Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

David page presents: Major news on the future of UPC!

+4
superdoug
Esbat
FroZen
shining knight
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

shining knight wrote: for reasons that will become clear eventually

I'm sure!

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh I'm sure it will its not as if its an obscure visual gag that only three people on this entire board will get Laughing

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:I've drawn him to look like brigadeer lethbridge stewart from old 70s doctor who. for reasons that will become clear eventually

Cheers for the Brig! Laughing

He was also on the one and only episode of K-9 and Company.

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

He missed Sarah-Jane's wedding though, still in Peru apparantly. Other than that I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this thread. David page presents:  Major news on the future of UPC! - Page 5 Icon_scratch Let me know when I'm in it Shiney. David page presents:  Major news on the future of UPC! - Page 5 334450

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jherek wrote:He missed Sarah-Jane's wedding though, still in Peru apparantly.

That's true...I never thought about that. He should have been the logical choice to give her away. Either he was still tied up in Peru, or the Trickster was keeping him away because of UNIT.

I thought the Brig was supposed to show up on TSJA this series, though. I may have misread that.

Anyway! Back to the thread! Laughing

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

superdoug wrote:
Jherek wrote:He missed Sarah-Jane's wedding though, still in Peru apparantly.

That's true...I never thought about that. He should have been the logical choice to give her away. Either he was still tied up in Peru, or the Trickster was keeping him away because of UNIT.

I thought the Brig was supposed to show up on TSJA this series, though. I may have misread that.

Anyway! Back to the thread! David page presents:  Major news on the future of UPC! - Page 5 29517

She mentions in passing that the Brig's in Peru and that she can't invite the Doctor cos "where would she send the invite, Metabelis III?" Which I thought was an odd reference, Metabelis III is where Doctor Pertwee bit the bullet.

Anyway, * in Brigadier voice*

"As you were men, carry on!"

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He missed Sarah-Jane's wedding though, still in Peru apparantly. Other than that I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this thread. Let me know when I'm in it Shiney.

Check out the link in my sig its a link to every single comic I've done (sort of I've still to add recent episodes) the whole thing is basically me having fun with members of this boards.

The current upcoming episodes are

96-98: the blackest night story which has several dead and very pissed off characters showing up

Brigadier carnelien goes to douglys for some rapple and sees something he really wished he didn't

frozen and thundermatts special episodes (assuming the rest of it is done in time)

101 a special christmas episode

and after that its the beginning of the big election story i've been dying to do for months

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

shining knight wrote:Check out the link in my sig its a link to every single comic I've done (sort of I've still to add recent episodes) the whole thing is basically me having fun with members of this boards.

The current upcoming episodes are

96-98: the blackest night story which has several dead and very pissed off characters showing up

Brigadier carnelien goes to douglys for some rapple and sees something he really wished he didn't

Is that me? David page presents:  Major news on the future of UPC! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yep you show up in the blackest night ones too

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

David page presents:  Major news on the future of UPC! - Page 5 Pop95

Its two panels short....

the reason for this is Joshua actually died at the end of the episode but I had an idea for a later story with him thus he survived

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

shining knight wrote:yep you show up in the blackest night ones too

Yaay!!! Well I better check that out asap.

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The blackest night continues!

David page presents:  Major news on the future of UPC! - Page 5 Pop96

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is my penis talking to Dave? That's mildly awesome! Laughing

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

screwed up word balloon happens sometimes

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:

frozen and thundermatts special episodes (assuming the rest of it is done in time)

Sheesh...cut a guy some slack...I do work (sorta) a full time job and have a wife and kid. Check you're box by the way, the next part is done. Just gotta finish up one more page.

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hee your awesomeness is appreciated

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah...yeah...sure it is. Wink

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

Heh Heh! I like my dodgy mustache and wig.

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

it gets dodgier

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

David page presents:  Major news on the future of UPC! - Page 5 Pop97

next battle manouveres with the brig

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

Yaaay Brigadier Carnelian, David page presents:  Major news on the future of UPC! - Page 5 24719 Did I just save the day? Yaay me! David page presents:  Major news on the future of UPC! - Page 5 29517

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And now as a run up for the epic episode 100 here is a new installment of the "top" (for those who either may not know or indeed care the top 10 was the first ever upc I wrote and I've done them perodically since then)

David page presents:  Major news on the future of UPC! - Page 5 Pop98

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

David page presents:  Major news on the future of UPC! - Page 5 Pop99

Next episode 100....

the first of several christmas gifts from me to this board....

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A christmas story as only I could do it. and I only coloured in red and green to do a poor mans sin city...

David page presents:  Major news on the future of UPC! - Page 5 Pop101

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

D'oh! Cock-blocked by Spider-Fan14! Oh, the humanity!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum