Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wonder Woman

+10
jaydee74
shining knight
prescribeddrone
Metal Misfit
Foreigner_Man
LordD3r3k
Batman25JM
LOOSECANNON
Bigtymin504
rwe1138
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Wonder Woman - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonder Woman Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:49 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WW #607

Well this was just a slaughter and things are getting downright nasty for Diana and the Amazons. I really am enjoying this series. Not the art though, unfortunately. Doesn't look anything like Kramer's art at the start of the run and I suspect maybe he can't keep that quality up at a monthly pace.

I'm a bit confused about this alternate reality. If I understand what's happened, the DC Universe reality has actually changed and this is now WW in the current DC Universe (with little hints here and there to the old WW). Where I'm starting to find things a little muddled is these new versions of Giganta and co. Are they now also part of this new reality and not the Giganta, etc characters we previously knew? I've got to say this could run the risk of a Legion of Super-Heroes style confusing continuity if that's what is going on.

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum