Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHO DAT SAY THEY GON' BEAT THEM SAINTS?!!

+12
shiky800
(._Y_.)
jaydee74
Ric Magnum
Heytherejeffro
Off_White_Lantern
hrdwrkngXsoldier
DickGrayson007
Rath99
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Thundermatts
Bigtymin504
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WHO DAT SAY THEY GON' BEAT THEM SAINTS?!! New-orleans-saints-wallpaper-739587

Very Happy

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

7-0 and counting!! yes

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Too bad you guys will lose the first playoff game!

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Too bad you guys will lose the first playoff game!

WHO DAT SAY THEY GON' BEAT THEM SAINTS?!! 1256888174623

As opposed to the Bengals?

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well get through our first. I'll bet all my points the Saints lose their first Playoff game.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow, hater alert. Laughing

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WHO DAT SAY THEY GON' BEAT THEM SAINTS?!! 1253678219581

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I do love me some Jeremy Shockey

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:I do love me some Jeremy Shockey

Shockey is a beast! So is Marques Colston!

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

8-0!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't pretty but we got the job done once again!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Great game. The D came through for me and my fantasy team

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Great game. The D came through for me and my fantasy team

Yessir yes

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Man, I had them pegged to lose their first game! I just had this feeling.. and then they almost did... and then they didn't! Arrrrrgh! But man that was a nail biter in the last five minutes. Not so much in the last two minutes.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Man, I had them pegged to lose their first game! I just had this feeling.. and then they almost did... and then they didn't! Arrrrrgh! But man that was a nail biter in the last five minutes. Not so much in the last two minutes.

I know you were praying for a loss! Laughing

I gotta admit I was nervous going in to this game. Carolina always plays us close, and the last few years they've beaten us most of the time. So that makes this even sweeter. Very Happy

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

That was a hell of a great game, I was rooting for the Saints but I was afraid they were gonna blow it one point. Good job.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DickGrayson007 wrote:That was a hell of a great game, I was rooting for the Saints but I was afraid they were gonna blow it one point. Good job.
Smile

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Saints ranked #1 two weeks in a row on espn.com's power rankings. Very Happy

And with the lowly Rams (1-7) and Bucs (1-7) the next two weeks, we should be sitting pretty at least until the big Monday Night showdown with the Pats on 11/30. Very Happy

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Bucs are beating the Dolphins this week, and giving you guys a gigantic Upset in two. Sorry.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:The Bucs are beating the Dolphins this week, and giving you guys a gigantic Upset in two. Sorry.

Good to know, since you were sooo right the last time you predicted they would lose. Laughing

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ugh Saints won but still a little disappointed. They played way too sloppy...hopefully they're getting all this out their system now. Anyway...

9-0!! thumbs up

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anybody pointed out that the Saints have had one of the easiest scheadules in the NFL up to this point? At least the Bengals had to prove themselves.

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:Anybody pointed out that the Saints have had one of the easiest scheadules in the NFL up to this point? At least the Bengals had to prove themselves.

Yeah I think everybody knows that but still a great offense.

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I know that, Brees is my QB in 2 fantasy leagues. The rest of the team it is like a lottery for who will be a fantasy producer because he could throw it to anybody. Well not Reggie Bush, his role on the team is decoy I think. Decoy back the new position.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:Anybody pointed out that the Saints have had one of the easiest scheadules in the NFL up to this point? At least the Bengals had to prove themselves.

Laughing Oh come on, that's so lame and bitter.

First of all, every team plays the schedule they get. Second, what the hell do you base an "easy" schedule on? Saints dominated the Eagles (48-22), dominated the Jets when they were undefeated (24-10), dominated the Giants when they were 5-0 and people were calling them the best team in the league (48-27), controlled the whole game against a very good Falcons team (35-27), and beat solid teams in the Dolphins and Panthers. That's far from an "easy" schedule so far. I mean, its nonsense to suggest they haven't "proven themselves" when they're 9-0 and have high quality wins. You don't have to like them, but at least give them the respect they deserve.

Off_White_Lantern wrote:Yeah I think everybody knows that but still a great offense.

Everybody as in who? I hadn't heard anybody on ESPN or anywhere say that.

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hate that excuse. A team can only play the schedule they are given. They can't go off challenging other teams to prove themselves. Bill Parcels said it best when he said "You are what your record says you are." Give credit where it's do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum