Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Band Legion Trailer

+2
supervenom
Denim
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Red Band Legion Trailer Empty Red Band Legion Trailer Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:17 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This does not come out until January and it looks pretty damn cool

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/news/red-band-legion-trailer-presents-biblical-action-comedy-neilm.php

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

2Red Band Legion Trailer Empty Re: Red Band Legion Trailer Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:27 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

looks actually pretty decent. Not sure why its being described as a comedy though. nothing in the trailer seemed funny.

3Red Band Legion Trailer Empty Re: Red Band Legion Trailer Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:40 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, I couldn't figure out the comedy aspect either

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

4Red Band Legion Trailer Empty Re: Red Band Legion Trailer Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:48 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here's the five minute trailer.

5Red Band Legion Trailer Empty Re: Red Band Legion Trailer Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:43 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want to see this movie sooooo bad!!!

6Red Band Legion Trailer Empty Re: Red Band Legion Trailer Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:29 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really wanted to see it...until I saw the RED BAND trailer.

7Red Band Legion Trailer Empty Re: Red Band Legion Trailer Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:32 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Hrm. Did you just see a poster before or...?

8Red Band Legion Trailer Empty Re: Red Band Legion Trailer Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:46 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I saw the regular trailer...The red band one really freaked me out.

9Red Band Legion Trailer Empty Re: Red Band Legion Trailer Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:13 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The regular trailer was enough for me to know I had no interest in this movie.

10Red Band Legion Trailer Empty Re: Red Band Legion Trailer Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:03 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was a bit let down by the quality, but it still had some fun blasphemy to go along with some cool action.

The film was a bit preachy, in a flat way, and didn't really pay-off like I'd hoped. The action sequence--the flashing cinematography to show quickness of various characters doing things was confusing at times. And I have a good eye. I'm like, "Okay...is someone dead now or...?" The story was remeniscent of the manger story, with what's-his-face representing the 3 Kings, what's-her-face representing Mary, and Jeep as Joseph, etc.

Spoiler:

The theatre was packed (it was a Saturday night), but before the ending-ending, a good few people got up and started walking out. :shrugs: It wasn't that frickin' bad.

I'd recommend a rental. Unless, like me, you think it looks really cool and you like that type of stuff. Don't expect The Prophecy good, but, again, it does have some cool moments. 2.75 out of 5. Just above mediocre, so basically average with a dash of meh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum