Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Office

+18
Heytherejeffro
Tomer Soiker
(._Y_.)
The_Donster
AlienIncognito
BlueMaxx
pink*lantern
Silent K
Administrator
Spider_Fan14
Captain Painway
potatojoe
Chi-Town Spidey
Debaser77
comicgeekelly
shiky800
prescribeddrone
Batman25JM
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:59 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Tomer Soiker wrote:

Highlights:

- Erin's disposable camera.

- Kelly's "I talk a lot, so I've learned to just tune myself out."

Both those parts made me LOL.

102The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:31 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The opening of this one made my list of "fave Office openings", it was soooo funny!

This ep finally gave us a halloween episode, and it was great. Poor Kevin, man was just trying to help Gabe. What was Ryan's costume, I didn't get it. And what was Kelly's second costume?

The Michael/Darell conflict was well done to me, it was really nice at the end.

Oscar made some really good points, it was nice to see him win. Loved Jim's popeye costume with him and Pam's baby.

103The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:45 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

I haven't really loved this season so far, but last night's episode was really good. The cold open was EPIC. One of the best of the series.

I think one of the things that really bothers me about this season is that Michael has been such a vindictive prick in every episode so far. I guess it's the writers' way of getting us to be less sympathetic of him so maybe we won't miss him as much when Carrell leaves the show. Regardless, it's getting old, but I'm still enjoying most of the other characters. Erin and Gabe are still pretty dull, though.

104The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:07 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I read that this season they're just going whole hog with Michael, getting out all the ideas they had backlogged for him before he goes off into the sunset.

105The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:09 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

I'm sure he'll have some sort of redemption before he leaves, but right now he's pretty hateful.

106The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:25 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Stanley beginning had me laughing like crazy. Seriously, it was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

107The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:52 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It was nice to get a break from Ed Helms' singing being spotlighted for an episode. Motherfuck.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

108The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Costume Contest

I really enjoyed this. The opening was hilarious.

Gabe as Lady Gaga was really funny, and I just LOVE Erin. Her and the quija board was great, as was the bit with her bobbing for apples.

I absolutely LOVED the thing with Kevin talking to Gabe and Michael telling Kevin to come to him before going to Gabe.

And finally, the thing at the end with Creed thinking Oscar was dressed as Edward James Olmos was hilarious.

109The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This ep was pretty good but the fact it was a Glee viewing party was alittle odd. Why are the makers trying to put Angela and Dwight together again!? I hate Angela, she's what I view as a "Scrappy" like character (I don't hate Scrappy Doo but there are very very annoying characters). What happened to the chick he met at Pam's wedding? I liked her better. Also I really don't like Gabe, he just makes me feel like he's bland. Bland as a jar of mayo. The bit with Andy hyped up and the bit with Micheal and Erin, that was really sweet. I really don't like vindictive Michael, I really don't know why its a once-an-episode thing nowadays.

110The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:43 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

The new episode was easily the funniest of the season thus far, mostly shouldered by Dwight's hold over CiCi.

Also, Pam looked amazing in The Christening.

111The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:47 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Dwight's demands on Jim while he was calming CiCi down were hilarious, and the end between Michael and Erin was simultaneously creepy and touching.

112The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:45 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The christmas ep was good as it was awful. The bit with Daryll and his kid was nice but the way the show made Holly and Jim into "Villains" and Michael and Dwight into "Heroes". Michael and Dwight were prick-like jerkasses! The ep with their subplots felt like they were bastions of nicenesds, but their actions were ones of douchebags! But the bit with the snowmen at the end was pretty awesome.

113The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:48 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Christmas episode was my favorite of this season so far. Dwight dressing like Pam to get Jim gave me the biggest laugh that I've ever gotten from that show.

114The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:54 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Loved this episode. Jim's look of dread during the entire second half was fantastic.

I feel the need...the need for more Creed.

115The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:10 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Snow Fighting was just pure and simply awesome! Laughed pretty hard..

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

116The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:47 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Haven't watched the newest episode yet, but I have to say that China was hilarious. Erin trying to gauge the reactions to the plan of hiring someone, and then killing them for the money (which she thinks they are doing to her), was HILARIOUS.

117The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:58 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:The Christmas episode was my favorite of this season so far. Dwight dressing like Pam to get Jim gave me the biggest laugh that I've ever gotten from that show.
Yeah, my dad laughed really hard at that.

Debaser77 wrote:Loved this episode. Jim's look of dread during the entire second half was fantastic.

I feel the need...the need for more Creed.
Yeah, he's being downplaed way too much, I love Creed!

Batman25JM wrote:Haven't watched the newest episode yet, but I have to say that China was hilarious. Erin trying to gauge the reactions to the plan of hiring someone, and then killing them for the money (which she thinks they are doing to her), was HILARIOUS.
Forgot to comment on that one, It was a great ep.

118The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Classy Christmas

Great episode.

Loved Michael thanking the Scranton Strangler and saying "you've taken another person's breath away".

I love love love Erin. Seriously, she's damn near my favorite character. I laugh at pretty much everything she does or says. Loved when Holly gave her what was left of the maple candy and Erin asked if she was supposed to throw it away or put out the six pieces for everyone. Seriously, I could not love Erin more.

The snowball fight was great. Dwight having the wigs of everyone in the office was hilarious. And I loved how paranoid Jim got.

I serioulsy feel bad for Michael. I know what it's like to find someone perfect for you and have them be with someone else.

119The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Batman25JM wrote:Haven't watched the newest episode yet, but I have to say that China was hilarious. Erin trying to gauge the reactions to the plan of hiring someone, and then killing them for the money (which she thinks they are doing to her), was HILARIOUS.

Erin's really grown on me in the last two episodes. I used to really hate her character, but she's been really funny lately.

120The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:58 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No new eps till the 20th but I found an article about Carrel leaving the office a month before the season finale in May;
http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/01/steve_carell_will_leave_the_of.html

121The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:42 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ricky Gervais is gonna guest star!!!!!!!!!!!

122The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:No new eps till the 20th but I found an article about Carrel leaving the office a month before the season finale in May;
http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/01/steve_carell_will_leave_the_of.html

That sucks. I still would love it if Tim Allen comes aboard the show.

123The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Anyone else notice Jim was MIA after the cold open?

124The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:10 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Kevin owned last night's show

125The Office - Page 5 Empty Re: The Office Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Anyone else notice Jim was MIA after the cold open?
... Holy crap yeah I just noticed that!

potatojoe wrote:Kevin owned last night's show
Hell yeah Smile

This was a great ep, very funny. Made up my BBT dissapointment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum