Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Office

+18
Heytherejeffro
Tomer Soiker
(._Y_.)
The_Donster
AlienIncognito
BlueMaxx
pink*lantern
Silent K
Administrator
Spider_Fan14
Captain Painway
potatojoe
Chi-Town Spidey
Debaser77
comicgeekelly
shiky800
prescribeddrone
Batman25JM
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126The Office - Page 6 Empty Re: The Office Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

potatojoe wrote:Kevin owned last night's show

Fuck that! CREED FTMFW!

127The Office - Page 6 Empty Re: The Office Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:43 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

http://www.avclub.com/articles/will-ferrell-to-help-distract-from-steve-carells-d,50698/?utm_medium=trending&utm_campaign=recirculation

128The Office - Page 6 Empty Re: The Office Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:41 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So whats the over/under on how long the show lasts once Carell leaves?

129The Office - Page 6 Empty Re: The Office Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:46 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I dunno man...that supporting cast is deep, and they've really had a chance to shine lately. I love the show, so I'll watch until they stop making it.

130The Office - Page 6 Empty Re: The Office Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:56 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The recent ep was good, not very memorable, but good. Loved that Gervais was in it but I wish he was a guest star for a whole episode. Loved the bit with Andy and Erin at the end.

131The Office - Page 6 Empty Re: The Office Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Frankly, Michael has been one of my least favorite characters on the show this season, so I'll definitely keep watching when Carell leaves.

132The Office - Page 6 Empty Re: The Office Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:41 am

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Spider_Fan14 wrote:The recent ep was good, not very memorable, but good. Loved that Gervais was in it but I wish he was a guest star for a whole episode. Loved the bit with Andy and Erin at the end.

But they left it open to him coming back. How awesome would that be if he took Steve's spot?

133The Office - Page 6 Empty Re: The Office Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:44 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

^ I'm hoping it turns out that way. He did ask Michael if they were hiring.

134The Office - Page 6 Empty Re: The Office Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:59 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Debaser77 wrote:^ I'm hoping it turns out that way. He did ask Michael if they were hiring.

*fingers crossed* Man I hope that happens. It would be English language Office 3.0

135The Office - Page 6 Empty Re: The Office Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:43 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:Frankly, Michael has been one of my least favorite characters on the show this season, so I'll definitely keep watching when Carell leaves.

Janson wrote:
Debaser77 wrote:^ I'm hoping it turns out that way. He did ask Michael if they were hiring.

*fingers crossed* Man I hope that happens. It would be English language Office 3.0

Dwight is my least fave character this season, he seems to be just the guy who takes a joke too far than it should be like in the christmas ep.

I hope so too, maybe throw in why he's in the US instead of the UK too.

136The Office - Page 6 Empty Re: The Office Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:52 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really liked the Search for Micheal this ep. It was silly and alot of fun to me to have the characters out of the office. I still hate Gabe and this ep made me hate him more. He's so generic, brownnosey and smug I just hate Erin being with him instead of Andy.

137The Office - Page 6 Empty Re: The Office Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:42 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ultimatum

Absolutely loved this. Michael celebrating when he saw that Holly wasn't wearing a ring was hilarious. Both Kevin flipping Holly off and calling her a bitch and then him eating the broccoli were just too funny for words. And of course Creed losing it after Erin did a cartwheel.

The Seminar

Good episode. Kevin stole the show for me. Him running around the room before giving the presentation, and then getting red-faced and throwing up had me on the floor.

The Ricky Gervais cameo was cool.

The Search

Another good episode. Loved how Holly thought like Michael.

I loved Erin's bit about Holly not being a perfect 40 was funny.

138The Office - Page 6 Empty Re: The Office Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:42 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

PDA

I quite enjoyed this. This season has been a little rocky (mainly because of the way Michael was acting earlier in the season), but these last few episodes have been really good.

I loved Kevin's line about the girl he had sex with in the office going to another school. Kevin has been (more) awesome lately.

139The Office - Page 6 Empty Re: The Office Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Threat Level Midnight

This was hilarious. His movie was hilarious with how bad it was and the reactions to the others seeing it was priceless. Cool to see Karen and Roy back for this and Toby getting killed in the movie was really funny. Loved the dance bit;

What was the deal with the kid? Whos kid was he? I didn't like Michael's hissyfit towards the end, but luckily he manned up quickly.

140The Office - Page 6 Empty Re: The Office Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Where was Roy?

141The Office - Page 6 Empty Re: The Office Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:41 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aside from the actor probably not being available, Roy didn't strike me as someone who would have played along with Michael's hijinx.

142The Office - Page 6 Empty Re: The Office Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:03 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm totally doing the Michael Starn at every wedding I attend now.

143The Office - Page 6 Empty Re: The Office Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:14 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Where was Roy?
He was with Pam and a few of the others as trapped hockey stadium concession stand workers held captive by Gold Face.

144The Office - Page 6 Empty Re: The Office Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:31 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Threat Level Midnight

Loved it. The movie was just too much fun. I loved seeing Karen again (I I love you Rashida Jones), as well as Roy and Jan. The Scarn dance was hilarious, and I LOVED Toby's head blowing up.

Todd Packer

Good episode. I love Michael and Holly together so much. Pam being excited about being corrupt was funny and cute. And I loved Dwight's "who is Justice Beaver?".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum