Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Family Guy Season 8

+19
ChrisToPhenom
Denim
Silent K
jaydee74
Lee
Batman25JM
superdoug
Spider_Fan14
Rath99
MillionDollarGeek
Chi-Town Spidey
FroZen
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Thundermatts
prescribeddrone
rwe1138
Metal Misfit
Foxy
BlueMaxx
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:48 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked last night's episode okay. It wasn't great, but I enjoyed it. I did love the bit with Cleveland and the tub. After the cool whip/pronouncing the 'h' bit, the tub thing is my favorite recurring FG gag.

27Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:01 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked it. Wasn't fall out funny or anything but it passed the time.

28Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:00 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last night's episode was pretty funny.

"I hope Steven King enjoyed this episode and we'll see you in court." LOL!

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

29Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:28 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I was disappointed that it was a rerun...I had forgotten that I had already seen it...so I was hoping for an IT parody.

30Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:47 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was wondering why out of all the shows last night family guy was the only rerun. Wonder if they had a new episode pulled last minute? Just odd that 3 weeks into the new season, they run a repeat already

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

31Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Family Guy season 8 Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:17 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:I was disappointed that it was a rerun...I had forgotten that I had already seen it...so I was hoping for an IT parody.

what's an IT parody?

32Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:23 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A parody of IT.

33Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Family Guy season 8 Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:59 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:A parody of IT.
i meant what does IT stand for?

34Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:05 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The book and tv movie, IT. IT stands for nothing, IT is a title of a Stephen King novel.

35Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:09 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^^ It's like Who's on First? Laughing Laughing

36Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Family Guy season 8 Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:14 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:The book and tv movie, IT. IT stands for nothing, IT is a title of a Stephen King novel.
OK, i got it now! maybe Herbert the Pervert could be the Pennywise for the story, he can be pretty creepy.

37Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:19 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've been missing episodes...on purpose, still want to see this. Don't forget tonight is Family Guy Presents: Seth and Alex's Almost Live Comedy Show!

38Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:44 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Roadhouse.

39Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:57 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:I've been missing episodes...on purpose, still want to see this. Don't forget tonight is Family Guy Presents: Seth and Alex's Almost Live Comedy Show!
Hm...I missed it but I'll see if I can watch it online. I heard the problems the show had with Microsoft and all.

40Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:42 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:I've been missing episodes...on purpose, still want to see this. Don't forget tonight is Family Guy Presents: Seth and Alex's Almost Live Comedy Show!

I kinda liked their Almost Live Comedy Show. It had some funny bits.

Silent K wrote:Roadhouse.

Ghost.

41Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:02 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i didn't really like the SaAALCS, just didn't consider it funny. But anyway i liked the Hannah Banana better then the Brian's got a New Bag, the jokes seemed better in the HB one and the Money was a great guy.

42Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:54 am

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

I'm kind of disappointed The Evil Monkey isn't ya know "Evil". He was always good for a laugh. I even have The Evil Monkey Bobblehead.

43Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:31 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

AlienIncognito wrote:I'm kind of disappointed The Evil Monkey isn't ya know "Evil". He was always good for a laugh. I even have The Evil Monkey Bobblehead.

I thought they'd established waaaaay back when that the Evil Monkey wasn't always evil.

44Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
AlienIncognito wrote:I'm kind of disappointed The Evil Monkey isn't ya know "Evil". He was always good for a laugh. I even have The Evil Monkey Bobblehead.

I thought they'd established waaaaay back when that the Evil Monkey wasn't always evil.

yeah, it's in his backstory in one of the older episodes. oh, and he became a jehovas' witness so that softened him up or something

45Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:54 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i thought they were going to make him into one of the main chatecters. he could have moved into cleveland's house

46Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:47 pm

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
superdoug wrote:

yeah, it's in his backstory in one of the older episodes. oh, and he became a jehovas' witness so that softened him up or something
Oh yeah. I do vaguely remember that. Thanks for the reminder!

47Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:03 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:i thought they were going to make him into one of the main chatecters. he could have moved into cleveland's house
Nah. Him and Quagmire would've made a good team.

48Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:18 pm

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

Duane "Don't call me the Rock" Johnson's cameo was hilarious last night. Classic.

49Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:59 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

AlienIncognito wrote:Duane "Don't call me the Rock" Johnson's cameo was hilarious last night. Classic.
Yeah, that was good. So was the [adult swim] gag.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

50Family Guy Season 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last episode i liked better then the god awful dead baby comedy episode of dog rights and the brian dates an older woman ep. I would agree with the main cast of Meg's joke being horrible. The adult swimm gag was cool too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum