Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHO DAT SAY THEY GON' BEAT THEM SAINTS?!!

+12
shiky800
(._Y_.)
jaydee74
Ric Magnum
Heytherejeffro
Off_White_Lantern
hrdwrkngXsoldier
DickGrayson007
Rath99
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Thundermatts
Bigtymin504
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

shiky800 wrote:
hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:What? There was the stuffed 4th and goal. The 96 yrd td drive, the onside kick, the 2pt conversion, the pick 6 for 74 yrds, the 51 yrd FG attempt, the Betty White Snickers commersial, a 4th down conversion by the colts, a run for the win stopped at the end! What made this a bad game? or what makes a good game in your eyes?
yes there were about 4 good plays in the game but the rest was very boring. no defence pretty much the whole game. and who cares that there was an attempt for a 51 yard field goal if you miss it.

There is no defense in football anymore. The NFL has changed the rules so much for defensive players that it makes it impossible to have a stallwart defense a'la 2000 Ravens. DBs can no longer be as physical down the field and QBs are godley and cannot be touched. That is why there are 10 QBs this year that had thrown for 4,000 yards. That is absolutely unheard of in the history of the NFL. The NFL has neutered teams' defense in the name of safety.

152WHO DAT SAY THEY GON' BEAT THEM SAINTS?!! - Page 7 Empty Re: WHO DAT SAY THEY GON' BEAT THEM SAINTS?!! Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:04 pm

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

Congratulations New Orleans!

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fresh03 wrote:Better watch out man, those wacky Saints fans haven't burnt anything to the ground in a while, they gotta be feeling the itch something fierce, lol.
Spoiler:
Yeah the thing is, there are a select few areas of the city that are and were very poor before the storm, and unfortunately those areas were also the hardest hit by Katrina. As we all know, poverty and crime tend to go hand in hand, couple that with flood devastation recovery and that's the ideal recipe for an uptick in crime in those areas. But the vast majority of New Orleans is perfectly safe and normal, its hot spots like those that mostly contribute to things like the high murder rate.

Foreigner_Man wrote:Congratulations New Orleans!

Thanks buddy! Its been a long time coming...I still can't believe it! The victory parade yesterday was amazing. Very Happy

154WHO DAT SAY THEY GON' BEAT THEM SAINTS?!! - Page 7 Empty Re: WHO DAT SAY THEY GON' BEAT THEM SAINTS?!! Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:43 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

New Orleans is an awesome city with great people. I've been there and LOVED it there. The people of the city are very friendly. I'm glad New Orleans won. The city and it's people deserved it. I wish I was there to watch the celebration.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^You shoulda came down for the celebration Rath Wink

Happy Mardi Gras!

King Brees of the Bacchus parade!
WHO DAT SAY THEY GON' BEAT THEM SAINTS?!! - Page 7 BreesBacchusWHO DAT SAY THEY GON' BEAT THEM SAINTS?!! - Page 7 Nfl_a_dbreests_600

Only in New Orleans Laughing

156WHO DAT SAY THEY GON' BEAT THEM SAINTS?!! - Page 7 Empty Re: WHO DAT SAY THEY GON' BEAT THEM SAINTS?!! Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:06 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The road to Two Dat beings tomorrow!

big grin

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Saints 14 Vikings 9. The Dome was rockin like it was a Superbowl or something!

Good solid opening win for the World Champs against a great Vikings team. Not the usual Saints offensive output (except that sick first possession!), but I'm not worried at all about the offense. They will put up big numbers all year, Brees and Payton make sure of that.

What I was most happy/relieved about was that the defense looked great. We've got a few new guys in there this year so I wasn't sure what to expect, but holding the Vikings to 9 points and 253 total yards is an amazing feat. And we did it with a totally different style from last time we beat the Vikings...no real aggressive blitzing and hitting, just sound coverage and defense all around. Nothing for the Vikes to whine about this time.

That's what's so deadly about the Saints, they can adapt and play different styles on both defense and offense. The offense was all passing in the first half and the commentators were talking about how Vikes D shut down Saints running game...come second half and we ran it down their throats and sealed the game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum