Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTF weird dreams....

+48
EireJack
MikeSabian
Administrator
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Sapphire Gypsy
C's Lady
tstrike99
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
boberthavok
Spazzy
Paroxysm
deadbolt85
comicgeekelly
Heytherejeffro
Tom
azrael07
supervenom
Bigtymin504
THALASTDRAGON
vikoros
kidspider2099
DickGrayson007
Batman25JM
Nymn
melvinlikechris
Que
ChrisToPhenom
Tripper McGee
Thundermatts
Foxy
The Ignored One
Spider_Fan14
Gojiratoho
(._Y_.)
FroZen
superdoug
shining knight
krpykrwly
Astro13Zombie
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Esbat
Mnemosis
Silent K
Joshua
Hannibal king
Rath99
BlueMaxx
Ska
52 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 15]

301WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^That would have been a wet dream for me.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

302WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:57 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

My Ex's aunt meets me in a cafe and pretty much talks to me about life and if I still miss her niece. It seemed so real, until I saw we were sitting in a Starbucks. Only in my dreams would I be drinking coffee. But in all seriousness that dream was days ago and I can't stop thinking about it.

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

303WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Ninja
Ninja

It's never a dream...it's real life.

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.moutrey

304WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:42 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last night I dreamt I was in prison with Kevin Smith. Then the prison turned into a water park, then it turned into the island from Lost. The prison was being run by staff members of my old high school and then in the dream its last week.

305WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:00 am

Ninja
Ninja

Last night I dreamt I was at a family outting and my brother made fun of me so I went off on him infront of everyone and made him look like an ass. I enjoyed it.

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.moutrey

306WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:08 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My dreams lately have all involved our adopting a new puppy. Which is weird, because we've kind of resigned ourselves to the idea that until we get a house, a dog isn't really a good fit in our small apartment. Even a small dog like a Puggle. Sad

307WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:06 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I rarely recall my dreams, but today ("today" because it happened while I slept after a night shift) was something to remember. I've tried to interpret it with the Internet, but nothing really came up. I think I now have a little sense of what it means, but I could use help:

It was at work. I remember with me were a veteran co-worker (he's one foot in retirement) and two younger (even than me) co-workers, a male and a female. They went together for a smoking break and when they came back there was some kind of a sweet smell, like tobacco for smoking pipe. I didn't pay much attention to it at first because I was busy, not sure in what.

Then a few minutes later the younger co-workers kissed passionately, which is also weird because they don't have anything between them IRL (AFAIK) aside from a common friend, another co-worker and they're both taken. Then, all of a sudden I smelled that sweet scent once again and I see them lighting a big pot. Indoors. Under a smoke detector. The smoke detector goes crazy and there's a big explosion (I don't know why...) and somehow none of us are hurt. All that time the older co-worker is just... there.

I take charge of business and try to figure out how to handle the situation while also can't set my mind on how to cover the source of the explosion, because I'm certain we're all fucked up. Apparently, there's only damage to some obscure part of the workplace that isn't even supposed to be there, but looks like that's the nature of my bizarre dream. I then decide to notify my bosses and try to call my direct manager first, but for some reason I have two phones that none of them have his number on speed dial and I'm stuck, trying to figure what to do next. All that time, one or two of my co-workers arrive and the department (actually, a subsidiary company) damaged in the explosion tries to assess the damage.

And... that's how it ended, with me clueless and desperate.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

308WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:46 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had a weird one last night;

It started off like as an episode of Nickolodeon's Victorious with all the cast present and it soon turned into an episode of Batman: Brave and the Bold with Batman and Blue Beetle teaming up to destroy rouge maniquens (like the ones from the Metal Men back up in Doom Patrol series) and both casts interacted with one another and such. It's like my subconcious got bored and wanted to mix it up with the shows I saw yesterday.

309WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:34 pm

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

Last night I dreamt I was in my friend's house (only it was our house), there was a bunch of my friends living their, and it was a zombie scenario. We were all panicking because there was something trying to get in, and running around upstairs each of our bedroom had our own stash of weapons, most being firearms, though I had a staplegun (?!) a hockey stick & other things. It was crazy.

310WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:16 pm

EireJack

EireJack
Cadet
Cadet

Friday Night I had a dream that was super trippy, I was stuck as the best man in a redneck wedding, and I wanted to escape but couldn't find my car keys upon discovering this fact a voice said "Of course you can't find your keys, they're hanging on the wall in your house because you're there asleep" and then my eyes snapped open and I was awake for the day utterly creeped out

311WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:29 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here's mine from the night before last:
I was walking in to a japanese pagoda in the snow. I couldn't see my face but it turns out I was Zuko from Avatar, his season 3 look to be specific. I entered and an old man and a 14 yearold girl were there, they were nice to me. They also had a wall full of my Aroba Silver Kyle Rayner Green Lantern Rings. I had to hide my face from some fire nation guy and he took the old guy into another room, me and the girl followed. There was more jewelry based on DC Comics characters in the room and I think the guy was a crooked fire nation guard and possibly the old man and teen girl were either earth kingdom or fire nation. Then it switched to me reading a big thick tpb of the issues 1-9 of Wolfman/Perez Teen Titans and there was bonus stories like a cartoony issue and one issue were the cast were winnie the pooh characters.

312WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:18 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

^Bizarre

313WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:32 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I keep having the damn dream where a female clone of me is created and I have sex with her.

314WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:01 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I keep having the damn dream where a female clone of me is created and I have sex with her.

Does that still make it masturbation?

I had a dream the other day about Speed Hockey. That's right my brain blended Hockey and Short Track Speed Skating into a sport.

4 skaters on the track at a time. 2 per team. The puck starts at the back of the pack and has to be with the front skater to score a point. You have 5 laps to get your puck to the front and blocking is TOTALLY legal. Very Happy

It was fun to watch, in my head. Very Happy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

315WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:03 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:I keep having the damn dream where a female clone of me is created and I have sex with her.

I've wondered the same thing. Very Happy

316WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:50 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:

I thought up that a minute after i read that, I didnt post because I had to go to dinner.

317WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last night I dreamt that I had been invited to a dinner party, black tie event so I was in a tux, at a mansion. I was wandering around the mansion and stumbled on a drawer full of guns, all automatic pistols, in form cut foam. Can't remember how, but somehow I figured out this was a mafia house, and they knew I knew about the guns. I snuck back upstairs to the room with the guns, but the drawers they were in had been switched out. I managed to find a few old revolvers (like wild west hold out pistols) and stuffed them into my Chucks (why I was wearing them with a tux I don't know...maybe because they were black and white too.) I end up getting captured pretty easily, but at this point I'm just in my boxers. No clue how I got caught or where my tux went. The Don came in, knocked me over on a couch, and sat on my (he was a big fat guy). Suddenly, my cell phone vibrated in my waistband. I managed to wiggle free enough to get my phone and look at it. It was a text message that said "Don't worry, this is a dream" and then I woke up.

318WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:53 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Azrael might like this dream.

I "woke up" and the world was empty. (Have this sort of dream a couple times.) No more people. Just me. And I feel sad but grow apathetic really quickly. Anyways, I remember walking around and then there's this bear. This bear keeps following me, and he's colossal. Like the size of a van. I remember getting a gun, but was unable to shoot him out of some sort of empathy. Like, "I can't kill this bear. What if he's the last bear."

So, like mankind is renowned for, I create a plan to conquer the beast. Didn't know what I was planning. Like I'm just watching myself scheming. My plan, apparently, was climbing a tree, waiting for the bear to walk underneath me, and jump on his back. And jump on his back I did! Grabbing his fur (which I'm sure was my soft fuzzy blanket in waking life), I used it sort of like a bridle, and tamed him within a couple blocks of him running up these empty streets. (Wonder if I was jerking back and forth in bed.) After taming him and walking around, I hear music and people talking. Which surprised the hell out of me. So I start walking the bear towards that sound to a fence, but I'm afraid to get off of his back because I still think he'd be pissed and might maul me or something. So I "parallel park" him alongside the fence and begin reaching for the top of it so that I can climb over...wake.

Feels like I've had that "bear riding dream" before.

319WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:58 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

^That's funny.

320WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:10 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

M&Ms everwhere. Well, hidden, but I had to find them. I was driven to find and eat them all. They were in weird spots all around my place and friend and family's places. It was like a Futurama dream commercial. Why M&Ms? I like Skittles. Heh.

321WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:47 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last night I had a really nice weird dream;

It was early winter and I was at the foot of my driveway. It was snowing and this blonde girl in a dark grey coat and earmuffs came up to me. She had a sweedish accent but spoke good english and looked like Misa Amanae from Death Note. She was really cute and was in a rock band. I couldn't make out the poster she showed me but It was carttony looking of her and 4 other band members, the style was like The World Ends With You. She really liked me, we had a good click going. She was leaning closer & closer to me and I think she was gonna kiss me.... Then I woke up shake my head . I hope its a prophetic dream.

322WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:54 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had a dream about a girl I haven't talked to in a while. She was blind and I had to lead her around some park. She said something along the line of "I can't see the truth anymore" at one point.

It probably means something, but I can't figure out what it is.

323WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:18 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Prophetic for the both of you. Oooo-wheeee-oooo.

324WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:24 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had a dream that I was fighting zombies. Then I ran away from the zombies. I was walking down this alley with the Doctor and we thought we were far enough away from them, but then the Doctor turns around and sees them. He shouted his infamous "RUN!" And then I woke up. ;_;

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

325WTF weird dreams.... - Page 13 Empty Re: WTF weird dreams.... Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:54 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Two weird dreams as of late. One dealing with a comic friend of mine and that I was smearing her in Wizard, but it wasn't really me, because my mind was being controlled. And I was dressed as Link.

The other one is too faint now, I just remember laughing about it later.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum