Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Family Guy Season 8

+19
ChrisToPhenom
Denim
Silent K
jaydee74
Lee
Batman25JM
superdoug
Spider_Fan14
Rath99
MillionDollarGeek
Chi-Town Spidey
FroZen
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Thundermatts
prescribeddrone
rwe1138
Metal Misfit
Foxy
BlueMaxx
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Family Guy Season 8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:24 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The adult swim gag was pure win for me.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

52Family Guy Season 8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:22 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Meg's joke was hysterical!

53Family Guy Season 8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:10 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I missed last sunday's episode to see Alice in Wonderland, how was it?

54Family Guy Season 8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:00 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought the other night's episode was very good and an improvement over last week's. One of my favorite gags was Peter's wishbone wish of no gravity and the opening sequence was awesome as it was cute when Peter talked through Rupert to get him to buzz off. The bits with injured Stewie were funny in a gross sense and the last bit where Peter pinned Stewie's injury on Lois was kinda not that funny. I heard Elijah Wood was on American Dad! awhile ago, what ep was that? Speaking of which Stan and Francine of AD! will be on FG in April 11th or 12th for an ep about a black hole destroying the earth in 24 hours and everyone's doing something before the end. I hope it's not a negative continuity ending like in a bunch of cartoons and goes back normal in the end.

55Family Guy Season 8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:50 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought last nights episode sucked hard. Just not even close to being funny.

56Family Guy Season 8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:51 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sundays, I meant.

57Family Guy Season 8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:30 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

pretty mediocre last night, it's the same thing with the peter-assment ep where it drifts to one plot to another, and it was as mediocre as that. The surfing bird bit was funny but not too much after that. And Im annoyed that they pulled a April Fool's joke like promising a crossover with American Dad! this late in April, not cool! And the bit with Peterblowing the head off the native girl was stupid, why do the writers consider blowing people's and aimal's body parts graphicly on screen that funny?

58Family Guy Season 8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The only parts of last night's episode that I really enjoyed were the return of Surfin' Bird, Peter and his lion, and Stewie's tea party.

59Family Guy Season 8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Mon May 17, 2010 3:04 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really enjoyed last night's episode the most so far. Love the beginning where Peter was being tricked into pooping his pants by Joe and Quagmire. The joining of Cleveland was also good. It's a pity these kinda episodes are uncommom now for FG.

60Family Guy Season 8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Mon May 17, 2010 3:07 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

last night's episode was great. i was actually laughing out loud at peter crapping his pants.

61Family Guy Season 8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Family Guy Season 8 Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:35 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Ok so after alot of bitching about it I finally started watching family guy I am up to season 4 right now. My question is this...how old is the common viewer for this show? I do not mean that in a bad way. it is just there are ALOT of 80's references in this show and I would think the common teenage viewer these days would have no idea what it is referencing. Personally I love all those crazy off the wall 80's references. like when Peter was a jahovas witness and he was telling the story of Jesus like it was quantum leap

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum