billy, then I will (assuming I can make it, be Vincing it up. I still ain't shaving my chin strap, but a headset and a squint should sell the look nicely.

Who the fuck are Billy and Vince?

173PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:08 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
About an hour. But that's par for the course to get to ANYWHERE from here. I'm used to it.
That's doable. Lord knows I'll have enough adrenaline pumping through me to help my body cope with the inevitable lack of sleep that early wake-up call is going to bring. I should probably go ahead and apologize in advance for anyone who has to deal with me when I'm all hopped up on Disney. It won't be pretty.

174PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:09 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:Aight... if someone's going as Billy, then I will (assuming I can make it, be Vincing it up. I still ain't shaving my chin strap, but a headset and a squint should sell the look nicely.

Who the fuck are Billy and Vince?

Billy Mays
PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Billy-mays
Vince the Shamwow dude
PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Sham-Wow-Vince-Shlomi-mug-shot[

175PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:09 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Slap Chop Vince. I'll have to frost my tips, too

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum