Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTF weird dreams....

+48
EireJack
MikeSabian
Administrator
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Sapphire Gypsy
C's Lady
tstrike99
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
boberthavok
Spazzy
Paroxysm
deadbolt85
comicgeekelly
Heytherejeffro
Tom
azrael07
supervenom
Bigtymin504
THALASTDRAGON
vikoros
kidspider2099
DickGrayson007
Batman25JM
Nymn
melvinlikechris
Que
ChrisToPhenom
Tripper McGee
Thundermatts
Foxy
The Ignored One
Spider_Fan14
Gojiratoho
(._Y_.)
FroZen
superdoug
shining knight
krpykrwly
Astro13Zombie
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Esbat
Mnemosis
Silent K
Joshua
Hannibal king
Rath99
BlueMaxx
Ska
52 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 15]

176WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:36 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Medical science is wrong. I can doze off for no more than five or ten minutes and dream. Sorry, science, but you're wrong.

Mnemosis wrote:Let's put it this way. I can close my eyes and be asleep for no more than 15 minutes and wake up having seen and experienced something that didn't happen. Maybe it's not tenchically dreaming, but it sure seems like it.

Joshua wrote:I'm with Kerouac. I've dozed off for just a few minutes and had what felt an awful lot like dreams. I take a nap almost every single day on my lunch break that usually lasts anywhere from 20-40 minutes and I usually dream (again, what feels like a dream) during that time.

It might have been a dream. You don't need REM state to actively dream. Your brain is always going, remember, cycling through memories and input all the time. However, when you are in REM state, you are actively dreaming, and your brain locks down your voluntary motor functions to protect you. This is the stage when Old Hag Syndrome is most likely to occur.

177WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:44 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had a dream that I was in a tropical local at sunset on top of a cliff and the cliff overlooked a beautiful beach and people were swimming around dwon there and there was a little boat house looking thing extending into the water at the end of a dock. And in the water I could see a huge shark swimming around. There was a path down to the beach which I took and when I got to the beach I walked out on the dock and into the boat house. I don't remember what happened after that.

I have had this dream before and before I went to sleep I was watching a show about Megalodon. Weird.

178WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:45 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've dreamt that I was walking down stairs and I miss that last stair and you know kind of kick your legs out and arms, well i did that and kicked my wife in real life.

179WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:02 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I once dreamed that I was in some sort of scuffle, and I grabbed the dude by the hair, but was immediately awakened to find a handful of my ex's hair clenched in my fist.

Also, I previously had a large Dogma banner/poster over my bed, and that thing was ripped off the wall while I slept at least 3 times.

180WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:08 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What the hell is this? The 'I am the exception to the biological imperatives of sleep' thread? Laughing

181WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:03 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had a dream today that Knize has a treetop hot-tub grotto at his house. It was awesome. Make it so, J!

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

182WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:14 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

We'll save that for the PoP! Offices.

183WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:19 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:I once dreamed that I was in some sort of scuffle, and I grabbed the dude by the hair, but was immediately awakened to find a handful of my ex's hair clenched in my fist.

Also, I previously had a large Dogma banner/poster over my bed, and that thing was ripped off the wall while I slept at least 3 times.
I punched the wall next to my bed before. We have paper thin walls, but my luck was that I hit a post behind said wall. I remember waking up to a fist full of pain. So tired, though, that I went back to sleep almost immediately. Couple hours later--hand stuck to pillow slip from blood. True gross story. Don't know what I dreamed.

superdoug wrote:What the hell is this? The 'I am the exception to the biological imperatives of sleep' thread? Laughing
don't know Too much sugar...and nerd rage?
WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Ww2

184WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:41 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hate it when you're just starting to fall asleep and then you feel like/dreaming about falling and just before you hit bottom you're whole body spasms/jumps and wakes you. That shit sucks.

Anyone ever heard the old wives tale about dreaming that you're falling and if you ever hit bottom in you're dream you'll die in real life....and that leads me to:

WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Dreams10

Love this movie!!

185WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:44 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
don't know Too much sugar...and nerd rage?
WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Ww2

lol! lol! lol!

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

186WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:58 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:I hate it when you're just starting to fall asleep and then you feel like/dreaming about falling and just before you hit bottom you're whole body spasms/jumps and wakes you. That shit sucks.

Anyone ever heard the old wives tale about dreaming that you're falling and if you ever hit bottom in you're dream you'll die in real life....and that leads me to:

Love this movie!!
YES! Your arms and legs shoot upwards if you're laying on your back, or your torso if you lay on your stomach. Side? Uh...roll? Heh.

Oh, and Dreamscape rocks. Many don't even know that that film exists. Long before Dark City or The Matrix, or even the book Open Your Eyes, this was an intriguing concept on what reality is. "Are dreams?"

187WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:07 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
FroZen wrote:I hate it when you're just starting to fall asleep and then you feel like/dreaming about falling and just before you hit bottom you're whole body spasms/jumps and wakes you. That shit sucks.

Love this movie!!
YES! Your arms and legs shoot upwards if you're laying on your back, or your torso if you lay on your stomach. Side? Uh...roll? Heh.

Oh, and Dreamscape rocks. Many don't even know that that film exists. Long before Dark City or The Matrix, or even the book Open Your Eyes, this was an intriguing concept on what reality is. "Are dreams?"

Yeah...Dreamscape had a big impact on me as a child. I remember after watching that movie I would actually try to go to sleep and enter my little brothers dreams. The nuclear apocolypse scene with the train scared the hell outta me though! Laughing

Terrific acting job by David Patrick Kelly. (actually I love a few of the movies he's been in...Dreamscape, Commando, The Crow, The Warriors)

My wife's been dreaming about people that have died lately. She works at a Credit Union and they keep coming in to work as customers and getting into her teller line. She's also been having dreams about me dying. weird huh?

188WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:32 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:

Love this movie!!

Yeah...Dreamscape had a big impact on me as a child. I remember after watching that movie I would actually try to go to sleep and enter my little brothers dreams. The nuclear apocolypse scene with the train scared the hell outta me though! Laughing

Terrific acting job by David Patrick Kelly. (actually I love a few of the movies he's been in...Dreamscape, Commando, The Crow, The Warriors)

My wife's been dreaming about people that have died lately. She works at a Credit Union and they keep coming in to work as customers and getting into her teller line. She's also been having dreams about me dying. weird huh?

Yeah.... I didn't know you had a wife.

189WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:59 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:
Yeah.... I didn't know you had a wife.

Yep...every now and then I unchain her from the wall so she can walk around the basement for exercise. neutral

190WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:32 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aw, your poor wife. She works at Credit Union? Wink
Also, David Patrick Kelly, agreed. That guy just dropped off the face of the fucking planet.

Had a dream a night ago about me, in my boxers, and this girl, it was this girl who I hated in high school, in boxers and a cut-off, babydoll-t riding an elevator up and down. Thing is, she wasn't ugly, she was just so unattractive to me because she was such a bitch. Not hyperbole, this girl was just incredibly mean to everyone. Anyways, in the dream, I'm carrying her everywhere, with the exception of when I put her on the floor of the elevator to push the buttons, which aren't convention 1 floor, 2 floor, you have to push in a code. And I had no clue to how far it'd go up. Each floor got more friendly and techno savy, and we kept having to go down to the first floor to find the next code. I'd be carrying her, so she'd be the one sorting through files and stuff. Basically, it was her that found the code each time. Anyways, each floor is neat, from dungeon looking to average hotel hallway, and then, it seemed, that we'd found one of, if not the, best code of the bunch. She types it in, and, as we're ascending, she starts to nuzzle my neck. No kissing, just nuzzling. I remember feeling really relaxed and fully blissful. We're only a few floors away from the top and then...*wake*.

191WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:26 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Had a good one last night.

So I'm driving in my car behind a minivan and we pull up to a 3-way stop. They van starts to go, then stops, then starts to go straight, then stops and sits there a minute. So I get out of my car and ninja into the back seat of the minivan and it takes off. A left at the 3 way stop would have taken them to the NYS thruway, but going straight will take them into my grandparents old neighborhood. The minivan has a family in it, dad driving, mom in the passenger seat, and two kids in the back with me (only no one has noticed me). After getting two blocks they realize they went the wrong way. I ask them where they were trying to get to. They don't care that I'm in their car and say they are trying to get to the Niskayuna airport (which doesn't exist) I say "Do you mean the Albany airport?" They exchange nervous glances and say yes. I tell them to take me back to my car and they can follow me to the airport. Then they knock me out.

When I wake up (from being knocked out, I'm still dreaming), I'm in a city (not Albany) and the minivan is empty. Somehow I know that the family were aliens and they had come down here looking for a piece of technology that had crash landed on Earth. I take off to look for them, but then I realize that my car is still back at that 3-way stop, probably being towed. I start heading back for my car when I get a flash on the alien tech. Somehow I know it's nearby, so I start running towards where I think it is. In my dream, I run about as fast someone shuffling their feet on a carpet. The harder I try to run, the more akward the movement becomes and the slower I actually go. I actually have to use my arms to pull myself past obstacles for more speed, or pull myself along walls as I run. Some other people must have the same idea as I do and they start running too (much faster than me). I figure I'll cut through an alley to save some time. As I'm running past the alley, I notice a guy on the roof with sunglasses and a white hat. He's a gangmember for the group that are holding the alien tech. He points an AK at me and asks what I'm running for, and I tell him I'm trying to get to my car before the cops tow it. Then he opens fire, not at me, but at a car parked in the alley. It explodes and he tells me that the cops will come for that and it should give me time to get to my car. I thank him and leave.

Then my alarm goes off. I hit snooze and fall back asleep and the dream picks up again (love it when that happens) So I've gotten past the cops and the burning car and I get into the basement of a building because I can cut through it to avoid some obstruction up at street level. As I'm going through the basement, I happen upon an old man in a black suit sitting in a wheelchair being pushed by a Lurch looking dude. He's hugging the alien tech (which is either housed in a plush/felt first generation Playstaion or it is a plush/felt first generation Playstation, with working lights). Forgetting about my car, I snag it from him and start to run (though they easily catch up to me). They can't grab ahold of me for some reason and I manage to get away from them. Once I get back to the street, I start looking for the minivan family, and then my alarm goes back off and the dream ends there.

192WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:40 am

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pretty intense, Dave!

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

193WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:47 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I dreamed I won the lottery tis must be a sign from the heavens!

194WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:28 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey, I have an interesting dream...well, actually "dreams". Has this happened to anyone?

I'm sure many of you have had the dream of fall (or jumping) off a high object and before you hit the ground, you wake up, right? Classic...

Well, ever since I could remember-I always seem to land every time and the dream continues. I think this is because of personality-I have a huge and unique imagination. It's kind of awesome. My body used to go into shock when I was falling towards the ground or floating in outer space but now it doesn't.

I asked my mother about this and she said, "That's good-it means no matter how high or hard you fall, you'll always get back up".

I just thought I'd share this. Wink

195WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:00 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:Had a good one last night.
I can imagine you sideways on a bed, under the covers, doing a running motion. Laughing Crazy dream.

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
I used to be able to control my dreams, especially when I was younger. Now, if I do dream, or remember, it's just a ride.

Had a pretty nerdy dream back in high school that I remember pretty well. It was right when a friend got me back into comics, and I always wondered, having been a Marvelite mostly my entire life, that when I started reading DC almost exclusively that it affected me.

Anyways, it was one of those dream for a short while and then the entire night has passed. (I'm wondering if I've put this or not.) Okay, dream starting point is me standing in the middle of an intersection holding a kryptonite dagger in Superman's chest, and then I hear a buzz, like something going really fast. Then, in my hands, is a stick-control with a button. I thought it was a bomb, but when I pushed it, all these retractable tire-poppers like police use. And I see a red-blurr tumble past me at blinding speed, and just kept going. Not sure which Flash it was, but I knew I made him have a terrible trip. Then the Green Lanterns showed. Guy, Hal, John. I all of the sudden had a yellow machine gun which I knew, for some reason, fired yellow bullets. I shot and took out Hal and wounded John, although I was aiming for Guy. Guy puts John's arm around him and says he's going to inform the GL Corps. and flew off. I remember actually feeling scared, thinking of the thousands of GLs. Anyways, I caught something in my peripheral on the ledge of a building. I started firing, and it was Batman. I chased him with bullets across the ledge -- You know, like in the movies where the protagonist stays ahead of the gunfire...somehow. Heh. -- and as I chased him he ran passed Robin (not sure which one) just standing there. He was riddled with bullets, but I didn't even stop for a split second to revel. Nonchalantly, like I didn't even hit anything I kept after Batman, but then he disappeared into the shadows. That's when I started running. And somewhere during the running in alleys and through abandoned buidlings, I woke up.

196WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:33 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was with the Scooby Doo gang. We needed to cross this river, or this bad guy was gonna get away. So Shaggy, Fred, and Scooby took this boat across the river and ended up going over a dam. So then Velma and I found this log and floated across the river on it, kicking our feet to get to the other side. That's it. neutral

197WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:52 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Were they real, cartoon, or the live-action movie actors as them? neutral :huh

198WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:00 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Were they real, cartoon, or the live-action movie actors as them? neutral :huh

They were the "Pup Named Scooby Doo" versions of them. :huh

WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Tumblr_kopuenehjX1qzklyho1_400

199WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:28 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ wacko Wink

Had a dream during an unintentional, afternoon nap about getting this lawn mower down this dilapidated buidling's stairs, in this neighborhood that had misc. residents, one was an undead girl and one was very Stepford. The undead one would follow me. She kept popping up when I was getting the push-mower down the labyrinth of stairs. I remember getting snagged with the blade a bunch.
Then it transitions at some point where I was in an auditorium, and was sitting at this long table in front of the auditorium's seats but below the stage and the people talking. People I didn't recognize and maybe people I did. Can't remember who, though. It ended when everyone at the long table passed out candles and started pouring wax on each other, laughing and giggling like kids. Someone poured wax into my hair, to where I looked like a muffin top with stringed icing. The auditorium section of my dream was 3rd person. It was weird...so I put it here. Smile

200WTF weird dreams.... - Page 8 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:30 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had an extremely vivid dream last night, the kind that plays out like a movie in your head, and you’re the star. Usually I switch from watching the movie with me in it, to being in the “movie” itself. It starts out like a normal day, I’m at my high school, and everything seems to be going normal and boring. There was an announcement made that everybody needed to go outside at a certain time (3 or 4pm maybe). They said that nobody was allowed to bring a bag, and whatever anybody wanted to take with them out there, they had to put their belongings in their pockets. For whatever reason, I don’t know. I felt sorta “off” the whole day; I felt weird about something but didn’t know why. I remember around lunch time seeing my cousin Amanda and talking to her for a little bit. I noticed she started taking things out of her purse that was on the table in front of her and she started putting her money and keys and stuff like that in her pockets. She said “oh yeah, don’t want to forget that.” The day went by in a blur, and then the end of the day came. I had just walked out of the building; it was just a couple of minutes before everybody needed to be outside. At let’s say, 3:59, I realized I still had my bag with me and remembered the announcement about not having anything with you. So I went back through the glass doors behind me to get into this classroom where a locker was to stash my stuff. I took the money out of my wallet and put it in my pocket so nobody would swipe it. I went back to the glass doors, and tried pushing them open. It wouldn’t budge. I tried a couple of times, but nothing. They were locked shut. I looked out the windows at the group of students and other people that went off very far into the distance. I looked up at the clear blue sky—and started to see a brown/black fluttering mass forming. It completely engulfed the sky (no blue visible at all), and started to descend upon everyone standing outside. As it got closer, I realized it was a swarm of the most disgusting looking bats I’d ever seen. They were ugly, about a foot and a half tall, nasty looking. They had beady little black eyes and fangs. They completely covered the crowd of people outside as I watched horrified from behind those glass doors. After a few seconds, the monstrous swarm of bats cleared out and flew off as though nothing had happened—but everybody outside was on the ground dead. Not a bloody mess like they were eaten, everybody was just on the ground, completely lifeless. Something told me this was catastrophe on a global scale, and that I was one of the few people left alive. I pulled my hands away from the glass door, and went to the locker to pick up my things. That’s when I noticed one other boy, sitting in the room behind me. He had just seen the same terrible thing I had. I was startled, but didn’t feel threatened. The boy struck me as the odd ball type, almost cartoonish in his mannerisms. Actually, now that I think about it, he looked like he could’ve been some kind of brought-to-life anime character. He had black messy hair, tall, thin, pale, dressed funny. He seemed slightly unphased by what happened, but still concerned. He told me we should go look to see if anybody else was still alive in school or around town. Part of me wonders if he somehow locked the doors; he did chuckle when I mentioned the doors not budging. So we teamed up to set out looking for other survivors. The end.

I’ve never had an “end of the world” dream. This one is troublesome, and I’d like to know what it means.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum