Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wolverine: Weapon X

+6
Sandman
shiky800
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Ska
prescribeddrone
LOOSECANNON
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Wolverine: Weapon X - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolverine: Weapon X Fri May 28, 2010 2:25 am

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Gotta go with the majority, Aaron has been rocking this series out since issue one, and issue 13 was no exception, Spidey and Thing stole the show, but every character was written spot on and as usual I enjoyed the only version of Wolverine I've enjoyed in the past decade. So much awesome in this issue, if you aren't reading Weapon X you're missing out on the new defining Wolverine series for the current era.

Aaron continues to rise in my eyes as a writer to watch, everything I've read of his is gold, how long before he gets a shot at a major book? I'm with PerscribedDrone, give him New Avengers and see what happens, I guarantee it will be nothing but awesome.

52Wolverine: Weapon X - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolverine: Weapon X Mon May 31, 2010 7:14 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:Weapon X 13:

Yancy Street!
Amazing Friends!

I loved this issue. Future Spider-man was awesome. I'd love to see a character like that in Marvel 616. Give Paladin spider powers. Most of his alternate universe versions seem cool. Laughing

Agreed! Loved the interplay between Spidey and Thing. Laughing Jason Aaron has a unique ability to mix in some humor into dark stories such as this. The future Spidey was awesome and reminded me of his work on Astonishing Spidey/Wolvie. I'm with PD and Fresh, would be pretty sweet to see Aaron on a book like New Avengers or something. yes

53Wolverine: Weapon X - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolverine: Weapon X Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:32 am

LOOSECANNON

LOOSECANNON
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Wolverine: W-X #13

This series continues to be absolutely fantastic and this issue may be the best of the arc yet.

4/5 Snikts - Jason Aaron really has a handle on characters, and not just those of the violent street kind. This book was definitely a showcase for his writing diversity.

http://www.comicsbulletin.com

54Wolverine: Weapon X - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolverine: Weapon X Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:29 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Issue 14 has to be one of the Wolverine comic with the least amount of Wolverine ever. If I counted correctly he's only in five panels. Aaron has been kicking so much ass on this book, but I can't forget to mention the art, which is a perfect fit for this title. I can't wait to see how this arc all ties up.

55Wolverine: Weapon X - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolverine: Weapon X Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:40 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:Issue 14 has to be one of the Wolverine comic with the least amount of Wolverine ever. If I counted correctly he's only in five panels. Aaron has been kicking so much ass on this book, but I can't forget to mention the art, which is a perfect fit for this title. I can't wait to see how this arc all ties up.

Agreed. This was a good issue.

56Wolverine: Weapon X - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolverine: Weapon X Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:46 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Loved it.

57Wolverine: Weapon X - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolverine: Weapon X Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:39 pm

LOOSECANNON

LOOSECANNON
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

WX #14

Not much Wolverine, a little time-travel insanity, but awesome ripoff of Terminator (love Terminator).

3.5/5 - Weakest of the arc, but that's okay. Definitely got us into the minds of some of these Deathlok dupes.

58Wolverine: Weapon X - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolverine: Weapon X Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:07 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Issue 15 disapointed me. I don't know why, but I just disliked the ending of the story.

59Wolverine: Weapon X - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolverine: Weapon X Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:34 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:Issue 15 disapointed me. I don't know why, but I just disliked the ending of the story.

It was a decent issue but I agree about the end, it was way too simple.

60Wolverine: Weapon X - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolverine: Weapon X Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:52 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Issue 16 was a fitting finale to this series. These types of Wolverine stories are often my favorite and I really enjoyed this. The art wasn't the greatest, but it didn't hurt the quality of the story.

61Wolverine: Weapon X - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolverine: Weapon X Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:57 pm

LOOSECANNON

LOOSECANNON
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Funny seeing Wolvie dragging a grand piano up a mountain...sometimes I feel that's how my job is...especially when he gets the "tip" at the end. Perhaps what he deserves, but some cash would've been nice; then again, most religious factions don't tip.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum