Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iron Man

+13
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Batman25JM
gangsternerd
THALASTDRAGON
Sir Not
Aussiemandias
Rath99
LOOSECANNON
prescribeddrone
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
shiky800
Bigtymin504
Administrator
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Iron Man - Page 5 Empty Re: Iron Man Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:52 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:After a lot of soul searching which included sitting on the beach and staring out at the waves while sad music played I decided to drop Invincible Iron Man. I just don't care for it, and I'm tired of bitching about it. I may start getting it in trade, we'll see.

Replace it with ASM. Very Happy Muuuuch better book Smile

102Iron Man - Page 5 Empty Re: Iron Man Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:05 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:After a lot of soul searching which included sitting on the beach and staring out at the waves while sad music played I decided to drop Invincible Iron Man. I just don't care for it, and I'm tired of bitching about it. I may start getting it in trade, we'll see.

But was there a montage of the time you and Invincible Iron Man had spent together while you stared at those waves?

I went through it all a couple of months back so I know things might seem tough at the moment but you've done the right thing. One day, you'll see, some new comic will appear on the scene that tickles your young fancy and it will be like you and Invincible Iron Man had never met. Unless of course Invincible Iron Man turns out be some crazed, stalker ex-comic that haunts every waking hour of your life - then you're in trouble.

lmao

There was indeed a montage of our time together. It was showed the good times, and the much more frequently occurring bad times.

Invincible Iron Man has scarred me, but I will love again. I swear it I will. Smile

103Iron Man - Page 5 Empty Re: Iron Man Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:14 pm

LOOSECANNON

LOOSECANNON
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

The girl at my LCS told me 500.1 was introducing the next story...I didn't have time to breeze through it, so I got it...and all it does it recap his history through an AA meeting. Then there's a 2-page spread with future highlights of the series. Grr.

She's stil a sweetheart, though.

http://www.comicsbulletin.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum