Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Office

+18
Heytherejeffro
Tomer Soiker
(._Y_.)
The_Donster
AlienIncognito
BlueMaxx
pink*lantern
Silent K
Administrator
Spider_Fan14
Captain Painway
potatojoe
Chi-Town Spidey
Debaser77
comicgeekelly
shiky800
prescribeddrone
Batman25JM
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:15 pm

pink*lantern

pink*lantern
Pirate
Pirate

prescribeddrone wrote:I don't like the show, I don't hate it though. Maybe I'll warm up to it like I did with Scrubs, I don't like Scrubs that much, but it's decent. But I didn't like it at first, so maybe in the near future the Office will grow on me, but so far I don't care for it.

The fact that you compared The Office with Scrubs made me vomit in my mouth a little.
The Office is such a great show!

27The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:30 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

pink*lantern wrote:
The fact that you compared The Office with Scrubs made me vomit in my mouth a little.

I love you

28The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:04 am

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

just started the 5th season

29The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:50 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I left off at the end of the 3rd season, I believe. Got some catchin' up to do. Although, I have seen episodes out of order from then on.

30The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:11 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

pink*lantern wrote:
prescribeddrone wrote:I don't like the show, I don't hate it though. Maybe I'll warm up to it like I did with Scrubs, I don't like Scrubs that much, but it's decent. But I didn't like it at first, so maybe in the near future the Office will grow on me, but so far I don't care for it.

Hey, Scrubs is really good too.

31The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:57 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

pink*lantern wrote:

Personally, I LOVE Scrubs.

I love it just as much as the Office.

32The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Scrubs got old really quick, though last season was ok. The Office is still going strong, aside from a few weak episodes here and there.

33The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:34 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:Scrubs got old really quick, though last season was ok. The Office is still going strong, aside from a few weak episodes here and there.
i agree that the office is much better than scrubs

34The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:32 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I persoanlly like Scrubs better because it is more of a traditional sitcom. The Office has always been hit or miss for me. There are a lot more hits than misses, but I find myself bored more often watching the Office than when watching Scrubs.

35The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:36 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I frakkin' LOVED Murder. Creed's panicked exit was great. And the end with the double agent stand off was hilarious.

Debaser77 wrote:Scrubs got old really quick, though last season was ok. The Office is still going strong, aside from a few weak episodes here and there.

I actually like the middle and later episodes of Scrubs better than the early stuff.

36The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:12 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The end of last nights episode had my favorite Office moment ever.

37The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:44 am

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

Fun episode. I liked when Oscar was trying to talk in the Southern accent and explain the bankruptcy.

38The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:56 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:The end of last nights episode had my favorite Office moment ever.
yup, awesome. Pretty good episode, wonder how Dunder Mifflin's future will go next week

39The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:45 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I loved the fact that Pam immediately went along with the game.

AlienIncognito wrote:Fun episode. I liked when Oscar was trying to talk in the Southern accent and explain the bankruptcy.

Yes, that was great.

40The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:05 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

Another fantastic episode, though I wonder if the writers are looking to end the show what with Dunder Mifflin going bankrupt and all.

41The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:42 pm

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

Ryan getting moved to the closet as an office was funny. Wonder how long that will last when Michael gets back though.

42The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:15 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*sigh* Michael, HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU GET YOURSELF INTO THESE THINGS?! It was almost too painful to watch!!!

Dwight's plan was FOOL PROOF!!! He forgot one factor though....fat cats managers/ceo's don't get really mad unless it makes them personally look bad.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

43The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:26 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I loved the ending Laughing

44The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:40 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

that was sweet when Michael said he saw potential in Erin like he did Kevin. Hope Dwight gets his soon though, i don't wanna see Jim fired by Dwight.

45The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:09 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

just started the 6th season and it is great. jim is now a co-manager

46The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:59 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

TBS just started repeating these and I'm curious, when do we start seeing original stories? Right now I'm seeing the same thing I saw on the BBC version. Something I will say is Dwight is just fucking evil, compared to the aloof British character. Because of the repeat of more recent episodes of this and My Name is Earl, I find myself watching the shows everytime they are on.

47The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:06 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The_Donster wrote:TBS just started repeating these and I'm curious, when do we start seeing original stories? Right now I'm seeing the same thing I saw on the BBC version. Something I will say is Dwight is just fucking evil, compared to the aloof British character. Because of the repeat of more recent episodes of this and My Name is Earl, I find myself watching the shows everytime they are on.

Since I've only seen the first episode of the British version I can't really say how long it sticks to that. I do know the first two episodes are like identical. The show's tone changes quite a bit after the first season, and IMO, it just gets better and better.

48The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:25 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
The_Donster wrote:TBS just started repeating these and I'm curious, when do we start seeing original stories? Right now I'm seeing the same thing I saw on the BBC version. Something I will say is Dwight is just fucking evil, compared to the aloof British character. Because of the repeat of more recent episodes of this and My Name is Earl, I find myself watching the shows everytime they are on.

Since I've only seen the first episode of the British version I can't really say how long it sticks to that. I do know the first two episodes are like identical. The show's tone changes quite a bit after the first season, and IMO, it just gets better and better.
well i thought the second season was the best so far.

as for the 6th i am only a little bit in and i am have to say the wedding was pretty nice. but jim being in managment and trying to be very serious isn't the jim that i like.

49The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:25 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked Scott's Tots quite a bit.

My favorite part was Dwight imitating the others. Also loved that he wrote out his diabolical plan and labeled it that.

The thing with Michael seeing potential in Erin was nice.

50The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:12 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Dwight's impression of Toby had me rolling. I'll bet Rainn Wilson just started doing the impressions on set and the writers decided to put it in the show. It's that improvisational feel that I love the most about this show.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum