Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTF weird dreams....

+48
EireJack
MikeSabian
Administrator
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Sapphire Gypsy
C's Lady
tstrike99
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
boberthavok
Spazzy
Paroxysm
deadbolt85
comicgeekelly
Heytherejeffro
Tom
azrael07
supervenom
Bigtymin504
THALASTDRAGON
vikoros
kidspider2099
DickGrayson007
Batman25JM
Nymn
melvinlikechris
Que
ChrisToPhenom
Tripper McGee
Thundermatts
Foxy
The Ignored One
Spider_Fan14
Gojiratoho
(._Y_.)
FroZen
superdoug
shining knight
krpykrwly
Astro13Zombie
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Esbat
Mnemosis
Silent K
Joshua
Hannibal king
Rath99
BlueMaxx
Ska
52 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 15]

201WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:05 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:I had an extremely vivid dream last night, the kind that plays out like a movie in your head, and you’re the star. Usually I switch from watching the movie with me in it, to being in the “movie” itself. It starts out like a normal day, I’m at my high school, and everything seems to be going normal and boring. There was an announcement made that everybody needed to go outside at a certain time (3 or 4pm maybe). They said that nobody was allowed to bring a bag, and whatever anybody wanted to take with them out there, they had to put their belongings in their pockets. For whatever reason, I don’t know. I felt sorta “off” the whole day; I felt weird about something but didn’t know why. I remember around lunch time seeing my cousin Amanda and talking to her for a little bit. I noticed she started taking things out of her purse that was on the table in front of her and she started putting her money and keys and stuff like that in her pockets. She said “oh yeah, don’t want to forget that.” The day went by in a blur, and then the end of the day came. I had just walked out of the building; it was just a couple of minutes before everybody needed to be outside. At let’s say, 3:59, I realized I still had my bag with me and remembered the announcement about not having anything with you. So I went back through the glass doors behind me to get into this classroom where a locker was to stash my stuff. I took the money out of my wallet and put it in my pocket so nobody would swipe it. I went back to the glass doors, and tried pushing them open. It wouldn’t budge. I tried a couple of times, but nothing. They were locked shut. I looked out the windows at the group of students and other people that went off very far into the distance. I looked up at the clear blue sky—and started to see a brown/black fluttering mass forming. It completely engulfed the sky (no blue visible at all), and started to descend upon everyone standing outside. As it got closer, I realized it was a swarm of the most disgusting looking bats I’d ever seen. They were ugly, about a foot and a half tall, nasty looking. They had beady little black eyes and fangs. They completely covered the crowd of people outside as I watched horrified from behind those glass doors. After a few seconds, the monstrous swarm of bats cleared out and flew off as though nothing had happened—but everybody outside was on the ground dead. Not a bloody mess like they were eaten, everybody was just on the ground, completely lifeless. Something told me this was catastrophe on a global scale, and that I was one of the few people left alive. I pulled my hands away from the glass door, and went to the locker to pick up my things. That’s when I noticed one other boy, sitting in the room behind me. He had just seen the same terrible thing I had. I was startled, but didn’t feel threatened. The boy struck me as the odd ball type, almost cartoonish in his mannerisms. Actually, now that I think about it, he looked like he could’ve been some kind of brought-to-life anime character. He had black messy hair, tall, thin, pale, dressed funny. He seemed slightly unphased by what happened, but still concerned. He told me we should go look to see if anybody else was still alive in school or around town. Part of me wonders if he somehow locked the doors; he did chuckle when I mentioned the doors not budging. So we teamed up to set out looking for other survivors. The end.

I’ve never had an “end of the world” dream. This one is troublesome, and I’d like to know what it means.
Whoa. I wouldn't even know where to start psycho-analyzing that. Uh...you don't like bats and like anime so much that they are becoming "real" people in your dreams. *sigh* It's a start. tongue

202WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:42 am

Que

Que
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I had a dream similare to a video game cinimatic last night. It looked like UNcrharted 2 until whoever the mean character was stepped in a plane wreckage. Some kind of voice over said something about these bugs that live in the dark, and that they live anywhere, even when you close your eyes theres probably some living there.
Then the main character closed his eyes, saw(?) these blue bugs on his eye lids and they froze him. Then I saw my self playing the game after this happens and me getting frustrated at being frozen so much...I woke up really freaked out at 4 in the morning so turned on teh playstation and played some modern warfare 2.

203WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:47 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

In the last dream I remember, I broke into my next door neighbours house and stole their tub of margerine

I do not know why i did that

204WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:23 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

My dream was freakin' weird last night! I dreamt I was in this place of white nothingness, just everywhere. There was ground, though, and a horizon, as I could see like a grey line off in the distance. I started walking around randomly, but there was nothing upon nothing anywhere.
Then someone said, like in my ear, "No, like this" and then it was like I was being pushed at super-speed! As I went faster and faster, things started to form out of the nothingness. At first they were just colors that became more visible as I gained speed, then they gradually started to form into shapes! It was like a world was forming from them all around me, like it was there, but only the acceleration made it possible to see it.
The really weird thing came at the end when the voice spoke again and said, "Wait, not yet...", then I felt a wicked drop in speed, the shapes started morphing back into blobs of messy mixed up colors...and then I woke up! And when I say woke up, I mean it was like someone flipped a switch and I was instantly awake! No grogginess or anything, just boom! hello daylight! My heart was racing really fast, like I'd been running, but I wasn't sweating or anything. It was just seriously weird!

205WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:16 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I dreamt I hung out with people I didn't really care for or didn't hang out enough with in high school. There was this road that went up a hill beside the school, which wasn't a part of the original part of the area, and I climbed it. The top had a pizza parlor and a warehouse type building that everyone was hanging around. There were really weird games inside that I don't remember. Not like arcade or anything, like carnie type of games with targets and such. Wish I'd remembered more.

206WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:34 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last night I had a dream I was in some weird lobby area. I was cleaning up empty water bottles in my pajamas. The lobby suddenly housed Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow as Tony Stark and Pepper Potts respectively. Tony was working on his Iron Man armor and Pepper was helping. It is then revealed that Pepper is a hologram with the brainwaves of the real Pepper who was in a coma. Just then the real Pepper woke up and the hologram somehow had to go back into the real Pepper's body.

At this point Tony and Pepper disappear and the lobby becomes a weird movie theater. it's still a lobby, but it has seats set up (stadium seating). It is really bright with windows all around and there are not a lot of seats, just a few dozen. I then rush over to the seats which are filling up (I'm still in my pajamas and I'm barefoot). Apparently there is going to be an (extremely) advanced screening of Iron man 2. So, I sit down and wait.

My uncle (my dad's twin brother) comes and sits next to me. Then more family members (cousins and aunts from my dad's side) sit around us. While we are waiting for the movie to start muppets appear to entertain us. A few of them are on wires and are flying through the audience. I'm afraid of them and pray they don't come near me. As I'm telling my uncle how afraid of them I am one of the ones flying through the air comes and hugs me (the muppet is a brown fur ball with a face). I handle it okay. My uncle then questions me about my not wearing shoes, so I decide to find some as well as go to the bathroom.

I walk through the lobby into an area with a few doors. At this point I set off a trap set by Danielle Rousseau (from Lost). She then appears and sets me free. She also kills someone else who is trying to hurt me. I then go to the bathroom and go back to my seat without finding shoes.

When I get back to the seats I don't want to have to walk up so I decide to jump the first few rows of seats (apparently I think I can super jump). I make a couple of rows but then my let hits a woman in the head, but I make it to my seat. I then vigorously apologize for hitting the woman and she says it's okay. I argue with a cousin of mine about me hitting the woman. At this point I woke up.

207WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:35 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ A dream that becomes part LOST can't be all bad.

Nymn wrote:My dream was freakin' weird last night! I dreamt I was in this place of white nothingness, just everywhere. There was ground, though, and a horizon, as I could see like a grey line off in the distance. I started walking around randomly, but there was nothing upon nothing anywhere.
Then someone said, like in my ear, "No, like this" and then it was like I was being pushed at super-speed! As I went faster and faster, things started to form out of the nothingness. At first they were just colors that became more visible as I gained speed, then they gradually started to form into shapes! It was like a world was forming from them all around me, like it was there, but only the acceleration made it possible to see it.
The really weird thing came at the end when the voice spoke again and said, "Wait, not yet...", then I felt a wicked drop in speed, the shapes started morphing back into blobs of messy mixed up colors...and then I woke up! And when I say woke up, I mean it was like someone flipped a switch and I was instantly awake! No grogginess or anything, just boom! hello daylight! My heart was racing really fast, like I'd been running, but I wasn't sweating or anything. It was just seriously weird!
Wow. I think was going to comment on this before, but hadn't. Anyways, sounds like the beginnings of Narnia in the Magician's Nephew...except with superspeed stuff.

BlueMaxx wrote:I dreamt I hung out with people I didn't really care for or didn't hang out enough with in high school. There was this road that went up a hill beside the school, which wasn't a part of the original part of the area, and I climbed it. The top had a pizza parlor and a warehouse type building that everyone was hanging around. There were really weird games inside that I don't remember. Not like arcade or anything, like carnie type of games with targets and such. Wish I'd remembered more.
Had another dream like this one, except I was eating school breakfast the entire dream. Well, trying to get it and other things taking place in the cafeteria while being around people I haven't seen since high school.

208WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:28 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

Reading these posts are really freaking me out.

209WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:41 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

BlueMaxx wrote:
Wow. I think was going to comment on this before, but hadn't. Anyways, sounds like the beginnings of Narnia in the Magician's Nephew...except with superspeed stuff.

Now I'll have to read that!

210WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:44 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

I had a crazy dream last night. I was going into this house that was for sale and there was a guy their showing everyone around something like an open house, the thing is he would lure you into the house and abduct you, he had everyone tied up in the basement but he didn't ever tell you why. Eventually all of us who were captured started planning an escape. The guy who abducted us had others with him but they all seemed kind of off like they were being controlled, we eventually found out that the person behind this mass abduction was Michael Myers he was all H2 looking with the coat and beard, somehow he was able to spread his madness to other people mentally and take control of them but it only effected some people. Somehow I got the impression that he was looking for someone in particular. Needless to say eventually we broke out of our prison and we tried to leave town but a majority of the people in town were trying to kill us. Two teenagers a boy and a girl who reminded me of the wonder twins because the looked so much alike tried to kill me, the girl shot me with an arrow through my hand so I ran full speed and kicked her in the face knocking her out, the boy I remember smashing the hell out of his toes with my heel then I took a water hose and put it in his mouth and turned it on full blast trying to drown his ass. I don't know whether he died or not cause I ran away and jumped into a huge truck and started running anyone down who got in my way. I don't remember much after that it was a weird effed up dream that made no sense. I probably had it after reading about you guys dreams.

211WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:58 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DickGrayson007 wrote:I had a crazy dream last night. I was going into this house that was for sale and there was a guy their showing everyone around something like an open house, the thing is he would lure you into the house and abduct you, he had everyone tied up in the basement but he didn't ever tell you why. Eventually all of us who were captured started planning an escape. The guy who abducted us had others with him but they all seemed kind of off like they were being controlled, we eventually found out that the person behind this mass abduction was Michael Myers he was all H2 looking with the coat and beard, somehow he was able to spread his madness to other people mentally and take control of them but it only effected some people. Somehow I got the impression that he was looking for someone in particular. Needless to say eventually we broke out of our prison and we tried to leave town but a majority of the people in town were trying to kill us. Two teenagers a boy and a girl who reminded me of the wonder twins because the looked so much alike tried to kill me, the girl shot me with an arrow through my hand so I ran full speed and kicked her in the face knocking her out, the boy I remember smashing the hell out of his toes with my heel then I took a water hose and put it in his mouth and turned it on full blast trying to drown his ass. I don't know whether he died or not cause I ran away and jumped into a huge truck and started running anyone down who got in my way. I don't remember much after that it was a weird effed up dream that made no sense. I probably had it after reading about you guys dreams.

Hee. ^-^ That's jacked up. XD

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

212WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:29 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Seems like a plot that they'd might try to reinvigorate him. R.Z. got in the way with his remakes, though.

213WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The other night I dreamt that a large group of PoP members were traveling to Las Vegas for a convention and some time at a Disney park. The dream quickly turned into a nightmare when my subconscious realized no such theme park exists in Vegas.

214WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:39 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

last night i had i dream and featuring Rob liefeld
i told him he couldn't draw.

215WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:47 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last night I dreamt I was on this forum, I was looking on a thread and someone posted:
"melvin is shit. Posting should be left to professionals."

I woke up in tears Sad

216WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:46 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ affraid Well, that sucked. I'd have peed.

Joshua wrote:The other night I dreamt that a large group of PoP members were traveling to Las Vegas for a convention and some time at a Disney park. The dream quickly turned into a nightmare when my subconscious realized no such theme park exists in Vegas.
For some reason I pictured Tenime, Knize and Tripper in the car with you, and you finally realizing there is not a Disney theme-park in Vegas and desperately trying to tell them to turn around, and they all turn demon-faced and Tripps says, "What happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas!" Followed by them all cackling together in the midst of your scream. tongue

217WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:22 am

Que

Que
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I had a dream where the only way you could become president was if you were awesome at COD 6

218WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:25 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Que wrote:I had a dream where the only way you could become president was if you were awesome at COD 6

Really???

you dream as you live

219WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:31 am

Que

Que
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

melvinlikechris wrote:
Que wrote:I had a dream where the only way you could become president was if you were awesome at COD 6

Really???

you dream as you live

Unfortionatly, I suck at call of duty

220WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:36 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is that social commentary on America through your subconscious? neutral

221WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:47 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had a dream last night that one of you (kidspider I think) had designed a browser based multi player game about Ra's al Ghul. It had nothing to do with Batman though. It was just about Ra's and ninja's. I even remember the password that was being passed around the Pop! forum so we could all play. It was really strange. BTW...the game's design was really friggin' sweet. Good Job Kidspider... Laughing

222WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:15 am

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

I had an strange and short dream last night.

I found myself in my bathroom in front of the mirror. I had telekinesis (Awesome!) which I was using to brush my teeth while hovering and slipping on my pants hands free. I remember thinking... "Yeah, that's totally what I'd do."

223WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:22 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Is that social commentary on America through your subconscious? neutral

Que isn't that deep

224WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:54 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:I had a dream last night that one of you (kidspider I think) had designed a browser based multi player game about Ra's al Ghul. It had nothing to do with Batman though. It was just about Ra's and ninja's. I even remember the password that was being passed around the Pop! forum so we could all play. It was really strange. BTW...the game's design was really friggin' sweet. Good Job Kidspider... Laughing

when you dream about me Mister i'd better be wearing pants.

225WTF weird dreams.... - Page 9 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:57 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

you weren't neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum