Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official World of Warcraft thread

+3
jester
prescribeddrone
The Ignored One
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Official World of Warcraft thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:14 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Ok cool my name is Mordimius add him and when I can log on I will add you

27The Official World of Warcraft thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:09 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Airwolf wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTxfLZwT7Pc

Yeah perfect

28The Official World of Warcraft thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:32 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

I am going to be on tonight.. Ignored if you want hope on SC I shall chat wit ya.

29The Official World of Warcraft thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:44 am

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I just hit 80 over the weekend! Looking forward to raiding on Saturday! DK's rule!

30The Official World of Warcraft thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:52 am

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

^ GRATZ!!! I just found out I am now geared for Uld 10 and my guild is gearing me out on all my toons they are helping me get the war to 80 lol.

31The Official World of Warcraft thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:40 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BUMP
The Official World of Warcraft thread - Page 2 1256591510654

32The Official World of Warcraft thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:42 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

I think the random Dungeon tool is the greatest thing they have added to the game in forever.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

33The Official World of Warcraft thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official World of Warcraft thread Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:27 am

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Alright! I finally got my home computer up and running again! That means I've installed it on the new system. What realm and stuff should I be on? anyone got a cool guild I can be part of?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum