Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Cosplay Thread

+40
Kearstin
goatt
MillionDollarGeek
Thundermatts
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Gojiratoho
Rath99
potatojoe
JessJupiter
elijahdprophet
Time Consumer
shiky800
Foxy
Hannibal king
Esbat
Airwolf
krpykrwly
Gandicles
Astro13Zombie
shining knight
BlueMaxx
darth__frodo
Janson
Lantern Lite
Mnemosis
Topcat
alucardbarnivous
TENIME_art
Debaser77
LordD3r3k
superdoug
FroZen
Administrator
Joshua
Ska
Justin
Lee
Chi-Town Spidey
Silent K
44 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 29]

676The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:17 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

darth__frodo wrote:The only thing I hate about unitards is that it's a bitch when you have to pee. But I learned at Chicago Comic Con 2009 that if you don't drink anything all day and walk around in a 90 degree convention hall then you'll get so dehydrated that you won't have to pee. shake my head

Tell me about it!

I've said it time and time again, "I seriously don't know how Peter Parker does it!" while getting in and out of the Spidey costume. Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

677The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:17 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want to see someone cosplay as this. This is a character that appeared in Doom Patrol back in 1987
The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 255257-128100-codpiece_super

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

678The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:19 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I have to do it.

679The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:29 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Oh man, a throw away Doom Patrol characters cosplay group would be epic and strange.

680The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:33 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Don't know about Doom Patrol, but I could totally see myself cosplaying as Joe the Barbarian. It'd be easy to duplicate. Put a fake white rat on my shoulder and carry around a sketch book (which I'll fill with artists' sketches Smile ).
The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Jtb1-cover

681The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:39 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote: I could totally see myself cosplaying as Joe the Barbarian. It'd be easy to duplicate. Put a fake white rat on my shoulder and carry around a sketch book (which I'll fill with artists' sketches Smile ).
The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Jtb1-cover
Do it!

682The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:10 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

raise your hands kids.

The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 1494p_11

683The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:25 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ You wanna be Cougar or Clay, don't you? tongue

Astro13Zombie wrote:
Do it!
That's what she said. ...did I miss my mark on that one?

684The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:27 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ You wanna be Cougar or Clay, don't you? tongue

Astro13Zombie wrote:
Do it!
That's what she said. ...did I miss my mark on that one?

I could buy a wig and do Cougar but I would have to lose a ton of weight and work out. And I could do Clay right away and that would mean not shaving for 2 weeks again and that shit itched over the weekend.

Clay it is.

685The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:43 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can see Clay for you perfectly. Face-wise, not knockin' your bod. Heh.

686The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:44 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want to cosplay resolute snake eyes...
I don't talk very much...i talk even less when i first meet people....
so it would work.
Laughing
The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 B4b95x

687The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:44 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Dodds10

The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 18317910

688The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:26 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 2yjy6pz
Please?

689The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:29 pm

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hahaha, yes! I would do whatever it takes to be either Sally or Ursula. Pinup or lesbian? #harddecisions

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

690The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:31 pm

JessJupiter

JessJupiter
Pirate
Pirate

Haha just put both of them on your to-do list!

http://www.jessjupiter.webs.com

691The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:06 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 2yjy6pz
Please?
MDG as The Comedian, Astro as Hooded Justice (You're tall, yea?), SexyToaster as The Silhouette, Goji as Captain Metropolis, WW as Silk Spectre/Sally Jupiter, Dollar Bill as G Zatara (maybe Astro), Pete as Mothman Wink, and Airwolf as Nite Owl/Hollis Mason (It's the pants).

692The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:08 pm

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Haha, let's do eeeet. I love you

693The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:41 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

MillionDollarGeek wrote:raise your hands kids.

The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 1494p_11

I pretty much dress like Jensen every day, just need a haircut ans a quick beard trim.

694The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:45 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have a blue shirt. I can be Zoe Saldana.

695The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:47 pm

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Hawt.

696The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:55 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll be Pooch, despite me not being black. neutral

697The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:56 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Joshua wrote:I have a blue shirt. I can be Zoe Saldana.

On the topic of cross dressing part of me REALLY wants to be Velma after that story...

698The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Astro13Zombie wrote:The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 2yjy6pz
Please?
MDG as The Comedian, Astro as Hooded Justice (You're tall, yea?), SexyToaster as The Silhouette, Goji as Captain Metropolis, WW as Silk Spectre/Sally Jupiter, Dollar Bill as G Zatara (maybe Astro), Pete as Mothman Wink, and Airwolf as Nite Owl/Hollis Mason (It's the pants).

ahahahhaha - i didnt read your text but in my head i was like - yeahhh i could do owlman.........and then *elibomb - BAMMMM!!

699The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:19 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
yes
I wanna be Dollar Bill!

I think Goji would make a good Hollis.
Not sure if he would want to wear that though. Laughing

700The Cosplay Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:09 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I will be anything Jeffrey Dean Morgan!

John Winchester, check!

Denny's ghost from Grey's Anatomy, check!

Anything with him... check check check!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum