Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHO DAT SAY THEY GON' BEAT THEM SAINTS?!!

+12
shiky800
(._Y_.)
jaydee74
Ric Magnum
Heytherejeffro
Off_White_Lantern
hrdwrkngXsoldier
DickGrayson007
Rath99
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Thundermatts
Bigtymin504
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lack of good commercials. And probably the first half of the low scoring game.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

World Champion New Orleans Saints!!
WHO DAT SAY THEY GON' BEAT THEM SAINTS?!! - Page 6 Nfl_g_drewster_288v

31-17 WHO DAT!! big grin

Wow it's 3 AM and just go back from partying on Bourbon Street...indescribable how this city feels right now! Unbelievable!

What a performance by MVP Drew outplaying Manning. Sean Payton has balls the size of grapefruits! One of the best coached games in Superbowl history by Payton. And once again the underrated Saints D made the huge plays they've made all year...that's three Hall of Fame QBs in a row: Warner, Favre, Manning.

Can't wait for the victory parade on Tuesday and Mardi Gras coming up...the city will be shut down partying for a month! I suggest y'all make plans to come down to N'awlins! big grin

128WHO DAT SAY THEY GON' BEAT THEM SAINTS?!! - Page 6 Empty Re: WHO DAT SAY THEY GON' BEAT THEM SAINTS?!! Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:57 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What an amazing game. It was awesome. As much as I love Peyton Manning, I was so happy for Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints. It was a storybook ending in my opinion. Mazel Tov Saints. You are the best team this year and I tip my hat to you. Well done.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Great game this year. exciting till the end. Congrats to the Saints for sure.

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Congrats to the Saints for a fantastic game played. I was pulling for Peyton and the Colts, but I always appreciate a good upset in the Super Bowl, and frankly, New Orleans just flat out played better and deserved the win.

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

AS the resident PoP! Colts Superfan, I have to say good game Saints. This was a great superbowl, it had all kinds of emotion and great showmanship. The game was neer perfect. 1 sack, 1 turnover, no BS calls. Regie Wayne and Peyton manning use that 6 yard slant as a bread and butter play and Porter was ready for it. Taking it 74 yrds for six after the momentum shift of the Onside kick sealed the deal. The teams both played well and the team that capitalized on an error won. It is the way football was meant to be played.

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought that was one of the best Superbowls in years. 3 fieldgoals from over 40 yards out? Getouttahere! Made it look easy. Congrats Saints! Onside kick was wild and the 2 point convertion... CHACHING! Commercials were pretty terrible this year though.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:What an amazing game. It was awesome. As much as I love Peyton Manning, I was so happy for Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints. It was a storybook ending in my opinion. Mazel Tov Saints. You are the best team this year and I tip my hat to you. Well done.
Thanks jaydee!

Thundermatts wrote:Great game this year. exciting till the end. Congrats to the Saints for sure.
Thanks bud! Who Dat?! Wink

Debaser77 wrote:Congrats to the Saints for a fantastic game played. I was pulling for Peyton and the Colts, but I always appreciate a good upset in the Super Bowl, and frankly, New Orleans just flat out played better and deserved the win.
Thanks man!

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:AS the resident PoP! Colts Superfan, I have to say good game Saints. This was a great superbowl, it had all kinds of emotion and great showmanship. The game was neer perfect. 1 sack, 1 turnover, no BS calls. Regie Wayne and Peyton manning use that 6 yard slant as a bread and butter play and Porter was ready for it. Taking it 74 yrds for six after the momentum shift of the Onside kick sealed the deal. The teams both played well and the team that capitalized on an error won. It is the way football was meant to be played.
Thanks man, Colts are a great team and it took the Saints' absolute best effort to beat them. It really was a great game. No stupid penalties (which I was worried about) and no sloppy play. Just good old fashioned clean football.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:I thought that was one of the best Superbowls in years. 3 fieldgoals from over 40 yards out? Getouttahere! Made it look easy. Congrats Saints! Onside kick was wild and the 2 point convertion... CHACHING! Commercials were pretty terrible this year though.
Yeah our kicker Garrett Hartley is like a god in New Orleans right now after the game winner against Vikings and his record-breaking performance last night. He's the next Vinatieri. And he's only 23!

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This isn't a slam on The Saints, since it's a part of the game, but I hate hate hate onside kicks. Always thought it's easiyl the worst part of football. It's just idiotic in my opinion. I wish they'd do away with it. Same with breaking the plane for a touchdown, I'd like to see two feet in the endzone as a touchdown, simply for the fact that you can dive from the one yardline and hodl the ball over the endzone, landing out of bounds, but if you're in the endzone and catch the ball, having it in your possesion past the front plane of the endzone, you still have to bring both feet down. It boggles my mind. Either having it in your hand in the endzone is a touchdown, even if you're in the air, or get rid of the stupid break the plane rule.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:This isn't a slam on The Saints, since it's a part of the game, but I hate hate hate onside kicks. Always thought it's easiyl the worst part of football. It's just idiotic in my opinion. I wish they'd do away with it. Same with breaking the plane for a touchdown, I'd like to see two feet in the endzone as a touchdown, simply for the fact that you can dive from the one yardline and hodl the ball over the endzone, landing out of bounds, but if you're in the endzone and catch the ball, having it in your possesion past the front plane of the endzone, you still have to bring both feet down. It boggles my mind. Either having it in your hand in the endzone is a touchdown, even if you're in the air, or get rid of the stupid break the plane rule.
/rant Laughing

Well the ball breaking the plane of the endzone is just like getting a first down. I think it makes perfect sense. And no matter how you feel about onside kicks, you gotta admire Payton for having the stones to do it like that.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll never like your coach because he looks like a child molester. I think it's his eyes. I like everyone else on the team, particularily Shockey. Even though he's now one a ring with my two least favorite teams in the NFL. lol.

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:
shiky800 wrote:i have to say i was very disappointed with the super bowl this year

Rooting for the colts?
no i wanted the saints to win. i just thought it was going to be a better game than it was.

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What? There was the stuffed 4th and goal. The 96 yrd td drive, the onside kick, the 2pt conversion, the pick 6 for 74 yrds, the 51 yrd FG attempt, the Betty White Snickers commersial, a 4th down conversion by the colts, a run for the win stopped at the end! What made this a bad game? or what makes a good game in your eyes?

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:I'll never like your coach because he looks like a child molester. I think it's his eyes.
What?? Laughing Rolling Eyes

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
Thundermatts wrote:I'll never like your coach because he looks like a child molester. I think it's his eyes.
What?? Laughing Rolling Eyes

He looks like Callum Keith Rennie from BSG

WHO DAT SAY THEY GON' BEAT THEM SAINTS?!! - Page 6 5081825_tml

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Bigtymin504 wrote:
(._Y_.) wrote:I thought that was one of the best Superbowls in years. 3 fieldgoals from over 40 yards out? Getouttahere! Made it look easy. Congrats Saints! Onside kick was wild and the 2 point convertion... CHACHING! Commercials were pretty terrible this year though.
Yeah our kicker Garrett Hartley is like a god in New Orleans right now after the game winner against Vikings and his record-breaking performance last night. He's the next Vinatieri. And he's only 23!

Great game played by the Saints. Glad they dumped Manning on his head. But lets not get ahead of ourselves now. Garrett Hartley is a great kicker. But to be compared to Vinatieri so soon? Now if he kicked 46 yard field goal in a blizzard, then he's got a good case.

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:What? There was the stuffed 4th and goal. The 96 yrd td drive, the onside kick, the 2pt conversion, the pick 6 for 74 yrds, the 51 yrd FG attempt, the Betty White Snickers commersial, a 4th down conversion by the colts, a run for the win stopped at the end! What made this a bad game? or what makes a good game in your eyes?
yes there were about 4 good plays in the game but the rest was very boring. no defence pretty much the whole game. and who cares that there was an attempt for a 51 yard field goal if you miss it.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

106 million. Most watched thing on television...ever! thumbs up

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I saw on the news that at least three people were shot during a celebration. I had the over on six. lol

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:I saw on the news that at least three people were shot during a celebration. I had the over on six. lol
Yes there was a shooting but everyone is saying that the celebration was very orderly and civil compared to previous championship celebrations in places like Boston and Detroit where mass property was damaged and people were killed.

With thousands taking to the streets to celebrate, you're gonna have a few isolated incidents. But unlike most places, there was no mass property destruction or people getting hurt. I know it goes against your preconceived notions, but the city celebrated very civilly actually.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, I'm proud of you guys, so much so that I went on to do research and see if my prejudices were un warrented, but then saw that New Orleans is the third most murderous place IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I like how it's actually a news story that people weren't killing each other and stealing things in NO lol. But stay safe buddy, that town can't afford to lose one of the good guys.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Yeah, I'm proud of you guys, so much so that I went on to do research and see if my prejudices were un warrented, but then saw that New Orleans is the third most murderous place IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I like how it's actually a news story that people weren't killing each other and stealing things in NO lol. But stay safe buddy, that town can't afford to lose one of the good guys.
I'm not saying we don't have a murder rate problem, but you're so condescending in your tone acting like everyone in this city is some kind of savage and there should have been all kinds of violence after the Saints won. Well there wasn't. And comparatively to other celebrations, it was fairly civil. Get over yourself man.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well I'm off to the Saints victory parade. Smile
I'll make sure to wear my kevlar vest. Rolling Eyes Laughing

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Better watch out man, those wacky Saints fans haven't burnt anything to the ground in a while, they gotta be feeling the itch something fierce, lol.
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum