Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official World of Warcraft thread

+3
jester
prescribeddrone
The Ignored One
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Official World of Warcraft thread Empty The Official World of Warcraft thread Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:18 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

I play WoW way too damn much.

I've been doing Heroic Toc since it came out with my hunter, and still can't get Marrowstrike.

I bought gems with my badges, instead of gear.

So...anybody else a worse noob than me?

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I never played it, so therefore I would be a noob worse than you Smile

jester

jester
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I finally gave up playing. So, Im more of a noob now. lol

I surprised you can still look up my toon though on the armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Galakrond&n=Valadaz

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Your toon embarrasses mine lol. I don't raid enough.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mug%27thol&n=Chrlsmanson

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

I am pretty much a noob too now.. I quit for a while and know I play once in a great while usually when my room mates GF is over ( she is a cool girl he just wants it to be him and her.) So I use his computer to play ( my laptop is crap).

But I have ran 10 man H ToC and H ToC. My guild I am in know is helping me get gear up the ass.. I got more tanking gear and some of the gear I will show you from my armory are from them so I can DPS better.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarlet+Crusade&gn=Horde+Royal+Protectors&cn=Mordimius

I would put up my wow-heroes page but it wont let me share for forums lol.

jester

jester
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

we should get everyone on here together and start a pop guild. hehe

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

jester wrote:we should get everyone on here together and start a pop guild. hehe

lol that would be cool.

8The Official World of Warcraft thread Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:59 am

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Soo I heard the other night you can reserve the new X-pack and it is supposed to drop next nov.

jester

jester
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

yeap yeap. Did you see all the lovely craziness that is in it? Literally world changing.

10The Official World of Warcraft thread Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:13 am

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

jester wrote:yeap yeap. Did you see all the lovely craziness that is in it? Literally world changing.

Oh yeah!!!! I can't wait to be a Worgen!!! i am really looking forward to that now.. Plus to be able to fly in Azeroth will be nice too..

Ugh right now I am gearing myself to be able to do Icecrown Cit. with my guild lol..

Btw I am loving ToC.. That raid and dungen is amazing

11The Official World of Warcraft thread Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:41 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

WORGEN DEATH KNIGHTS!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

12The Official World of Warcraft thread Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:23 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTxfLZwT7Pc

13The Official World of Warcraft thread Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:37 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Yeah soo my account was sort of hacked.. I stopped playing and i let a friend of mine use it well last night I go to log on and my password was changed well since he broke my agreement with him I reported my account as hacked. Soo now I will get all my shit back I have 2 80s on it.. I am not wanting to risk loosing them to this bullshit.

14The Official World of Warcraft thread Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:35 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*imagine crane freaking out over wow...

wow that was boring..

15The Official World of Warcraft thread Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:51 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

I am actually not freaking out lol Ironically enough.. more pissed that my "best friend" would do that.

16The Official World of Warcraft thread Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:51 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

I GOT MY MOTHER FUCKING ACCOUNT BACK... I FIGURED OUT WHAT MY FRIENDS E MAIL WAS I CHNAGED IT TO MINE THEN I GOT TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD HA HA I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

17The Official World of Warcraft thread Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:35 am

jester

jester
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

lol that kid freaking was hilarious!

What a ass hat friend. At least you got your stuff back. I have an authenticator for my account. So, even if I give my screen name and password out you will have to figure out the 6 digit code that changes ever minute.

I am actually thinking of playing again on a new server. But, can't figure out which one to go back to. The one I was on has like 5k pop.

18The Official World of Warcraft thread Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:58 am

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

DAMN I am on scarlet crusade and I have never encountered a que

19The Official World of Warcraft thread Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:14 am

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Yeah Jester if you want to jump on my server let me know I will give you my toons name and I can get you in to my guild we raid but they are really relaxed about it we have fun while doing it lol.. We did the newly vamped Onyxia's Lair and I was massively under geared and I died first every try all they did was make fun of me about it lol.. Soo just let me know man.

20The Official World of Warcraft thread Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:21 pm

jester

jester
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Coolies. It might not be for a month or so. I thought about coming back for hallows eve event but, then I realized that COD MW2 comes out at the beginning of November.

21The Official World of Warcraft thread Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:14 am

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

sweet dude!

22The Official World of Warcraft thread Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:12 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

We need to get serious about trying to get together on a server. It would be so sweet. I know I can help you guys on Mug'thol, and I'm about to get my second 80 on that server. Gold is not that big an issue because I have a max JC there too. Message me, or we can talk about it here, but I would love to play with you guys.

23The Official World of Warcraft thread Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:17 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Yes I will have to look in to it.. On my server I am one of the main DPS in my guild for raiding and soon to be tank.. But once my friend tried to steal my account I found out he had a 76 War on a server I dont play on soo I x-fer him lol

24The Official World of Warcraft thread Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:54 pm

jester

jester
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

worse comes to worse we can just make a 55 dk on another server.

25The Official World of Warcraft thread Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:45 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

DKS are so rampant it's hard to get raids.

I started a Shammy on your server Dr. Crane he's like level 4 gonna go play him now. It's name is Vincenoir.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum